FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > too many messer men

too many messer men

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi,

I dont post that often and have had the odd meet up but recently found going really tough.

I have spoken with one couple that meet up with now and again (not always to play I might add) and from our discussions it appears there is a problem developing with too many men that are messing about. Some are actually being somewhat offensive and I will not be surprised if this post attracts comments from some of the messers.

This is making it all the harder for those of us who are actually on here for the right reasons and do respect ladies and couples.

Unfortunately from my own perspective I have also noted that messages I have sent for possible initial meet ups are now getting fewer and fewer responses. From my discussions with others it appears that this is because of the messers.

Perhaps if I was in the UK would not be so much of a problem as bigger pool of couples and ladies to interact / meet with.

However, here in Ireland this does pose a problem to somebody who likes the whole fun of what swinging is about or should be about but struggles to get past the messers tag applied broad brush to most males on the site.

Rant over and feel better now.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

Seriously though... Maybe it's just you?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Seriously though... Maybe it's just you? "
.....quit messing you.....

There's messer women too. And messer couples.

"There's messer women too. And messer couples. "

Not here...haven't met any yet.

By *ommando4Man  over a year ago

South Co. Dublin

"There's messer women too. And messer couples. "

Looks like TV/TS are the only group who don't mess ?

"There's messer women too. And messer couples.

Not here...haven't met any yet. "

Hi there. Don't believe we've met

"Hi,

I dont post that often and have had the odd meet up but recently found going really tough.

I have spoken with one couple that meet up with now and again (not always to play I might add) and from our discussions it appears there is a problem developing with too many men that are messing about. Some are actually being somewhat offensive and I will not be surprised if this post attracts comments from some of the messers.

This is making it all the harder for those of us who are actually on here for the right reasons and do respect ladies and couples.

Unfortunately from my own perspective I have also noted that messages I have sent for possible initial meet ups are now getting fewer and fewer responses. From my discussions with others it appears that this is because of the messers.

Perhaps if I was in the UK would not be so much of a problem as bigger pool of couples and ladies to interact / meet with.

However, here in Ireland this does pose a problem to somebody who likes the whole fun of what swinging is about or should be about but struggles to get past the messers tag applied broad brush to most males on the site.

Rant over and feel better now."

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Directs u to the single males thread bt boldgirl it may lift ur spirits

While u may have a bigger pool of fems and cpls in England u also have a proportionality larger pool of men so the same problems will persist over there

If u are truly genuine that will shine trough and ur efforts will be rewarded accordingly, why not look at the messers as an aid to ur quest once they are found out it makes it easier for u to shine

Looks like TV/TS are the only group who don't mess ?"

...it wouldn't be pc to label the minority groups. ..

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

Looks like TV/TS are the only group who don't mess ?...it wouldn't be pc to label the minority groups. .."

...apart from the women

Looks like TV/TS are the only group who don't mess ?...it wouldn't be pc to label the minority groups. ..

...apart from the women "

....besides. ...you know how sensitive they can be....

By *ienDePlusCouple  over a year ago

dublin

The vast majority of fabs profiles are just masturbatory fantasy for the person who created it.

They arent messing because the fantasy is all they want. That they are wasting your / others time is irrelevant to them.. They log on, chat, get pics, wank, log off.

Stick to well verified meet profiles that show they meet and play. Work to make your own profile the same. If you cant well...as a single male your odds on here are next to nothing anyway so why get bothered by it.

Hi there. Don't believe we've met "

You'd be right there... never forget a face...

By *P_80Man  over a year ago

Waterford

Significantly higher volume of men to women and couples is going to amount to a higher number of men who are time wasters and messers.

I'd bet if you could take an overall percentage of messers and time wasters among men, women and couples you might just get a similar number.

You'd be right there... never forget a face... "

I'm quite forgetful I'm told

By *ienDePlusCouple  over a year ago

dublin

"Significantly higher volume of men to women and couples is going to amount to a higher number of men who are time wasters and messers.

I'd bet if you could take an overall percentage of messers and time wasters among men, women and couples you might just get a similar number.

"

Probably not if you adjusted for the number of couples and females prpfiles that are just men tho.

You'd be right there... never forget a face...

I'm quite forgetful I'm told "

I'm not good with names however there seems to be a few that I could never erase even if I tried......but a face..never forget.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Some interesting posts.

I need to interact more on the forums and will try to do so over coming weeks and see if it has desired affect.

By *uaveGentMan  over a year ago

dublin

New Dublin couples profile verified by a single male within 11 minutes of joining...

Yeah, right.

I don't think there is a magic formula .. Click with some and not with others... But there does seem to be people referencing a lot of abuse flying about in private messages .. If a fake profile -why would anyone bother ?? Become a journal or Twitter troll for that ???

Waterford

"I don't think there is a magic formula .. Click with some and not with others... But there does seem to be people referencing a lot of abuse flying about in private messages .. If a fake profile -why would anyone bother ?? Become a journal or Twitter troll for that ??? "

Yeah it seems to be common that women will receive an abusive message from some men who don't have the maturity to accept that not everyone wants to sleep with them. More like children than men.

"I don't think there is a magic formula .. Click with some and not with others... But there does seem to be people referencing a lot of abuse flying about in private messages .. If a fake profile -why would anyone bother ?? Become a journal or Twitter troll for that ???

Yeah it seems to be common that women will receive an abusive message from some men who don't have the maturity to accept that not everyone wants to sleep with them. More like children than men."

Thats quite true there has been a fair bit of that recently. Not just by men though...been quite a bit of abuse from women being turned down. Not restricted to any particular sex. Just need to be careful. Follow green arrow's if suspicious

Waterford

"I don't think there is a magic formula .. Click with some and not with others... But there does seem to be people referencing a lot of abuse flying about in private messages .. If a fake profile -why would anyone bother ?? Become a journal or Twitter troll for that ???

Yeah it seems to be common that women will receive an abusive message from some men who don't have the maturity to accept that not everyone wants to sleep with them. More like children than men.

Thats quite true there has been a fair bit of that recently. Not just by men though...been quite a bit of abuse from women being turned down. Not restricted to any particular sex. Just need to be careful. Follow green arrow's if suspicious "

True. Men are an easy target on here and it seems that it's acceptable to bash on them.

The rules of nature is that in every species the males compete for the females and the females choose the males. There will always be more males looking for females than there are females looking for males.

Only a matter of time......

Maturity is not gender specific sadly this is the case in any large group. Time teaches you a lot on here. But having said that we stay for the banter, friends and meets that are great. If that is no longer the case, you take a break or leave. While being tied up is acceptable nobody is tied to staying. I think reading this thread anyone is capable of being nasty and everyone receives nasty at some point...par the course of fab sadly.

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

"Maturity is not gender specific sadly this is the case in any large group. Time teaches you a lot on here. But having said that we stay for the banter, friends and meets that are great. If that is no longer the case, you take a break or leave. While being tied up is acceptable nobody is tied to staying. I think reading this thread anyone is capable of being nasty and everyone receives nasty at some point...par the course of fab sadly. "

Being tied up mmm I like that

As with everywhere there are some muppets around

Waterford

"As with everywhere there are some muppets around "

Summed up perfectly

"Maturity is not gender specific sadly this is the case in any large group. Time teaches you a lot on here. But having said that we stay for the banter, friends and meets that are great. If that is no longer the case, you take a break or leave. While being tied up is acceptable nobody is tied to staying. I think reading this thread anyone is capable of being nasty and everyone receives nasty at some point...par the course of fab sadly.

Being tied up mmm I like that "

Perv

South Co. Dublin

[Removed by poster at 31/08/16 18:25:37]

South Co. Dublin

"Maturity is not gender specific sadly this is the case in any large group. Time teaches you a lot on here. But having said that we stay for the banter, friends and meets that are great. If that is no longer the case, you take a break or leave. While being tied up is acceptable nobody is tied to staying. I think reading this thread anyone is capable of being nasty and everyone receives nasty at some point...par the course of fab sadly. "

Immaturity is a vastly underrated personality trait that keeps us over 40's young at heart, hip, cool, fashionable (i.e what socks go best with theses sandles),able to hang and converse with the young folk and in touch with the latest phone technology and apps.

Unfortunate, but as you say while friends and meets are here it can still be fun. The forums only represent about 3% of fabbers but can feel overwhelming at times.

» Add a new message to this topic