FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > do people know what to look out for

do people know what to look out for

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

not a criticism of anyone , but ive just seen a pic on the update feed where the male has 3 visible genital warts on his penis , seriously ....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ub_leitrim_guyMan  over a year ago

Out in the sticks

"not a criticism of anyone , but ive just seen a pic on the update feed where the male has 3 visible genital warts on his penis , seriously .... "

By *ark the manMan  over a year ago

dublin. meath louth areas

The amount of bareback pics is crazy.you got to wonder what gear people are on these days .

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Speedbumps? Ribbed for her pleasure?

Might not be warts

By *ub_leitrim_guyMan  over a year ago

Out in the sticks

"Might not be warts "

Greenfly?

im not a doctor , but if i had 3 suspicious sores / lumps whatever on the shaft of my knob , id not be uploading pics of it , I suppose theres a small possibility they are skin tags , but they do not look anything like skin tags to me . On another note , what would you do if a guy dropped his keks to reveal such a knob , would you be ok to handle it ? put it in your mouth ? ( lots do not use condoms for oral )

"not a criticism of anyone , but ive just seen a pic on the update feed where the male has 3 visible genital warts on his penis , seriously .... "

Ah no way..... I need to see to believe. Why would ye post that up ffs lol

I posted a thread similar to this before and I got a lynching

By *ohndunboyneMan  over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

Well, I have dark spots on scrotum and dic told me it was because I shaved them before. This was a plastic surgeon doc, sorting out an ingrown hair elsewhere, so no reason to disregard his diagnosis. Still annoys, when I see completely shaved guys/gals who don't have same

Dunboyne & Dublin

Doc not dic

Dunboyne & Dublin

I should also mention, completely clear of all STI so that ain't it, before somebody thinks otherwise!

honestly im not jumping on anyone here , i think that some people have explainable things , that are not on the s t i spectrum , but in fairness , anyone with genital warts who sees nothing wrong in uploading pics with plainly viewable questionable growths needs a quick lesson in sexual health

"I posted a thread similar to this before and I got a lynching "

Probably because you were your usual charming self in your way to describe the poor girl

Hang on....

Just give me a sec....

"The amount of bareback pics is crazy.you got to wonder what gear people are on these days .

"

The amount of people who think condoms provide 100% protection against STIs is just as worrying.

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

It's not a tasty pic alright but I'm not sure if that is what you think it is...

It sounds as disgusting as some of the fanny pics you see on here... simetimes its like looking in the window of a butchers shop with bits and pieces of meat that putrid and dont even start me on these birds thats stretch their buttholes to the size of the Mersey tunnel!!!

"It sounds as disgusting as some of the fanny pics you see on here... simetimes its like looking in the window of a butchers shop with bits and pieces of meat that putrid and dont even start me on these birds thats stretch their buttholes to the size of the Mersey tunnel!!! "

I'd change my butcher if I were you.

Grow up people

"It sounds as disgusting as some of the fanny pics you see on here... simetimes its like looking in the window of a butchers shop with bits and pieces of meat that putrid and dont even start me on these birds thats stretch their buttholes to the size of the Mersey tunnel!!!

I'd change my butcher if I were you."

Or tighten up and tidy the fannys

"It sounds as disgusting as some of the fanny pics you see on here... simetimes its like looking in the window of a butchers shop with bits and pieces of meat that putrid and dont even start me on these birds thats stretch their buttholes to the size of the Mersey tunnel!!! "
...thankfully we have never seen or met ladies with putrid bits and pieces of flesh hanging from thier genitalia. .

Some people are sometimes just ignorant or in denial about changes to their own body. Personally if I noticed anything of concern on a woman I would not be proceeding any further.

I'm also concerned about the amount of people who say they are "single" yet have bareback pics in their profile, if I see that I'm also not going anywhere near them

"It sounds as disgusting as some of the fanny pics you see on here... simetimes its like looking in the window of a butchers shop with bits and pieces of meat that putrid and dont even start me on these birds thats stretch their buttholes to the size of the Mersey tunnel!!!

I'd change my butcher if I were you.

Or tighten up and tidy the fannys "

And how would you do that?

What profile is it? Pm me as you can't name on the forum

"I posted a thread similar to this before and I got a lynching

Probably because you were your usual charming self in your way to describe the poor girl "

what about the poor man in this case? why havent you all jumped on the op and tell her how insensitive she is and give her a tirade of abuse like what i got

By *ain4uWoman  over a year ago

dublin

Probably because you were your usual charming self in your way to describe the poor girl

what about the poor man in this case? why havent you all jumped on the op and tell her how insensitive she is and give her a tirade of abuse like what i got "

Because you are rude ...simple

what about the poor man in this case? why havent you all jumped on the op and tell her how insensitive she is and give her a tirade of abuse like what i got

Because you are rude ...simple "

By *ka ..Agent k ..Man  over a year ago

.Ireland..

"It's not a tasty pic alright but I'm not sure if that is what you think it is..."

& to be honest not a tasty thread ether as a few above have said.

Because you are rude ...simple

"

I'm sure you're a teddy bear in real life but your online persona is very harsh.

» Add a new message to this topic