FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Genuine question

Genuine question

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just wondering do people behave the same in everyday life as they do on forums . For e.g do the jokers do it because it's expected of them same with smartass people or trouble makers.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

This probably won't go well again

I'm always an earnest dry shite

"This probably won't go well again"
Why it's not ment to annoy anyone. Just a question.

"This probably won't go well again Why it's not ment to annoy anyone. Just a question. "

ok

"Just wondering do people behave the same in everyday life as they do on forums . For e.g do the jokers do it because it's expected of them same with smartass people or trouble makers. "
.....at the risk of "hijacking" you're thread, which category do you come under...genuine question btw...

"Just wondering do people behave the same in everyday life as they do on forums . For e.g do the jokers do it because it's expected of them same with smartass people or trouble makers. .....at the risk of "hijacking" you're thread, which category do you come under...genuine question btw..."
I would put myself in the category of the underdog. I like to be in the minority.Thats a truthful answer.

"Just wondering do people behave the same in everyday life as they do on forums . For e.g do the jokers do it because it's expected of them same with smartass people or trouble makers. .....at the risk of "hijacking" you're thread, which category do you come under...genuine question btw..."
And why isn't there an earnest dry shite category?

"Just wondering do people behave the same in everyday life as they do on forums . For e.g do the jokers do it because it's expected of them same with smartass people or trouble makers. .....at the risk of "hijacking" you're thread, which category do you come under...genuine question btw...And why isn't there an earnest dry shite category? "
You can have any category you want.

"Just wondering do people behave the same in everyday life as they do on forums . For e.g do the jokers do it because it's expected of them same with smartass people or trouble makers. .....at the risk of "hijacking" you're thread, which category do you come under...genuine question btw... I would put myself in the category of the underdog. I like to be in the minority.Thats a truthful answer. "
interesting. that makes the confrontational threads in a different light.

"Just wondering do people behave the same in everyday life as they do on forums . For e.g do the jokers do it because it's expected of them same with smartass people or trouble makers. .....at the risk of "hijacking" you're thread, which category do you come under...genuine question btw... I would put myself in the category of the underdog. I like to be in the minority.Thats a truthful answer. "
....ok,didn't see that one in the original list. I'd be a straight talker then. No bullshit taken or given.

"Just wondering do people behave the same in everyday life as they do on forums . For e.g do the jokers do it because it's expected of them same with smartass people or trouble makers. .....at the risk of "hijacking" you're thread, which category do you come under...genuine question btw... I would put myself in the category of the underdog. I like to be in the minority.Thats a truthful answer. ....ok,didn't see that one in the original list. I'd be a straight talker then. No bullshit taken or given."
I just give an example there is lots of different categories of people on here.

I know you don't care but I'm not going to post on your threads.

Too much drama I don't need

"I know you don't care but I'm not going to post on your threads.

Too much drama I don't need"

Haha you just did.

"Just wondering do people behave the same in everyday life as they do on forums . For e.g do the jokers do it because it's expected of them same with smartass people or trouble makers. "

You need to let it go. People aren't going to change because you keep posting about it. Just stick to people you enjoy chatting to. Personally all these threads you're posting are a huge turn off to me.

"Just wondering do people behave the same in everyday life as they do on forums . For e.g do the jokers do it because it's expected of them same with smartass people or trouble makers.

You need to let it go. People aren't going to change because you keep posting about it. Just stick to people you enjoy chatting to. Personally all these threads you're posting are a huge turn off to me. "

What do you suggest I post im open to suggestions.

"Just wondering do people behave the same in everyday life as they do on forums . For e.g do the jokers do it because it's expected of them same with smartass people or trouble makers. .....at the risk of "hijacking" you're thread, which category do you come under...genuine question btw... I would put myself in the category of the underdog. I like to be in the minority.Thats a truthful answer. ....ok,didn't see that one in the original list. I'd be a straight talker then. No bullshit taken or given. I just give an example there is lots of different categories of people on here. "
...yes but you seem slightly fixated with certain categories only?..re..you're original. Post..

"Just wondering do people behave the same in everyday life as they do on forums . For e.g do the jokers do it because it's expected of them same with smartass people or trouble makers.

You need to let it go. People aren't going to change because you keep posting about it. Just stick to people you enjoy chatting to. Personally all these threads you're posting are a huge turn off to me. What do you suggest I post im open to suggestions."

Now I know you're going call me a smart ass or trouble maker but whatever..

Seriously get over it, stop moaning and whining. All you're doing is alienating people. The men who join in and have a laugh and can take the banter get more meets than anyone else. You know why? Because they don't take this seriously and can take a slagging without getting butthurt. You're attitude is not attractive in the least.

You call yourself a gentleman yet all you're doing is moaning about everyone here and throwing in sly digs every now and again.

We all get slagged to shit here. It's part and parcel of this whether you agree with it or not. Post away all you like but these threads will get you nowhere. If you have a serious complaint about somebody report it the a mod and they'll sort it out.

"Just wondering do people behave the same in everyday life as they do on forums . For e.g do the jokers do it because it's expected of them same with smartass people or trouble makers. .....at the risk of "hijacking" you're thread, which category do you come under...genuine question btw... I would put myself in the category of the underdog. I like to be in the minority.Thats a truthful answer. ....ok,didn't see that one in the original list. I'd be a straight talker then. No bullshit taken or given. I just give an example there is lots of different categories of people on here. ...yes but you seem slightly fixated with certain categories only?..re..you're original. Post.."
Like I told you before I give an example of those categories.You can add on any type of person you want. Hope that answers your question.

"Just wondering do people behave the same in everyday life as they do on forums . For e.g do the jokers do it because it's expected of them same with smartass people or trouble makers. .....at the risk of "hijacking" you're thread, which category do you come under...genuine question btw... I would put myself in the category of the underdog. I like to be in the minority.Thats a truthful answer. ....ok,didn't see that one in the original list. I'd be a straight talker then. No bullshit taken or given. I just give an example there is lots of different categories of people on here. ...yes but you seem slightly fixated with certain categories only?..re..you're original. Post.. Like I told you before I give an example of those categories.You can add on any type of person you want. Hope that answers your question. "

They were all very negative categroies. Where were the happy ones?

You need to let it go. People aren't going to change because you keep posting about it. Just stick to people you enjoy chatting to. Personally all these threads you're posting are a huge turn off to me. What do you suggest I post im open to suggestions.

Seriously get over it, stop moaning and whining. All you're doing is alienating people. The men who join in and have a laugh and can take the banter get more meets than anyone else. You know why? Because they don't take this seriously and can take a slagging without getting butthurt. You're attitude is not attractive in the least.

You call yourself a gentleman yet all you're doing is moaning about everyone here and throwing in sly digs every now and again.

We all get slagged to shit here. It's part and parcel of this whether you agree with it or not. Post away all you like but these threads will get you nowhere. If you have a serious complaint about somebody report it the a mod and they'll sort it out. "

What makes you think i have a problem with anyone here. Some people would find a good morning thread insulting and i did sat some people not necessarily you.

In everyday life I can be a joker but not because it's expected of me and a smartass too! You left out the whingers category

"Just wondering do people behave the same in everyday life as they do on forums . For e.g do the jokers do it because it's expected of them same with smartass people or trouble makers. .....at the risk of "hijacking" you're thread, which category do you come under...genuine question btw... I would put myself in the category of the underdog. I like to be in the minority.Thats a truthful answer. ....ok,didn't see that one in the original list. I'd be a straight talker then. No bullshit taken or given. I just give an example there is lots of different categories of people on here. ...yes but you seem slightly fixated with certain categories only?..re..you're original. Post.. Like I told you before I give an example of those categories.You can add on any type of person you want. Hope that answers your question.

They were all very negative categroies. Where were the happy ones?"

No one e.g was a joker that's not negative.

You need to let it go. People aren't going to change because you keep posting about it. Just stick to people you enjoy chatting to. Personally all these threads you're posting are a huge turn off to me. What do you suggest I post im open to suggestions.

We all get slagged to shit here. It's part and parcel of this whether you agree with it or not. Post away all you like but these threads will get you nowhere. If you have a serious complaint about somebody report it the a mod and they'll sort it out. What makes you think i have a problem with anyone here. Some people would find a good morning thread insulting and i did sat some people not necessarily you. "

Them why are you moaning all the time? This is your fourth post in a few days with the same issues. People have offered you advice and all you've done is throw in sly digs.

And I never said you had an issue with me, and honestly I really realky really don't care, but you seem to have issues with everyone here that doesn't agree with you

Either you're a very sensitive person or you're just a troll. Either way you'll get no where with your attitude.

"Just wondering do people behave the same in everyday life as they do on forums . For e.g do the jokers do it because it's expected of them same with smartass people or trouble makers. .....at the risk of "hijacking" you're thread, which category do you come under...genuine question btw... I would put myself in the category of the underdog. I like to be in the minority.Thats a truthful answer. ....ok,didn't see that one in the original list. I'd be a straight talker then. No bullshit taken or given. I just give an example there is lots of different categories of people on here. ...yes but you seem slightly fixated with certain categories only?..re..you're original. Post.. Like I told you before I give an example of those categories.You can add on any type of person you want. Hope that answers your question.

They were all very negative categroies. Where were the happy ones? No one e.g was a joker that's not negative. "

Depends what way its said

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

I am in the normal happy go lucky category I'd hope if u met me u could see my online persona reflects my personality

They were all very negative categroies. Where were the happy ones? No one e.g was a joker that's not negative.

Depends what way its said"

Maybe just maybe it depends how it's read.

"I am in the normal happy go lucky category I'd hope if u met me u could see my online persona reflects my personality "
I have no reason not to believe you.

limerick

They were all very negative categroies. Where were the happy ones? No one e.g was a joker that's not negative.

Depends what way its said Maybe just maybe it depends how it's read."

Or worded

Depends what way its said Maybe just maybe it depends how it's read."

Could be. I like CJ's category anyway

Depends what way its said Maybe just maybe it depends how it's read.

Or worded "

I give a few examples anyone can add to it that was the idea of the thread.

We all get slagged to shit here. It's part and parcel of this whether you agree with it or not. Post away all you like but these threads will get you nowhere. If you have a serious complaint about somebody report it the a mod and they'll sort it out. What makes you think i have a problem with anyone here. Some people would find a good morning thread insulting and i did sat some people not necessarily you.

Them why are you moaning all the time? This is your fourth post in a few days with the same issues. People have offered you advice and all you've done is throw in sly digs.

And I never said you had an issue with me, and honestly I really realky really don't care, but you seem to have issues with everyone here that doesn't agree with you

Either you're a very sensitive person or you're just a troll. Either way you'll get no where with your attitude. "

Let it go OP...

My private notes will not be flattering regarding you...

We all get slagged to shit here. It's part and parcel of this whether you agree with it or not. Post away all you like but these threads will get you nowhere. If you have a serious complaint about somebody report it the a mod and they'll sort it out. What makes you think i have a problem with anyone here. Some people would find a good morning thread insulting and i did sat some people not necessarily you.

Either you're a very sensitive person or you're just a troll. Either way you'll get no where with your attitude. "

I'm not going to argue with you because you're entitled to your opinion as I am.lets leave it at that.

Kiss ..fuck ..pint

Either you're a very sensitive person or you're just a troll. Either way you'll get no where with your attitude. I'm not going to argue with you because you're entitled to your opinion as I am.lets leave it at that. "

But I thought you wanted to discuss it? Wasn't that why you posted your thread?

Either you're a very sensitive person or you're just a troll. Either way you'll get no where with your attitude. I'm not going to argue with you because you're entitled to your opinion as I am.lets leave it at that.

But I thought you wanted to discuss it? Wasn't that why you posted your thread? "

I asked a question people can choose to discuss it or not there choice.

Either you're a very sensitive person or you're just a troll. Either way you'll get no where with your attitude. I'm not going to argue with you because you're entitled to your opinion as I am.lets leave it at that.

But I thought you wanted to discuss it? Wasn't that why you posted your thread? I asked a question people can choose to discuss it or not there choice. "

Ehhh exactly... I'm choosing to discuss your topic and you're not..

But I thought you wanted to discuss it? Wasn't that why you posted your thread? I asked a question people can choose to discuss it or not there choice.

Ehhh exactly... I'm choosing to discuss your topic and you're not.. "

I cant see where you tried to discuss anything more like telling me what I should or should not put on forums.

limerick

I do love a good discussion

By *oxic1998Woman  over a year ago

Belfast

"Kiss ..fuck ..pint"

Kiss and fuck......

"Kiss ..fuck ..pint

Kiss and fuck...... "

Or as some people might see it, the victim.

But I thought you wanted to discuss it? Wasn't that why you posted your thread? I asked a question people can choose to discuss it or not there choice.

Ehhh exactly... I'm choosing to discuss your topic and you're not.. I cant see where you tried to discuss anything more like telling me what I should or should not put on forums. "

Did you actually read what I wrote at all Because it really doesn't like it. Your funeral buddy. Good luck

Ehhh exactly... I'm choosing to discuss your topic and you're not.. I cant see where you tried to discuss anything more like telling me what I should or should not put on forums.

Did you actually read what I wrote at all Because it really doesn't like it. Your funeral buddy. Good luck "

Kiss

"I do love a good discussion "

Just a pity theres not one here lol

By *ir1967Man  over a year ago

in da sticks, london, amsterdam, madrid

Hmm, what is this about?Do we now have decent shit flinging in the arena or is it all about nothing?

Ehhh exactly... I'm choosing to discuss your topic and you're not.. I cant see where you tried to discuss anything more like telling me what I should or should not put on forums.

Did you actually read what I wrote at all Because it really doesn't like it. Your funeral buddy. Good luck "

I will take my chances.

"Hmm, what is this about?Do we now have decent shit flinging in the arena or is it all about nothing?

"

It's what you make it . just like everyday life.

By *isdirtygirlWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

Can i say something here please and hope you Op, dont take offence. Its the first time posting on your threads so bear with me.

Being a gentleman is where manners matter.

Good looks are a bonus and humour is a must.

From what ive seen, you are in fact like Victor Meldrew from One Foot in the grave and i dont mean that to be hurtful but in all jaysus honesty will ye lighten up? Richard Wilson was funny after all.

"Can i say something here please and hope you Op, dont take offence. Its the first time posting on your threads so bear with me.

From what ive seen, you are in fact like Victor Meldrew from One Foot in the grave and i dont mean that to be hurtful but in all jaysus honesty will ye lighten up? Richard Wilson was funny after all. "

I don't believe it.

Dublin

"Can i say something here please and hope you Op, dont take offence. Its the first time posting on your threads so bear with me.

From what ive seen, you are in fact like Victor Meldrew from One Foot in the grave and i dont mean that to be hurtful but in all jaysus honesty will ye lighten up? Richard Wilson was funny after all. I don't believe it. "

see!! That wasnt hard now was it?

From what ive seen, you are in fact like Victor Meldrew from One Foot in the grave and i dont mean that to be hurtful but in all jaysus honesty will ye lighten up? Richard Wilson was funny after all. I don't believe it.

see!! That wasnt hard now was it?"

Baby steps.

Dublin

From what ive seen, you are in fact like Victor Meldrew from One Foot in the grave and i dont mean that to be hurtful but in all jaysus honesty will ye lighten up? Richard Wilson was funny after all. I don't believe it.

see!! That wasnt hard now was it? Baby steps. "

Youll be fine,just take your time. Theyre not a bad bunch here i promise. just dont tell them i told you that

see!! That wasnt hard now was it? Baby steps.

Youll be fine,just take your time. Theyre not a bad bunch here i promise. just dont tell them i told you that "

I will take your word for that.

I'd prefer topdog(3 numbers)...

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Why do you have to categorise people in the first place? It's awful and all wrong, to do it based on their forum contributions is even worse. What happened to open minded and tolerant?

Dublin

"Just wondering do people behave the same in everyday life as they do on forums . For e.g do the jokers do it because it's expected of them same with smartass people or trouble makers. .....at the risk of "hijacking" you're thread, which category do you come under...genuine question btw... I would put myself in the category of the underdog. I like to be in the minority.Thats a truthful answer.

I'd prefer topdog(3 numbers)... "

666 candy??

"Just wondering do people behave the same in everyday life as they do on forums . For e.g do the jokers do it because it's expected of them same with smartass people or trouble makers. .....at the risk of "hijacking" you're thread, which category do you come under...genuine question btw... I would put myself in the category of the underdog. I like to be in the minority.Thats a truthful answer.

I'd prefer topdog(3 numbers)... "

....he's probably watching. ....don't give him any ideas.

I am awesome here and there

"Why do you have to categorise people in the first place? It's awful and all wrong, to do it based on their forum contributions is even worse. What happened to open minded and tolerant? "
Before I post a thread again. I will ask everyone's opinion.I can't go wrong then can I.

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"Why do you have to categorise people in the first place? It's awful and all wrong, to do it based on their forum contributions is even worse. What happened to open minded and tolerant? Before I post a thread again. I will ask everyone's opinion.I can't go wrong then can I."

Well you got my opinion there, it's a forum so both you and me can post without permission as long as it's according to the forum rules. no need to pm beforehand.

Yep definitely a victim!

"Why do you have to categorise people in the first place? It's awful and all wrong, to do it based on their forum contributions is even worse. What happened to open minded and tolerant? Before I post a thread again. I will ask everyone's opinion.I can't go wrong then can I.

Well you got my opinion there, it's a forum so both you and me can post without permission as long as it's according to the forum rules. no need to pm beforehand. "

Is what I already posted not in keeping with the rules.

I'd prefer topdog(3 numbers)... ....he's probably watching. ....don't give him any ideas. "

Methinks you may have been talking to him...

I'd prefer topdog(3 numbers)... ....he's probably watching. ....don't give him any ideas.

Methinks you may have been talking to him... "

....never. ...hes blocked. ...permanently. .all filters up and running. ...pig doesn't do it....

I'd prefer topdog(3 numbers)... ....he's probably watching. ....don't give him any ideas.

Methinks you may have been talking to him... "

Methinks that you are right

Methinks you may have been talking to him...

Methinks that you are right "

......nope.....I have someone else deal with him now

By *ilbearniMan  over a year ago

peninsula

what you see is what you get with me. same here as in real life.

By *alwayBlackcockMan  over a year ago

Galway

Am not one for telling Jokes it's just my actions people find funny.

By *oggoneMan  over a year ago

Derry

"

I'd prefer topdog(3 numbers)... ....he's probably watching. ....don't give him any ideas. "

You really don't appear to be able to help yourself at all. Meh, water finds its own level. May the rest of your days be as pleasant as you are.

My personally doesn't change whether off or on fab.

Now, my kink I keep to fab

"

You really don't appear to be able to help yourself at all. Meh, water finds its own level. May the rest of your days be as pleasant as you are."

what exactly are you talking about may I ask?

Derry

"

You really don't appear to be able to help yourself at all. Meh, water finds its own level. May the rest of your days be as pleasant as you are. what exactly are you talking about may I ask? "

How's that indignation looking now? It appears there's a comprehension issue on your part. I'm not really in the position to help you understand. Real world priorities and all that. Have a think about it, take your time.

"

You really don't appear to be able to help yourself at all. Meh, water finds its own level. May the rest of your days be as pleasant as you are. what exactly are you talking about may I ask?

How's that indignation looking now? It appears there's a comprehension issue on your part. I'm not really in the position to help you understand. Real world priorities and all that. Have a think about it, take your time."

....you're Obviously confusing me with someone who gives a shit.just what this site needs...another angry wee man.

What about whingers?

"What about whingers?"
....lol...do you know any?

Derry

"

You really don't appear to be able to help yourself at all. Meh, water finds its own level. May the rest of your days be as pleasant as you are. what exactly are you talking about may I ask?

How's that indignation looking now? It appears there's a comprehension issue on your part. I'm not really in the position to help you understand. Real world priorities and all that. Have a think about it, take your time.....you're Obviously confusing me with someone who gives a shit.just what this site needs...another angry wee man."

Yes, that's quite clear. The only thing short about me is my tolerance for suffering fools. Have a great day.

[Removed by poster at 30/07/16 13:02:48]

[Removed by poster at 30/07/16 13:02:56]

"

How's that indignation looking now? It appears there's a comprehension issue on your part. I'm not really in the position to help you understand. Real world priorities and all that. Have a think about it, take your time.....you're Obviously confusing me with someone who gives a shit.just what this site needs...another angry wee man.

Yes, that's quite clear. The only thing short about me is my tolerance for suffering fools. Have a great day."

.....look...whoever you are. You commented on my post,for reasons known only to yourself. Fyi..my comprehension is fine. But you are correct,your in no position to help me with it. Whatever happens in you're world,real or otherwise,is of no interest to me. Now if you have something to say,please be good enough to say it....

Another thread appears to have been taking over by unknown forces.

Here we go again. .....yawn. ..

Isn't this at 175 yet? It certainly seems like it

By *al2001Man  over a year ago

kildare

I'm a bit of a cunt in real life too

Derry

"Another thread appears to have been taking over by unknown forces. "

Its a hard cruel uncaring old world. Get yourself over to YouTube. A wee blast of Lynn Anderson singing rose garden is good for these troubling times.

Or maybe go outside, have a walk.

"Another thread appears to have been taking over by unknown forces.

Its a hard cruel uncaring old world. Get yourself over to YouTube. A wee blast of Lynn Anderson singing rose garden is good for these troubling times.

Or maybe go outside, have a walk."

Think I watch the football instead.

limerick

"My personally doesn't change whether off or on fab.

Now, my kink I keep to fab "

And what is ur kink

Genuine question like

"My personally doesn't change whether off or on fab.

Now, my kink I keep to fab

And what is ur kink

Genuine question like "

Whatever you want it to be CJ

I'm worse in person

By *saDrennanWoman  over a year ago

Tallaght

Just wondering do people behave the same in everyday life as they do on forums.

I be floored if most of the serial posters had a life outside the fourms

"Just wondering do people behave the same in everyday life as they do on forums.

I be floored if most of the serial posters had a life outside the fourms"

With a lot of jobs you can be logged n here all day

"Just wondering do people behave the same in everyday life as they do on forums.

....this one does...

I do, genuinely I'm the joker in the pack

I would be inclined to agree with you there.

I be floored if most of the serial posters had a life outside the fourms I would be inclined to agree with you there. "

How would you all know how often people are on here - if you're not on here too to see them?

By *ain4uWoman  over a year ago

dublin

"

I'm worse in person "

Jesus

I be floored if most of the serial posters had a life outside the fourms I would be inclined to agree with you there.

How would you all know how often people are on here - if you're not on here too to see them?"

simple, by reading the threads when relaxing after work..

I be floored if most of the serial posters had a life outside the fourms I would be inclined to agree with you there.

How would you all know how often people are on here - if you're not on here too to see them?

simple, by reading the threads when relaxing after work.. "

Little Green arrow tells you all you need to know.

Their gender?

I be floored if most of the serial posters had a life outside the fourms I would be inclined to agree with you there. "

...your a fairly frequent poster yourself?

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

I am what I am in real life forums whatever. I'm not going to change...

simple, by reading the threads when relaxing after work.. "

Dohhhh me

By *saDrennanWoman  over a year ago

Tallaght

I be floored if most of the serial posters had a life outside the fourms I would be inclined to agree with you there. ...your a fairly frequent poster yourself? "

I have a life and I am to busy meeting people. From what I see your more a hurler on the ditch type .

I be floored if most of the serial posters had a life outside the fourms I would be inclined to agree with you there. ...your a fairly frequent poster yourself?

I have a life and I am to busy meeting people. From what I see your more a hurler on the ditch type . "

....we will have to take your word for that I suppose.

I be floored if most of the serial posters had a life outside the fourms I would be inclined to agree with you there. ...your a fairly frequent poster yourself?

I have a life and I am to busy meeting people. From what I see your more a hurler on the ditch type . "

I would suggest that making comments like that from a hidden profile is somewhat hypocritical. That's the ultimate in hurling from the ditch really.

I have a life and I am to busy meeting people. From what I see your more a hurler on the ditch type .

I would suggest that making comments like that from a hidden profile is somewhat hypocritical. That's the ultimate in hurling from the ditch really. "

» Add a new message to this topic