FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > World of weird

World of weird

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Anyone see this show on channel 4 last night? Feckin crazy, like the old days of euro trash. I didn't get to watch it properly, as I was slaving away, but they had a guy called prickasso who paints with his cock. A woman who had a giant rodent as a pet. Vampires in Dallas. Finally Japanese people who dress up in those second skin costumes and prance around parks and then get nasty in a love hotel.....

And I thought you guys were weird

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think you just had too much cheese before going to bed

By *ub_leitrim_guyMan  over a year ago

Out in the sticks

"Anyone see this show on channel 4 last night? Feckin crazy, like the old days of euro trash. I didn't get to watch it properly, as I was slaving away, but they had a guy called prickasso who paints with his cock. A woman who had a giant rodent as a pet. Vampires in Dallas. Finally Japanese people who dress up in those second skin costumes and prance around parks and then get nasty in a love hotel.....

And I thought you guys were weird"

It's amazing what people will watch trying to find a theme for a Social!!

"I think you just had too much cheese before going to bed "

Frys chocolate cream actually

"Anyone see this show on channel 4 last night? Feckin crazy, like the old days of euro trash. I didn't get to watch it properly, as I was slaving away, but they had a guy called prickasso who paints with his cock. A woman who had a giant rodent as a pet. Vampires in Dallas. Finally Japanese people who dress up in those second skin costumes and prance around parks and then get nasty in a love hotel.....

It's amazing what people will watch trying to find a theme for a Social!! "

So what are you picking, giant rodent? Lycra clad prancing? Vampirism? No, has to be cock artistry

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

So what are you picking, giant rodent? Lycra clad prancing? Vampirism? No, has to be cock artistry "

Would love to see that pmsl!!!

By *ceryMan  over a year ago

Malahide & Waterford

Sure that's nothing new. All guys are cock artists. Just look at all the patterns they leave behind when using the urinals....

By *ub_leitrim_guyMan  over a year ago

Out in the sticks

So what are you picking, giant rodent? Lycra clad prancing? Vampirism? No, has to be cock artistry

Would love to see that pmsl!!! "

By Appointment Only!

Would love to see that pmsl!!!

By Appointment Only! "

He signed the art work by sticking a brush into the eye of his cock ouchy

» Add a new message to this topic