FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > newbie

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So I joined this site because I have a big sex drive ,like we all do here. but I want to be careful in how I meet people . Should I start with just another single girl which are far and few between or dive straight into couples which don't really meet single guys. Message people or just wait to see if they message me ? Ideally I think id like to meet a woman initially that I connect with sexually and then meet couples together . But again they seem to be far and few between lol, no idea???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Start by sending polite messages. Make sure you read their profile beforehand. Thats important.

Try & build a "friend" network first if you're going solo, respect that you may not be right for some people or that they might not be right for you. Get photo verified by the site, a social meet singly or M&G will most likely get you a green tick showing you do meet.

The forum can be fun, but there are a lot of different personalities that use it & yet more that read but don't post so a lot of eyes will be on you here. You WILL be judged.

There are also lots & lots of wonderful Fabbers that will almost bend over backwards to offer you help, a shoulder to cry on or just some friendly words if you're feeling down.

For many reasons people are reluctant to share face pics here until they feel a connection, don't be surprised to have your pics stolen (watermark them if worried) & used by some scrote if you show them. A lot of people won't engage with a silhouette so put up some kind of body pic (whatever you're comfortable with). Use your filters to exclude sexes/types you have no interest in, fill out your profile and go fishing!

Good luck & welcome.

By *ohn MingoMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Totally agree with candy, and I'll add: for a single guy the quickest and best way to build a friend network here is to get to a social event asap and mingle. That will be hard to do unless you're verified.

The thing is if you're serious, and genuine in your intentions getting verified is easy, simply agree to a coffee meet with someone of either gender.

The find-a-fuck guys that post here complaining about not being able to get a veri all make excuses when a guy offers to meet them for a drink.

I'll verify anyone of any gender if I meet them in person and I get the impression they're on the site for the right reasons. If not I'll tell them so.

If you want to have any success here as a guy,get off the laptop and get mingling. Show you're real, with good intentions. if you do that and you're any way good looking the rest falls into place.

Can't really add more, the posts have it covered

"Totally agree with candy, and I'll add: for a single guy the quickest and best way to build a friend network here is to get to a social event asap and mingle. That will be hard to do unless you're verified.

The thing is if you're serious, and genuine in your intentions getting verified is easy, simply agree to a coffee meet with someone of either gender.

The find-a-fuck guys that post here complaining about not being able to get a veri all make excuses when a guy offers to meet them for a drink.

I'll verify anyone of any gender if I meet them in person and I get the impression they're on the site for the right reasons. If not I'll tell them so.

If you want to have any success here as a guy,get off the laptop and get mingling. Show you're real, with good intentions. if you do that and you're any way good looking the rest falls into place. "

Mr.Mingo knows what he's talking about. (I was hoping one of you Gentlemen would step in & speak from the OP's perspective)

By *ohn MingoMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Awww shucks candy you'll make me blush.

You had it nailed anyhoo, lovin the saber btw

"Awww shucks candy you'll make me blush. "

» Add a new message to this topic