FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > women vs men

women vs men

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

The women on this are bad out not one genuine women on this two txt's and there out and a few other things I could mention but I cant cause of site manager and the women do bitch about men on this bin stood up twice in two weeks like I said cant mention id love just one women to prove me wrong

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You have to be patient for quality.

By *ain4uWoman  over a year ago

dublin

You are only here three weeks.

Patience.... This is not a ''gimme sex right now ' site

Best Of luck op

Relax. This site works a little differently. It's swinging. Swinging is a social activity. It's also a stigmatised one. If they are outed people can lose jobs, friends, it can end relationships, lose access to kids. So I hope you can see why this is serious. We are here 6 months. I feel like we could message women and get a date but it's only because we put in lots of work to show we are not serial killers

There are lots of genuine great people here. You just need to be trusted. Look at the forums. Show your personality. Go to as many social events as possible.

"The women on this are bad out not one genuine women on this two txt's and there out and a few other things I could mention but I cant cause of site manager and the women do bitch about men on this bin stood up twice in two weeks like I said cant mention id love just one women to prove me wrong "

Do you think putting up threads like this slagging off the women on site will help your cause OP?

Do you think your profile will attract any ladies? (Can't give you advise because you haven't asked for it)

What exactly are your expectations of this site?

There are plenty of genuine women on here, as their verifications will testify to. That's what they are there for. Three weeks really isn't a long time at all. If it's a quick ride you're after, I would suggest Tinder or POF. I'd also strongly suggest not putting threads like this up. Specially ones suggesting you want to tell tales about people when you don't get what you want.

"You are only here three weeks.

Best Of luck op "

...it isn't? ...wtf?...thats it!!!...we're leaving. .just give us a few days to prepare our "we're leaving/flounce out thread. Then another few days to read the tributes to us (joke)....we should be outa here wed week. ..

By *ain4uWoman  over a year ago

dublin

"You are only here three weeks.

Best Of luck op ...it isn't? ...wtf?...thats it!!!...we're leaving. .just give us a few days to prepare our "we're leaving/flounce out thread. Then another few days to read the tributes to us (joke)....we should be outa here wed week. .. "

Pmsl

This isn't tinder mate.

It's more like s family(dis functional one)

Due to the amount of time wasters etc people, especially the ladies aren't gonna just meet every guy that says hi.

Chat on here and have a bit of banter. People will notice you quicker and decide from that if you're for them.

By *ust4fun555Man  over a year ago

city centre

"The women on this are bad out not one genuine women on this two txt's and there out and a few other things I could mention but I cant cause of site manager and the women do bitch about men on this bin stood up twice in two weeks like I said cant mention id love just one women to prove me wrong "

Maybe if you used a full stop every now and then you would have better luck?

By *ean0001Man  over a year ago

Dublin West

Being stood up or cancelled on last minute is a fact of life here.

If you can't handle it you are in the wrong place.

You need skin like a rhino sometimes to be a swinger or it will melt your head and drive you nuts.

By *ir1967Man  over a year ago

in da sticks, london, amsterdam, madrid

So how long till OP goes UNLOS, taking your bets till 5pm

By *isdirtygirlWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

You keep leaving and coming back if my memory is correct? Whats the point in doing that? Seems to me youre the one thats giving yourself a hard time by coming and going.Youre still not verified and the chances of the ladies meeting you are virtually nil at the moment.

Stick around this time and enjoy the forum instead. Your luck might change for you!

» Add a new message to this topic