FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > a question for the ladies

a question for the ladies

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

hey all i just want to ask the ladies here for their opinion,i am just 29 and when i go out now on the weekends i have slowly noticed that all the women that i went to school and college with that they have changed the way they dress,like before 2 to 3 years ago when i used to meet them out most would short skirts or revealing dress and some might some show the odd glimpse of the thong or g string but now they seem to dress alot more causal which is a pity! i just want to know at what age did you notice that you started to change your dress style for a night out on the town?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Once they got a steady boyfriend that looks like hubbie material

By *oxic1998Woman  over a year ago

Belfast

"Once they got a steady boyfriend that looks like hubbie material "

Shit!! Is that where I went wrong?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Once they got a steady boyfriend that looks like hubbie material "

And kids lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I still get dolled up when I'm going out.. bit I've never been comfortable with a skirt up my arse and have always been a bit of a tomboy.

Women change styles over the years and wear what they're comfortable with. Just because the skirt isn't micro short anymore doesn't mean they aren't still hot. In fact a lot of guys would say they love to see a girl looking comfortable rather than having her bits hanging out and trying to balance on 8 inches heels.

At the end of the day everyone needs to wear what they're comfortable with. I dislike guys in suits and the preppy look but if they are comfortable who gives a fuck what I think... That's what's sexy

By *tsUS1990Couple  over a year ago

Dublin

I'm nearly 40 and still dress like the rock chick I was when I was 15. Corsets, leather skirts and trousers, tight body suits etc.

I am still the same person so I dress how I feel.

Not just going out either. Most days I'll rock it out a bit.

Growing older is compulsory, but growing up is optional.

» Add a new message to this topic