FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Confusion???

Confusion???

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why do guys on here say there straight but then you look at there verifications and there all from men?

The day and age where in now. There is no need to be ashamed if your bi or bi curious..

Sad to think the guys on here are still afraid to be honest .

Rant over

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 29/07/16 08:55:03]

Shiver me timbers

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

I don't think I ever look at men's verifications. I'm not even sure why it should bother you op?

I have 2 verifications from men on my profile i am straight it's just they attended a couple of parties i hosted and they were quite good ones many reasons why men have verifications from men

Why dont you just email and ask them op

A lot of straight men have verifications from men whom they have met in a mmf or gangbang or party or m&g situation .. Doesn't necessarily mean they are bi /bi curious .. But I agree Michael .. Why on earth would it bother you op ???

"I have 2 verifications from men on my profile i am straight it's just they attended a couple of parties i hosted and they were quite good ones many reasons why men have verifications from men

Why dont you just email and ask them op"

Exactly !!!!!!

We get mail from straight guys...swearing blind that they are bi.....bur its a bit like ronseal...we want it to do what it says on the tin.. regarding veris...We would always read veris....They can reveal a lot about their owner. ..

By *ohn MingoMan  over a year ago

Dublin

"Why do guys on here say there straight but then you look at there verifications and there all from men?

The day and age where in now. There is no need to be ashamed if your bi or bi curious..

Sad to think the guys on here are still afraid to be honest .

Rant over

"

It really depends on if the veris say they played with other men.

a lot of men just cant bring themselves to say bi on their profile, for a few reasons....one of the biggest being that a lot of MF couples wont meet bi men, so they don't want to hurt their chances by saying they're bi.

These same men must also be confused of very stupid, because if they have their "bi veris" public anyone can see that they did in fact, play with another man...so having straight on their profile is pointless.

it's about as truthful as a guy at a party telling you he's straight while he's getting blown by another guy.

You're not fooling anyone lads.

» Add a new message to this topic