FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Would you be insulted?

Would you be insulted?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ougarbelfast OP   Woman  over a year ago

belfast

As we ladies and couples on this website know some (note the word sum) guys know no boundaries in order to try and get into your pants. So I was a bit peeved lately when I recieved an email going through all the normal stuff and then in the last line the person who sent it said something like "I am happy enough to pay for you and your husbands time" I felt insulted.

But how would you feel ladies,couples, would you say hell yeah if he is stupid enough to give it to me I'll take it (the money that is )or would you think this person thinks you are on the game to a degree. I know it may be his kink to pay a man and woman or even just a woman for sex this can be a turn on for some people who have money to throw away I am sure.

We are not talking about shared costs for a hotel room here or even the guy paying for it. We are talking about the guy actually paying you for your time spent having sex with him.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

well Cougar over the years I have had plenty of people on sites, including this one, who have chatted to me and then quoted me a figure they would expect for the pleasure of their company. So like everything works both ways.

personally i think the person who wants to pay for sex is likes to talk about sex or likes to watch cams. Its a kink but it aint exactly swinging!

belfast

Well I can only post this from my point of view as I am sure you know. But I have not heard of couples or females on here charging to be honest, but I am sure it may happen from time to time.

Don't think that would be the case of a couple whom would do this but we've heard that some men have offered the female of the couple or a single female from reading on the forums other than that it's very rare.

We had a guy offered to pay the hotel costs before, but we paid half of the cost.

Would say that would be very rare as bangorbi said in their post.

But each to their own at the end of the day

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

I couldn't help feeling insulted when it happened to us, which surprised me as I had thought it wouldn't have bothered me.

You can report anyone offering you money by the way.

Been offered money but turned the offers flat down...makes me feel cheap H.

i wud be insulted nd feel downgraded if some one offered me money

What's the point in joining the site if you are going to pay? Can just go to the many prostitutes that are there. Have paid for it before, would never again, it's not a road i would like this site to go down.

We've had the same mails a fair times now I was offend the first few times but now I just report, delete, block and only really get offend if the offer is less than a million dollars for one night

Yup - that's about what I've been paying when you count shoes costs.

And no one fecking offers me money for sex - I'd take their hand off!!!

Usee reminds me of the Joke. Guy walks into pub and says to girl " Would you sleep with me for a million dollars" She says, "well, mmmm, feck, ok, i will". The says "Will you sleep with me for ten bucks?". She says "Course not, what do you think I am????". He says "We have worked out what you are, we are just haggling about the price now "

By *empnbunkCouple  over a year ago

south coast

no-ones ever offered me money

The flipside of this is that men or women think that you will have sex with anybody and should take all your clothes off on cam for them as they confuse swinging with prostitution. It bugs me that people can not distinguish between the two! And the fact is you are not asking for money so it is a question of mutual reciprocity.

If i were you, i would check what they are exactly wanting to pay for as there are rules for the site about whats allowed, paying for sex is against the rules

[Removed by poster at 02/05/11 19:46:39]

"Usee reminds me of the Joke. Guy walks into pub and says to girl " Would you sleep with me for a million dollars" She says, "well, mmmm, feck, ok, i will". The says "Will you sleep with me for ten bucks?". She says "Course not, what do you think I am????". He says "We have worked out what you are, we are just haggling about the price now " "

I am reminded of a word that starts with W and ends with R and why oh why so many single men get a hard time on here!

I never said I would sleep with anyone for any amount I said I only get offend if offers are lower than a million dollars - maybe I am getting overly sensitive but Usee feels a block coming on!

[Removed by poster at 04/05/11 11:57:44]

Well usee if you think for one moment that my post in the forum was in any way a comment or reflection on you then please block away.

Perhaps read the sentence "usees post reminds me of a joke " and reflect on it first though before you decide I was planning to cause offence

As for the commenting about blocking that kinda suggests I have been emailing you guys. I am happy to confirm for the record I have never emailed or spoke to you so a block is rather unnecessary . But hey do what makes you happy

If you look at the days the posts were made you will see they were made five days apart and I did take time to reflect before replying my first over reaction was to report your post as by using my name you made it personal you could have merely stated that the thread reminded you of a joke. I would also like to say that I did say that I may be being a little sensitive. And I'll also confirm that you have not mailed me nor have I blocked as I felt that was over the top when compared+with+my+other+four+blocks

belfast

"Usee reminds me of the Joke"

I know it is not my argument but on reading it and the original line you used is quoted above taken from your original post then you try to re-word it in your reply to Usee it does seem and from reading your first post that it was like (note the word like) a personal attack on Usee.

You never said in your first post what you are claiming to say now
" "usees post reminds me of a joke""
but I take it that you realise thats what you should of said.

I have to admit if you had of said that about me then I would of reported you and then blocked I think Usee is being very nice about it. But then I can be a bitch at times LOL

You are absolutely right I should have put "post" in my sentence or as usee suggests left her name out of the post altogether and then rattled off my little joke and no one would have taken offence .

But ahem can I suggest that the offence was taken because someone suggested someone would sleep with someone for a million dollars and someone suggested that was someone be labelled as something ( note I am keeping it general now )

Now read back all the posts and for a ten marker tell me WHO suggested that ? (seeing that we are taking these posts and criticising them word by word now )

Jeez hang a man on his punctuation why don't you.

Usee made a joke about refusing any offers under a million ( or something along this lines. I'm using my phone so had to keep scrolling back)

Jimmy comes in and says usee ( misses the comma) reminds me of the joke blah blah blah

Once again cougar see you are being a pedant over punctuation and grammar. Perhaps you need to get your own house in order. It was only the other day your choice of wording implied because I chose to spend a rare night off out playing I was desperate

As you say. Weren't your argument so why you had to jump in is beyond me

belfast

"I never said I would sleep with anyone for any amount I said I only get offend if offers are lower than a million dollars"
and if you had of looked at her post she also had smiley faces at the end of it therefore indicating her post was to be taken as a joke.

But you used the words and dare I remind you again
"Usee reminds me of"
which implies a directness of the post and by naming a person is it any wonder that person feels you were being offensive.

Perhaps a bit more thought the next time, as we can all play on words as and when it suits us.

My original post said I'm only OFFENDED when someone offers me less than a million! Jimmy it was your joke that said someone would and as Cougar pointed out your badly worded post suggest that USEE would. Now as I've said before I was being overly sensitive which in general isn't me you only need to glance at my posting history to see that! I'm quite happy to see this as a badly posted joke and an over sensitive reader no offence being meant. Now can we move on please

My original post said I'm only OFFENDED when someone offers me less than a million! Jimmy it was your joke that said someone would and as Cougar pointed out your badly worded post suggest that USEE would. Now as I've said before I was being overly sensitive which in general isn't me you only need to glance at my posting history to see that! I'm quite happy to see this as a badly posted joke and an over sensitive reader no offence being meant. Now can we move on please

belfast

My house is fine missy don't you worry about that. Was not me the other day that read something that was not there it was you if I can remember rightly.

Plus I did start this topic therefore felt that I am allowed a say after all it is a members forum and I am a member.

Dont worry - I know what I read

As usee says quite clearly - shes ok - which is why I couldn't understand why you jumped on the bandwagon

Betya if i jump in here ill get foookin banned as usual lmao...

Hey peeps "Calm down dear"

Its just a joke lol

And Jimmy, good to see yer pissin everyone off on the site and not just us lmao... How many times now have u been called that word with a W and R at either end..

Gotta love forums and debates lol !!

Now girls, claws away, play nice, behave, respect each other, make love not war, wax on wax off, 2 b or not 2 b, spit or swallow...

Anyhow.. wot was the original point..

Oh aye, ill take 50 quid for a fuck lol!!

Im foookin cheap :D

xx

belfast

Do I get a refund if you don't live up to my standards LOL

Ill tell u now... I dedinitely wont live up to your standards lol... trust me... however... ill give u 50% back if ya dont cum

By *ike_365Man  over a year ago

sligo

missy u remind me why i like u so much lol a fair hearing to everyone

belfast

"As you say. Weren't your argument so why you had to jump in is beyond me"
And you jumped in because?

Kettle and black I'd say

Ahh Cougar...

Poor pot got left out... suppose in the stainless steel swingers world its a bit like gettin left out of a meet n greet i suppose... poor pot... i feel for him.....

cmon give him his place the next time

Kettle & Pot.. 4 eva xxx

That's it I am sooing newt ya know that 99.99999% of men masturbate and I am the 0.00001% that dosent so who called me a wanker huh huh

belfast

I know the flipping phone rang when I was in the middle of typing it,as it was short and then I hit the send button and continued with my phone call forgot to look over it again within the alloted time ah well.

No worries I am sure the sentiment/ meaning of the message is still there LOL

Ahhhh but u do it the best m8

When yer good.. they all take notice

By *ouple1234Couple  over a year ago

BELFAST UK

everyone takes these forums far to serious lol

I actually found this quite humourous... but leave my usee alone

I'm doing a special this week.

Buy one orgasm and get one free.

belfast

Sorry I got a better deal I got a two for one deal LOL

Forum Mod

O o O oo

I took Jimmys post as he was saying "Usee reminds me of a joke" which translated to "Usee, your post reminds me of a joke I heard...."

Damnthosemssingcommasandfullstopseh!!

Andthosefeckersthatpostwithoutusingspacebarstheyrefrigginanoyingalso.

rememberspacebarscommasandfullstopsareforlifenotjustformakinlifeeasierforreaders.

hopethebigasteroidmissesusallinnovemberandwealllivetoswinganotheryear.

xxx

hmmmm this post makes me angry, i don't like me when i'm angry - thanks Rugby for removing the post- but remove the thread I'd say - purely for selfish reasons - punctuation, intention or misworded - don't like anyone upsetting my Usee.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

I havn't removed any post?

If the post is read properly I dont think Jimmy ment to cause anyone any offence as Rugby pointed out. Simply a missing comma or full stop. Was a crap joke like!!!

» Add a new message to this topic