FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Why so rude.

Why so rude.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I can't understand why some people have to be so rude with other forum users. If you don't like what people have to say why don't you just ignore them.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Seriously where's the fun in that

The whole point of a forum is that we all have different opinions and points of view. If you can't handle someone disagreeing with you then the forums aren't for you. I've been called all kinda of names on the forums and by private mails for my opinions but do I give a fuck... no I really don't .

"Seriously where's the fun in that

The whole point of a forum is that we all have different opinions and points of view. If you can't handle someone disagreeing with you then the forums aren't for you. I've been called all kinda of names on the forums and by private mails for my opinions but do I give a fuck... no I really don't . "

too many people out there get offended by every wee thing...

The whole point of a forum is that we all have different opinions and points of view. If you can't handle someone disagreeing with you then the forums aren't for you. I've been called all kinda of names on the forums and by private mails for my opinions but do I give a fuck... no I really don't . "

Can't people have fun without being rude to other forum users.

We are a nation of whiners and whingers. Get over it. Not everyone is going to like and you won't like everyone. It's all a laugh. Well supposed to be anyway

The whole point of a forum is that we all have different opinions and points of view. If you can't handle someone disagreeing with you then the forums aren't for you. I've been called all kinda of names on the forums and by private mails for my opinions but do I give a fuck... no I really don't . Can't people have fun without being rude to other forum users."

What's rude to you probably isn't rude to me so how exactly do you manage that? I like feisty people more than I like people who get offended all the time

Some people are a bit quick with their remarks at times but I think we're all in the same boat lol

Sometimes people get on yer nerves lol I'm sure I get on people's nerves too but I really couldn't care less to be honest. Tough skin required for here so maybe just move on from it

The whole point of a forum is that we all have different opinions and points of view. If you can't handle someone disagreeing with you then the forums aren't for you. I've been called all kinda of names on the forums and by private mails for my opinions but do I give a fuck... no I really don't . Can't people have fun without being rude to other forum users.

What's rude to you probably isn't rude to me so how exactly do you manage that? I like feisty people more than I like people who get offended all the time "

Well just because it's a swinging site doesn't mean we can't have respect for other forum users and there opinions.

"Some people are a bit quick with their remarks at times but I think we're all in the same boat lol

Sometimes people get on yer nerves lol I'm sure I get on people's nerves too but I really couldn't care less to be honest. Tough skin required for here so maybe just move on from it "

A fair good point there!!

By *ub_leitrim_guyMan  over a year ago

Out in the sticks

"I can't understand why some people have to be so rude with other forum users. If you don't like what people have to say why don't you just ignore them.

"

Well you're only here 3 weeks but if you look through the Forums you'll see the same old crap being posted over and over and over again!!

The "Boo-Hoo" posts about not getting replies!

The 'Help me write my profile" posts.

The "Hey looks at me" posts (often thinly disguised).

The "Insulting the Ladies" posts.

Regular Forum Users see these posts over and over again so for newbies the replies might seem rude...

When you are here maybe six months you'll see these posts and think "Oh for fuck sake, not again!!"

There are lovely ladies here, IF they appear rude doesn't mean they are rude! Some guys can actually take it as humour, be seen with a sense of humour and take it on the chin... many can't!

Like Snowy.. if you take some of the replies ladies have posted to me, they might appear rude but they are actually humourous... the more "insulting" they appear the better! It shows they have a sense of humour, and therefore personality!!

Trying to out-do their replies can be challenging at times though! Grrrr..

For me, as a Male, the whinging from guys has got so bad I'm taking a break from FAB!

The ladies here get some abuse, they aren't here for that... they are here to meet guys with personality and have a laugh with FOR STARTERS, it may or may not lead to a meet but if a guy gets fed up with all the whingers, how do you think the ladies feel???

Takes a while to get used to FAB!!

Getting used to whingers...... longer!!

The whole point of a forum is that we all have different opinions and points of view. If you can't handle someone disagreeing with you then the forums aren't for you. I've been called all kinda of names on the forums and by private mails for my opinions but do I give a fuck... no I really don't . Can't people have fun without being rude to other forum users.

What's rude to you probably isn't rude to me so how exactly do you manage that? I like feisty people more than I like people who get offended all the time Well just because it's a swinging site doesn't mean we can't have respect for other forum users and there opinions. "

Just because there's some banter doesn't mean there's no respect. Seriously you need to just get over it.

[Removed by poster at 24/07/16 16:50:09]

will always be obnoxious and vile people on here, just don't lower yourself to their standards..

By *ub_leitrim_guyMan  over a year ago

Out in the sticks

"

Just because there's some banter doesn't mean there's no respect. Seriously you need to just get over it. "

The banter and the retorts are some of the best parts of FAB!!

"

Just because there's some banter doesn't mean there's no respect. Seriously you need to just get over it.

The banter and the retorts are some of the best parts of FAB!! "

Where do you draw the line between banter and rude smart ass comments.

"

The banter and the retorts are some of the best parts of FAB!! Where do you draw the line between banter and rude smart ass comments. "

Exactly.. your line is in a different place to everyone else's. You cant police people's opinions

"We are a nation of whiners and whingers. Get over it. Not everyone is going to like and you won't like everyone. It's all a laugh. Well supposed to be anyway "

Even Enda said this

"

The banter and the retorts are some of the best parts of FAB!! Where do you draw the line between banter and rude smart ass comments.

Exactly.. your line is in a different place to everyone else's. You cant police people's opinions "

I'm sure there is lots of people on here that agree with me.

"

The banter and the retorts are some of the best parts of FAB!! Where do you draw the line between banter and rude smart ass comments.

Exactly.. your line is in a different place to everyone else's. You cant police people's opinions I'm sure there is lots of people on here that agree with me."

And lots that disagree. That's what makes it a forum.

"

Exactly.. your line is in a different place to everyone else's. You cant police people's opinions I'm sure there is lots of people on here that agree with me.

And lots that disagree. That's what makes it a forum. "

So what would I need to say to you before you call me a rude person.

"

Exactly.. your line is in a different place to everyone else's. You cant police people's opinions I'm sure there is lots of people on here that agree with me.

And lots that disagree. That's what makes it a forum. So what would I need to say to you before you call me a rude person. "

Nothing.. your opinion means noting to me. If you need to call me names to get a point across you've already lost.

"

And lots that disagree. That's what makes it a forum. So what would I need to say to you before you call me a rude person.

Nothing.. your opinion means noting to me. If you need to call me names to get a point across you've already lost. "

I would not dream of calling you names. I'm to much of a gentleman for anything like that.

It's an Internet forum, as with all forums it gives people the right to be the assholes they can't be in real life. Removing the face to face element, allows the more selfish and self centered sides of people to come to the fore. The internet gives people the option to opt out, of all the rules placed on them by "polite society". It's just something you have to learn to filter out.

OP just part of the fab forum community, the different personalities that co.exist for example

The whinger

The gossiper

The attentionseeker

The mocker

The ass licker

The backstabber

The smartass

The joker

The fabber you wanna avoid

The tmi (too much info) sharer

The forever optimist

The noisemaker

The counsellor

The do gooder

The fabbers that know each other, so speak their own language

And probably the one that gets the most stick..the newbie to the forum

The list could go on but in the main most posters debate and discuss constructively. But I don't believe that there is any need to name call, be catty, be patronising. Can disagree without getting personal. I have been on forum a while, and yeah so there is the same threads up time and time again..so what...newbies don't know that and why should they search.

Everyone entitled to debate, but can do so without the need to be offensive. Me, I tend to ignore the attention seeking, and the offensive, trying to rile posts.

I enjoy the fab forum community, albeit don't agree with everyone all the time.

Always same palava, different day

By *orguyMan  over a year ago

Tuam

"OP just part of the fab forum community, the different personalities that co.exist for example

The whinger

The gossiper

The attentionseeker

The mocker

The ass licker

The backstabber

The smartass

The joker

The forever optimist

The noisemaker

The counsellor

The do gooder

The list could go on but in the main most posters debate and discuss constructively. But I don't believe that there is any need to name call, be catty, be patronising. Can disagree without getting personal. I have been on forum a while, and yeah so there is the same threads up time and time again..so what...newbies don't know that and why should they search.

Everyone entitled to debate, but can do so without the need to be offensive. Me, I tend to ignore the attention seeking, and the offensive, trying to rile posts.

"

Well said and 100% true

"OP just part of the fab forum community, the different personalities that co.exist for example

The whinger

The gossiper

The attentionseeker

The mocker

The ass licker

The backstabber

The smartass

The joker

The forever optimist

The noisemaker

The counsellor

The do gooder

"

That's a fair point red!

The whinger

The gossiper

The attentionseeker

The mocker

The ass licker

The backstabber

The smartass

The joker

The forever optimist

The noisemaker

The counsellor

The do gooder

"

That's quite comprehensive

By *ohn MingoMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Great post, red.

The whinger

The gossiper

The attentionseeker

The mocker

The ass licker

The backstabber

The smartass

The joker

The forever optimist

The noisemaker

The counsellor

The do gooder

"

A very wise lady

The whinger

The gossiper

The attentionseeker

The mocker

The ass licker

The backstabber

The smartass

The joker

The forever optimist

The noisemaker

The counsellor

The do gooder

A very wise lady "

Damn forgot to put 'wise one' on the list

The whinger

The gossiper

The attentionseeker

The mocker

The ass licker

The backstabber

The smartass

The joker

The forever optimist

The noisemaker

The counsellor

The do gooder

A very wise lady

Damn forgot to put 'wise one' on the list "

You forgot ' the shit stirrer ' too.lol

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

The whinger

The gossiper

The attentionseeker

The mocker

The ass licker

The backstabber

The smartass

The joker

The forever optimist

The noisemaker

The counsellor

The do gooder

A very wise lady

You forgot ' the shit stirrer ' too.lol"

...and me !I don't see me listed there anywhere!

The whinger

The gossiper

The attentionseeker

The mocker

The ass licker

The backstabber

The smartass

The joker

The forever optimist

The noisemaker

The counsellor

The do gooder

A very wise lady

...and me !I don't see me listed there anywhere! "

..you fall under miscellaneous. ..butcher baker, ,candlestick maker. Bush trimmer. ..etc

OP, I suggest you take your own advice.

"If you don't like what people have to say why don't you just ignore them.

"

The world is full of idiots and tossers, if you don't seek out their company offline, why do it online?

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

The whinger

The gossiper

The attentionseeker

The mocker

The ass licker

The backstabber

The smartass

The joker

The forever optimist

The noisemaker

The counsellor

The do gooder

A very wise lady

...and me !I don't see me listed there anywhere! ..you fall under miscellaneous. ..butcher baker, ,candlestick maker. Bush trimmer. ..etc "

Miscellaneous? Moi? I think not! How very dare you even suggest it

After reading all that I think it's fair to say the badder you are the better you get on here.

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

It's not about being bad and you get on here. Don't drop or change your style and standards, I'm sure they're peeps on here who very much appreciate a gentleman's approach.

We all have a different sense of humour and our unique personalities which we express the way we're flirting and bantering or expressing our opinion on here. Some are a bit rougher around the edges, others charming and elegant, some smart and smooth and some even leave a slime track. There's something out there for everyone.

However it's recommendable to either have a thick skin or to toughen up a bit. Fab isn't for the faint hearted and manners sometimes slip or go missing altogether....

"We are a nation of whiners and whingers. Get over it. Not everyone is going to like and you won't like everyone. It's all a laugh. Well supposed to be anyway

Even Enda said this "

Is Enda on here? What's his username??

The whinger

The gossiper

The attentionseeker

The mocker

The ass licker

The backstabber

The smartass

The joker

The forever optimist

The noisemaker

The counsellor

The do gooder

"

Can we make this the fab national anthem...

It's a right of passage op...bend over

"I can't understand why some people have to be so rude with other forum users. If you don't like what people have to say why don't you just ignore them.

Well you're only here 3 weeks but if you look through the Forums you'll see the same old crap being posted over and over and over again!!

Regular Forum Users see these posts over and over again so for newbies the replies might seem rude...

When you are here maybe six months you'll see these posts and think "Oh for fuck sake, not again!!"

There are lovely ladies here, IF they appear rude doesn't mean they are rude! Some guys can actually take it as humour, be seen with a sense of humour and take it on the chin... many can't!

Like Snowy.. if you take some of the replies ladies have posted to me, they might appear rude but they are actually humourous... the more "insulting" they appear the better! It shows they have a sense of humour, and therefore personality!!

For me, as a Male, the whinging from guys has got so bad I'm taking a break from FAB!

The ladies here get some abuse, they aren't here for that... they are here to meet guys with personality and have a laugh with FOR STARTERS, it may or may not lead to a meet but if a guy gets fed up with all the whingers, how do you think the ladies feel???

Getting used to whingers...... longer!!"

They will shut the forum's down if you leave sub

Start a good bye thread so we can bitch about ya when you're gone

Shall start hunting for someone new to abuse lol

Shall start hunting for someone new to abuse lol"

....he's not going. .. just attention seeking. ..

Shall start hunting for someone new to abuse lol....he's not going. .. just attention seeking. .. "

Attention seeking whore

» Add a new message to this topic