FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Quiet locations for car meet Newry

Quiet locations for car meet Newry

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *wingingGuy1 OP   Man  over a year ago

Banbridge

I know of the park & share carpark off the A1 at sheep bridge, carnbane industrial estate, greenbank industrial estate, bernish. Anybody any other spots? Need to know for tonight, cheers.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Banbridge

Reply in pm if needed please.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You shouldn't have named those places if they are still in use. This forum can be read by anyone - not just fab members

Banbridge

If anybody doesn't know of those places they do not know how to use t Internet, the are at the top of every Google result page for dogging + Newry. However it is not dogging I am after, it's a quiet spot to park up at.

"If anybody doesn't know of those places they do not know how to use t Internet, the are at the top of every Google result page for dogging + Newry. However it is not dogging I am after, it's a quiet spot to park up at. "

ok

"I know of the park & share carpark off the A1 at sheep bridge, carnbane industrial estate, greenbank industrial estate, bernish. Anybody any other spots? Need to know for tonight, cheers. "

Like fuck im sharing the good quiet spots. Lol

"I know of the park & share carpark off the A1 at sheep bridge, carnbane industrial estate, greenbank industrial estate, bernish. Anybody any other spots? Need to know for tonight, cheers.

Like fuck im sharing the good quiet spots. Lol"

Spoilsport! But you could tell him now as he needed it for last night

"I know of the park & share carpark off the A1 at sheep bridge, carnbane industrial estate, greenbank industrial estate, bernish. Anybody any other spots? Need to know for tonight, cheers.

Like fuck im sharing the good quiet spots. Lol

Spoilsport! But you could tell him now as he needed it for last night "

Not a pups chance.lol. theres not that many good spots and theres one or 2 that i know of and the last thing u want is a que at them.lol

» Add a new message to this topic