FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Nasty folk

Nasty folk

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok so I know am not model in fact I am curvy busty size 18/20

But why oh why do people need to be nasty about people's shapes and sizes.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Because they're ignorant cretins.

By *ildone300Woman  over a year ago

Big island

I totally agree with you being a curvy girl myself each to their own and that but no need to insult or belittle someone over their shape size etc

"Ok so I know am not model in fact I am curvy busty size 18/20

But why oh why do people need to be nasty about people's shapes and sizes. "

Because there sad dopes who have nothing better to do with there lifes only to try put people down so they can feel better about themselves.

IGNore them hun take no notice. Your fabulous

Wish I had your tits sorry had to say that.

By *irdnBorisMan  over a year ago

meath

Dont mind them lou you are a beautiful lady and any person that gets to meet you is very lucky plenty of dickheads on here that need to get the p45 red card and bad reference lol. Anyone that gives you abuse or any lady on here you should put there name on your status as to warn others what there like all the best lou x

Take no notice op , they all get very brave sitting behind a keyboard , probably playing with their tiny weiner's whilst looking at your pics

meath

"Take no notice op , they all get very brave sitting behind a keyboard , probably playing with their tiny weiner's whilst looking at your pics "
thats if they can even find there needledicks lol

Women are just lovely.

Fact!

Enuf said

Just ignore them!

It really says WAY more about them than you if they have to put others down to make themselves feel better

Chin up girl, shoulders back,tits out and fuck the begrudgers

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

I can't understand why anyone would want to abuse someone no matter what there Size. If you don't like a profile move on to the next. Don't be immature by abusing anyone you don't knowant them .. people can change there's appearance personality sticks like mud.

Busty....It can be hard on her for many reasons but try not to take anything personally. Nothing others do is because of you. What others say and do is a projection of their own reality, their own dream. … the opinions and often the actions of others victimise us if we enter into it with them.... We do not need to be the victim of needless suffering if we choose to ignore.

This is very hard but here's a few suggestions to help:

1. If it's someone you know....resolve it quickly.

If you don't know them...

2. Don't take it personally

3. It may be a habit....yes they may not realise they are being rude (very common on here)

4. Stay away.... (best option on here...plenty of others to surround yourself with).

5. Let go of the need to change them. ( You cannot change them...If youre trying toyyou're wasting your time. Change only happens with a change of heart) Rude people have the right to be who they are....just LEAVE THEM ALONE.

6. Be above the drama and don't get dragged into it. Don't react immediately to anything...This is what many feed off. So step back and don't. ..its amazing how quick it'll defuse the situation.

7. Objectify the situation...look at their behaviour as something separate from them. This creates some space between your reaction and the other person's.

Finally...

8. Try to be kind to them if you need to be in touch.... remember your response is a reflection of who you are and where your heart is.

Hope this helps Busty...

Keyboard warriors wouldn't loose a moment thinking about an ignorant looser who needs to troll

Some ppl on here just like to be cruel...and its not always about the physical form...there are members play silly mind games, others into leading ppl on, some just like the idea of cutting ppl down...

.best policy is be who you are and fall in with likeminded people if u can!!

By *anniddMan  over a year ago

Lisburn

That size 18-20 looked awesome to me! The haters don't know what they're missing. Gorgeous lady.

"Take no notice op , they all get very brave sitting behind a keyboard , probably playing with their tiny weiner's whilst looking at your pics "

Hahahaha....

Be confident in yourself and in your own body. Nobody can hurt you with words on a screen unless you believe those words have truth in them. I've been called those things too. I know I'm big, I'm long past caring what others think. My body works perfectly well and gives and receives pleasure perfectly well. Nasty words roll off, they mean nothing, especially not from a random stranger who will never get to see me for themselves.

Be confident in yourself and in your own body. Nobody can hurt you with words on a screen unless you believe those words have truth in them. I've been called those things too. I know I'm big, I'm long past caring what others think. My body works perfectly well and gives and receives pleasure perfectly well. Nasty words roll off, they mean nothing, especially not from a random stranger who will never get to see me for themselves. "

well said sallyoBrien.

Be confident in yourself and in your own body. Nobody can hurt you with words on a screen unless you believe those words have truth in them. I've been called those things too. I know I'm big, I'm long past caring what others think. My body works perfectly well and gives and receives pleasure perfectly well. Nasty words roll off, they mean nothing, especially not from a random stranger who will never get to see me for themselves. "

Exactly this , people's words only hurt when they tap into your fears and insecurities.

1. Because they're prats

2. Because they have insecurities about themselves and adopt the bully tactic to improve how they feel about them

3. You turned them down for a meet and feel rejected and hurt.

None of the reasons justify the abuse OP so ignore said people and rock on \m/ \m/

Love this post, some of the profiles here are so up their own asses and ppl can be so nasty

Make love not war peeps

"Busty....It can be hard on her for many reasons but try not to take anything personally. Nothing others do is because of you. What others say and do is a projection of their own reality, their own dream. … the opinions and often the actions of others victimise us if we enter into it with them.... We do not need to be the victim of needless suffering if we choose to ignore.

3. It may be a habit....yes they may not realise they are being rude (very common on here)

4. Stay away.... (best option on here...plenty of others to surround yourself with).

5. Let go of the need to change them. ( You cannot change them...If youre trying toyyou're wasting your time. Change only happens with a change of heart) Rude people have the right to be who they are....just LEAVE THEM ALONE.

6. Be above the drama and don't get dragged into it. Don't react immediately to anything...This is what many feed off. So step back and don't. ..its amazing how quick it'll defuse the situation.

7. Objectify the situation...look at their behaviour as something separate from them. This creates some space between your reaction and the other person's.

Finally...

8. Try to be kind to them if you need to be in touch.... remember your response is a reflection of who you are and where your heart is.

Hope this helps Busty...

"

"1. Because they're prats

2. Because they have insecurities about themselves and adopt the bully tactic to improve how they feel about them

None of the reasons justify the abuse OP so ignore said people and rock on \m/ \m/"

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

Whoever it was who said "surround yourself with positive people" spoke wisely.

"Whoever it was who said "surround yourself with positive people" spoke wisely. "

Wax on...

Wax off...

By *penyoureyes2722Woman  over a year ago

Belfast

By any chance did the nastiness start straight after you turned him down?

I look after myself well but love all women of all shapes and sizes but I have had women that chatted with me then went ahead an met another fella because they didn't think I'd like them if we met so I've lost out on a meet because I'm in shape i couldn't believe it when I was told that

By *Belfast_FellaMan  over a year ago

belfast

Because they're sad, insecure and horrible people.

"1. Because they're prats

None of the reasons justify the abuse OP so ignore said people and rock on \m/ \m/

"

"Busty....It can be hard on her for many reasons but try not to take anything personally. Nothing others do is because of you. What others say and do is a projection of their own reality, their own dream. … the opinions and often the actions of others victimise us if we enter into it with them.... We do not need to be the victim of needless suffering if we choose to ignore.

Finally...

Hope this helps Busty...

"

By *ilbearniMan  over a year ago

peninsula

Finally...

Hope this helps Busty...

"

Its a swing site and there is someone for everyone on this thats the beauty of all of this : but when or if someone woman or man says no . Move on .. I was told to go to slimming world by a guy i wouldnt meet i just laugh and move on

By *elfastDMan  over a year ago

belfast

How did you know that's what I was doing?!?

Nasty people come in all shapes and sizes too. When they make nasty comments it's only a reflection of their own insecurities.

"Its a swing site and there is someone for everyone on this thats the beauty of all of this : but when or if someone woman or man says no . Move on .. I was told to go to slimming world by a guy i wouldnt meet i just laugh and move on "

Had your figure changed that much in the time he wanted to meet you and you finding someone else more desirable? Amazing how people react so quickly to Unwelcoming news. Shakes my head.

"Its a swing site and there is someone for everyone on this thats the beauty of all of this : but when or if someone woman or man says no . Move on .. I was told to go to slimming world by a guy i wouldnt meet i just laugh and move on

Had your figure changed that much in the time he wanted to meet you and you finding someone else more desirable? Amazing how people react so quickly to Unwelcoming news. Shakes my head."

"Its a swing site and there is someone for everyone on this thats the beauty of all of this : but when or if someone woman or man says no . Move on .. I was told to go to slimming world by a guy i wouldnt meet i just laugh and move on

Had your figure changed that much in the time he wanted to meet you and you finding someone else more desirable? Amazing how people react so quickly to Unwelcoming news. Shakes my head."

no lol i havent changed lol there was one photo in public view and that was after three messages of the two sentense type ha ha

Had your figure changed that much in the time he wanted to meet you and you finding someone else more desirable? Amazing how people react so quickly to Unwelcoming news. Shakes my head. no lol i havent changed lol there was one photo in public view and that was after three messages of the two sentense type ha ha "

Gripping then...

Had your figure changed that much in the time he wanted to meet you and you finding someone else more desirable? Amazing how people react so quickly to Unwelcoming news. Shakes my head. no lol i havent changed lol there was one photo in public view and that was after three messages of the two sentense type ha ha

Gripping then... "

thats when i discovered the block button lol

Don't pass any heed on them op I get abusive messages the whole time on here, but for every nasty message I get I get 20+ positive messages. I have learned not to react to them don't give them the satisfaction of letting them know they have gotten to you. Just block and report

By *ain4uWoman  over a year ago

dublin

Jus tell him to write his opinion down on some paper

Fold the paper neatly. ...

Then tell him to bend over and shove it up his ass !!!!

By *ancylaceloverTV/TS  over a year ago

Limerick

Finally...

Hope this helps Busty...

"

Or just tell them to go fuck themselves

By *timulationMan  over a year ago

sexerotica

Danger is they'd probably enjoy that! !!

"I can't understand why anyone would want to abuse someone no matter what there Size. If you don't like a profile move on to the next. Don't be immature by abusing anyone you don't knowant them .. people can change there's appearance personality sticks like mud. "

"Take no notice op , they all get very brave sitting behind a keyboard , probably playing with their tiny weiner's whilst looking at your pics thats if they can even find there needledicks lol"

Not just men, alot of women have the same mentality...don't be so quick to bash

Lucan

"Take no notice op , they all get very brave sitting behind a keyboard , probably playing with their tiny weiner's whilst looking at your pics thats if they can even find there needledicks lol

Not just men, alot of women have the same mentality...don't be so quick to bash "

Quite a few "women" here actually have weiners

Well here's my take on it. They're so insecure in themselves that putting others down is one way of making themselves feel better.

They're sad individuals. Men and women.

It says much, much more about them than you

By *arfield 69Man  over a year ago

lurgan near Belfast

Share the love lmao

Why bother with assholes lol

"Take no notice op , they all get very brave sitting behind a keyboard , probably playing with their tiny weiner's whilst looking at your pics

How did you know that's what I was doing?!?

"

I know u do it D you've told me often enough xxx

"Take no notice op , they all get very brave sitting behind a keyboard , probably playing with their tiny weiner's whilst looking at your pics thats if they can even find there needledicks lol

Not just men, alot of women have the same mentality...don't be so quick to bash "

It was actually the female of a couple that was very rude to me

It was actually the female of a couple that was very rude to me "

Now that doesn't surprise in the least

It was actually the female of a couple that was very rude to me

Now that doesn't surprise in the least "

Me neither wouldnt get annoyed about it delete block goodbye... women can be every bit as ignorant and arrogant as men...why are people so quick to bash guys ?

well being obese is unhealthy and it costs the tax payer a fortune due to the health complications..I dont think obesity should be accepted as the norm..naturally enough obese people would become very offended and go on the attack..some people cant deal with the truth and if pointing out that somebody is carrying way too much weight is being nasty then so be it..

Lucan

well being obese is unhealthy and it costs the tax payer a fortune due to the health complications..I dont think obesity should be accepted as the norm..naturally enough obese people would become very offended and go on the attack..some people cant deal with the truth and if pointing out that somebody is carrying way too much weight is being nasty then so be it.. "

So do you browse to find obese people and then message them to tell them? I wouldn't think so

"Because they're ignorant cretins. "

It's insecurity a lot of the time. You look beautiful and they don't like that. They feel like shit inside and they need to lash out. If you are larger than them you should feel worse not better. So they try to make you feel like they feel.

The best answer to people like that is to keep a positive attitude because it really sickens them. They feel like shit and they have had no effect on you. It's like they don't exist at all.

well being obese is unhealthy and it costs the tax payer a fortune due to the health complications..I dont think obesity should be accepted as the norm..naturally enough obese people would become very offended and go on the attack..some people cant deal with the truth and if pointing out that somebody is carrying way too much weight is being nasty then so be it.. "

And how do you know the cause of the 'over' weight is in their control? It may be genetic? And you crass comment seems to show a lack of understanding and sensitivity towards those who struggle with it being beyond their control. I feel sorry that you can say that in this post... If you had started a post with that subject and stated that in the OP then that's fine....but here..???

"It's insecurity a lot of the time. You look beautiful and they don't like that. They feel like shit inside and they need to lash out. If you are larger than them you should feel worse not better. So they try to make you feel like they feel.

The best answer to people like that is to keep a positive attitude because it really sickens them. They feel like shit and they have had no effect on you. It's like they don't exist at all."

Agreed. Slim women aren't immune from being abused by larger women too I might add.

......fuckin hell...

"It's insecurity a lot of the time. You look beautiful and they don't like that. They feel like shit inside and they need to lash out. If you are larger than them you should feel worse not better. So they try to make you feel like they feel.

The best answer to people like that is to keep a positive attitude because it really sickens them. They feel like shit and they have had no effect on you. It's like they don't exist at all.

Agreed. Slim women aren't immune from being abused by larger women too I might add. "

It's not about size. It's about the insecurity of the person sending the message and the perceived happiness of the victim. It's men and women it's all ages.

Agreed. Slim women aren't immune from being abused by larger women too I might add.

It's not about size. It's about the insecurity of the person sending the message and the perceived happiness of the victim. It's men and women it's all ages. "

I know. I was just pointing that out as you used a slimmer woman being the abuser in your post

You would think its not that difficult to be nice, then you come on the Internet and lose all faith in humanity. Why is it so difficult for people to understand the power of their words?

Lucan

"You would think its not that difficult to be nice, then you come on the Internet and lose all faith in humanity. Why is it so difficult for people to understand the power of their words?"

I think many people are fully aware of the power of their words and that's what makes them do it.

It's not about size. It's about the insecurity of the person sending the message and the perceived happiness of the victim. It's men and women it's all ages.

I know. I was just pointing that out as you used a slimmer woman being the abuser in your post "

gotcha. Tbh I wasn't even thinking of women. I was actually thinking of men

By *safunwituMan  over a year ago

Enniscorthy

Block them and dont listen to them.

Just trying to hide behind their own inperfections and doing a bad job of it being nasty to others.

"You would think its not that difficult to be nice, then you come on the Internet and lose all faith in humanity. Why is it so difficult for people to understand the power of their words?

I think many people are fully aware of the power of their words and that's what makes them do it. "

I don't know if they do, the Internet seems to create a sense of detachment. Or else there are an awful lot of arseholes in this world.

Lucan

"You would think its not that difficult to be nice, then you come on the Internet and lose all faith in humanity. Why is it so difficult for people to understand the power of their words?

I think many people are fully aware of the power of their words and that's what makes them do it.

I don't know if they do, the Internet seems to create a sense of detachment. Or else there are an awful lot of arseholes in this world. "

I think people can be hurtful by accident alright but nasty is intentional imo. Certainly the anonymity that the Internet provides facilitates nasty people who want to spread their venom but I suspect they're not very nice people in reality either.

Excuse me but I may be carrying to much weight but I am loosing weight in fact I've come down from a size 22 and nearly into a 16 now

Having said that it seems that some people will do it in real life too. My daughter was at the cinema last night. Some guy standing about two feet away says to his girlfriend that he won't go there again because it's full of skangers. Then looked at my daughter and said at least you're not a slut like her. She was wearing shorts. Unfortunately I wasn't there or the outcome would probably have been very different. Seems like some people are just nasty because they can be.

well being obese is unhealthy and it costs the tax payer a fortune due to the health complications..I dont think obesity should be accepted as the norm..naturally enough obese people would become very offended and go on the attack..some people cant deal with the truth and if pointing out that somebody is carrying way too much weight is being nasty then so be it..

Excuse me but I may be carrying to much weight but I am loosing weight in fact I've come down from a size 22 and nearly into a 16 now "

Don't feed the trolls. It's not worth it.

By *ortidanMan  over a year ago

Moira

Ppl say nasty things because they arent perfect themself and try to make themselfs feel perfect by insulting others, as long as your happy with yourself you shouldnt let others bring you down. Big is beautiful

Excuse me but I may be carrying to much weight but I am loosing weight in fact I've come down from a size 22 and nearly into a 16 now "

Don't pass any heed on the trolls here. Well done on your weight loss you should be very proud of yourself and don't let anyone make u feel bad.

Because their lives have no content which makes them miserable therefore they feel good making other people miserable to

#fuckingidiots

meath

your name serves you well !!!

"Ppl say nasty things because they arent perfect themself and try to make themselfs feel perfect by insulting others, as long as your happy with yourself you shouldnt let others bring you down. Big is beautiful "

You are a charmer DD x

Moira

"Ppl say nasty things because they arent perfect themself and try to make themselfs feel perfect by insulting others, as long as your happy with yourself you shouldnt let others bring you down. Big is beautiful

You are a charmer DD x"

Only sayin it how it is as i said to you earlier only dogs want bones

"Ppl say nasty things because they arent perfect themself and try to make themselfs feel perfect by insulting others, as long as your happy with yourself you shouldnt let others bring you down. Big is beautiful

You are a charmer DD x

Only sayin it how it is as i said to you earlier only dogs want bones "

"Ppl say nasty things because they arent perfect themself and try to make themselfs feel perfect by insulting others, as long as your happy with yourself you shouldnt let others bring you down. Big is beautiful "

We are all beauitful whether we are big tall small fat thin. Beauty is skin deep.

I just don't understand people being nasty about people's size Wether they be fat thin short or tall.

We are all beauitful whether we are big tall small fat thin. Beauty is skin deep.

I just don't understand people being nasty about people's size Wether they be fat thin short or tall."

It will generally be those who never meet who cum out with stupid crass remarks. Dare i say Young Turks who take umbrage when you decline to fuck them and try to make out they were doing you a favour by asking.... Ignore the prats

You are a charmer DD x

Only sayin it how it is as i said to you earlier only dogs want bones "

I know you're trying to be nice to the OP, but your comment could be seen as being offensive to slim people. It's not ok to 'comfort' one type of shape while calling another something equally uncomplimentary.

Moira

You are a charmer DD x

I know you're trying to be nice to the OP, but your comment could be seen as being offensive to slim people. It's not ok to 'comfort' one type of shape while calling another something equally uncomplimentary."

I be nice to everyone cause i'm a nice guy, she is the op on said post so there for i'm giving her my imput and like i said if your comfortable with your size large or small then it doesnt matter what others think

You are a charmer DD x

I know you're trying to be nice to the OP, but your comment could be seen as being offensive to slim people. It's not ok to 'comfort' one type of shape while calling another something equally uncomplimentary."

Moira

I'm sorry if i offended anyone that was not my intention

By *ndulgemeWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

The choice of body types that are presented while creating your profile are vague .

I would see myself as curvy .

Maybe a body type of "obese" should be available as well.

"The choice of body types that are presented while creating your profile are vague .

I would see myself as curvy .

Maybe a body type of "obese" should be available as well. "

Another subjective body type option.

I really want to partake in this forum however I fear that my viewpoint will suffer from the over the top politically correct brigade.

Nobody should suffer abuse for how they look ever. I will leave it at that

"I'm sorry if i offended anyone that was not my intention "

Your not the type to offend pet

"I really want to partake in this forum however I fear that my viewpoint will suffer from the over the top politically correct brigade.

Nobody should suffer abuse for how they look ever. I will leave it at that "

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"... only dogs want bones "

This last century wisdom is like the amen in the church, it always comes up on a thread like this. In my opinion it's an awful platitude and even for a rounder woman with more 'fat/flesh/meat' (which this one implies as one seeks the opposite to bones), it isn't flattering at all.

Moira

"I'm sorry if i offended anyone that was not my intention

Your not the type to offend pet "

"... only dogs want bones

This last century wisdom is like the amen in the church, it always comes up on a thread like this. In my opinion it's an awful platitude and even for a rounder woman with more 'fat/flesh/meat' (which this one implies as one seeks the opposite to bones), it isn't flattering at all. "

"I'm sorry if i offended anyone that was not my intention "

I didn't mean to imply that you intended to offend anyone. I don't for a second think you intended to, but it may have happened anyway. I'm sorry.

Moira

"I'm sorry if i offended anyone that was not my intention

I didn't mean to imply that you intended to offend anyone. I don't for a second think you intended to, but it may have happened anyway. I'm sorry. "

Looks like we're all sorry and can become a big happy group of fabbers once again

I've only had 1 bad message. If someone goes out of their way to comment to you about your appearance it shows what a nasty piece of work they are. If they feel the need to tell you it says more about them. They need to belittle you to make themselves feel good. Middle finger to anyone who does that & they can kiss my fat ass! ??

Someone pointed out to me once that the only way some people can make themselves look good is by trying to make others look and feel bad.

From a really big assed lady (as you can see) flaunt what you've got and to hell with what anyone else thinks.

Xx

I know what you mean op came a cross lots nasty people on here.not nice

"Someone pointed out to me once that the only way some people can make themselves look good is by trying to make others look and feel bad.

From a really big assed lady (as you can see) flaunt what you've got and to hell with what anyone else thinks.

Xx"

Good attitude!!

There are nasty people in all walks of life. The trouble with here is that there is no sense of what's right or wrong as they don't have to deal with the fallout from their comments. Some people refuse to consider other people's feelings regardless of how hurtful or abusive their actions may be. On the flip side sometimes the most seemingly innocent comment can cut us direct to our core.

The majority of us humans are decent human beings if sometimes misunderstood. But each of us have a duty to ourselves also. Sometimes the person within ourselves can be the most harsh critic of all and amplifies negatives all too quickly. Perhaps if we could all appreciate the goodness within ourselves then there may be less of the nasty vindictiveness to be seen.

All any of us can do is try to be the best person that we can be. We owe ourselves that surely.

Btw sorry if I seem to be a little preachy

Well said durexbunni ... Completely agree there .. Sometimes an innocent comment can be misread and taken totally the wrong way it was intended .. Also tho .. A lot of peoples comments on here about hiding behind a keyboard and venting nastiness upon others is also very true .. It's how we decide to deal with said comments .. Ignore delete block !!!!!! I don't get why such an issue should be made .. As that's giving said nasty people the time and attention they seem to crave .. Just my opinion .. Obviously ! X

"Well said durexbunni ... Completely agree there .. Sometimes an innocent comment can be misread and taken totally the wrong way it was intended .. Also tho .. A lot of peoples comments on here about hiding behind a keyboard and venting nastiness upon others is also very true .. It's how we decide to deal with said comments .. Ignore delete block !!!!!! I don't get why such an issue should be made .. As that's giving said nasty people the time and attention they seem to crave .. Just my opinion .. Obviously ! X "

Agreed. Those comments should never be allowed to hold power over us. If someone was throwing actual physical mud at us, I am sure we would endeavour to stop it no matter what. The same should be true of horrid behaviour. Block it out and don't give the negativity space within u.

Exactly ... Positivity all the way .. An old old saying springs to mind ... Sticks & stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me !!! .... Do not give these nasty people the attention they seem to need & crave ... . Move on !!! We are all entitled to our preferences on here .. No need to make an issue .. We are all adults and not all is gnna be our type .. Not are we gnna be everyone's type .. Accept and move on ... Next ??? Lol

"There are nasty people in all walks of life. The trouble with here is that there is no sense of what's right or wrong as they don't have to deal with the fallout from their comments. Some people refuse to consider other people's feelings regardless of how hurtful or abusive their actions may be. On the flip side sometimes the most seemingly innocent comment can cut us direct to our core.

The majority of us humans are decent human beings if sometimes misunderstood. But each of us have a duty to ourselves also. Sometimes the person within ourselves can be the most harsh critic of all and amplifies negatives all too quickly. Perhaps if we could all appreciate the goodness within ourselves then there may be less of the nasty vindictiveness to be seen.

All any of us can do is try to be the best person that we can be. We owe ourselves that surely.

Btw sorry if I seem to be a little preachy "

Well said....and who cares if you're accused of preachy...join the group... I've just been accused of that on another post where those who've been here long enough should know better.... unfortunately we can so easily show ourselves up for who we are inside by our speach and nasty responses....and if someone else points it out they get condemned for it. We represent on face at least the group we socialise with on here too so need to be fair to them also.

"There are nasty people in all walks of life. The trouble with here is that there is no sense of what's right or wrong as they don't have to deal with the fallout from their comments. Some people refuse to consider other people's feelings regardless of how hurtful or abusive their actions may be. On the flip side sometimes the most seemingly innocent comment can cut us direct to our core.

Btw sorry if I seem to be a little preachy

Well said....and who cares if you're accused of preachy...join the group... I've just been accused of that on another post where those who've been here long enough should know better.... unfortunately we can so easily show ourselves up for who we are inside by our speach and nasty responses....and if someone else points it out they get condemned for it. We represent on face at least the group we socialise with on here too so need to be fair to them also."

....actually you weren't accused of being preachy...what I said was...you should practice what you preach....completely different thing...just saying

» Add a new message to this topic