FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Keeping a straight face

Keeping a straight face

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Today on the way home from work I got into a conversation with a barista from my regular coffee-place, and he asked me if I had any plans for the weekend. I said that I'm going to a party tomorrow, and he instantly replied with the question "Oh you're going to a swingers party?".

I struggled with keeping a straight face, and I don't think I was able to dig myself out of that convincingly.

Anyone else experienced this? How did you handle it?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ingerrrrWoman  over a year ago

Meath

yeah i had a lady in i was waxing her, as its my job. there was a bit masquerade ball on and she asked what i was doing the weekend.. told her i was going to it and she was like ohh from the swing site!!!

nearly died..

couldn't get out of it really

I can only imagine how awkward that situation must have been!

In one way I see it as a good thing, as to me it's an indication that it's becoming more and more sociably acceptable, and less taboo.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I was sitting on a bus heading to the stone roses gig. A friend of a friend was sitting beside me and we were chatting away.

12 hours before I had been in the venue and i was still in that dreamy happy head space.

He asked me what I had done the night before and i just said adult fun (usually makes people move awkwardly change conversation) and he looked at me and said "was it one of your kinky plans or are you a swinger now". All I could do was stare at him. Which lead to all my other mates pulling me aside individually and asking me if I was really swinging or not.

"I was sitting on a bus heading to the stone roses gig. A friend of a friend was sitting beside me and we were chatting away.

12 hours before I had been in the venue and i was still in that dreamy happy head space.

He asked me what I had done the night before and i just said adult fun (usually makes people move awkwardly change conversation) and he looked at me and said "was it one of your kinky plans or are you a swinger now". All I could do was stare at him. Which lead to all my other mates pulling me aside individually and asking me if I was really swinging or not. "

Oooooh gosh lol!!!

They know I'm kinky but wifey doesn't want them to know about this so I had to lie to them. Not one believed me

I remember yrs ago heading up to the school on a Monday morning and a few of the girls were gossiping about the Garda being called to a local beauty spot close to where we live and you'll never guess what was happening...

"DOGGERS"

Well my face held in a snigger I went wide eyed and tried to look disgusted...

Then one of the girls said to me "hey you were away in Dublin what took you up there"

I said oh a swingers party...

Everyone burst out laughing....

If they only knew......

Our grown up kids started teasing us about being swingers when we first started. Ye know cuz mum n dad didn't really go out much (then). So my daughter had mentioned this to my sister who then asked us outright

Her 'Are yous 2 swinging'?

Me 'yea, and'?

Her 'good for you'!

To this day she hasn't asked again so I don't know if she thought I was joking or not

Maybe she's joined up herself?

"Maybe she's joined up herself?"

Haha possibly

Not sure if I'll be able to have a coffee at that place for a good while now.

At least I haven't used this place for Fab coffee-meets.

By *ceryMan  over a year ago

Malahide & Waterford

Went to hire a car at a German airport. Due to technicalities they needed to see the paper work I received on line. Open up the browser on my iPad... There it was in full view Fabswingers .....

By *hiteKniteMan  over a year ago

Nearby

They wouldn't bat an eyelid at that in Germany, they are far more liberal there

» Add a new message to this topic