FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Swing party attire for the self conscious

Swing party attire for the self conscious

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Meeting up with my ex in the UK in a few wks, going to a party over there, it's not her 1St but it's been a few yrs since she has been.

She wants to wear sexy lingerie, but nothing 2 revealing and something flattering (she feels she has put on a bit of weight I think she looks better than ever) she is about a size 10 b cup.

What do the ladies on here recommend, links to speciic products pls.

My plan is to get a few items and have a fashion show at home

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Meeting up with my ex in the UK in a few wks, going to a party over there, it's not her 1St but it's been a few yrs since she has been.

She wants to wear sexy lingerie, but nothing 2 revealing and something flattering (she feels she has put on a bit of weight I think she looks better than ever) she is about a size 10 b cup.

What do the ladies on here recommend, links to speciic products pls.

My plan is to get a few items and have a fashion show at home "

Sounds like a great plan op. I have worn a clip under bask to the parties and a dress with heels...the heels never come off enjoy....sounds amazing

Thanks! Sounds good, I have a thing for ladies in heels my self, the lingerie will come off eventually but never the heels.

I have bought high waisted pants for her b4 wanna get something class, but not offend her either lol

By *ettyboop61Woman  over a year ago

St Neots

A size 10??? and she thinks she's put on weight lol lucky her I say.....wish I was a size 10

I don't think she has, but a woman needs to feel good about herself to feel sexy, I'd like to make her feel as good as she looks

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

They've gorgeous high suspender belts/ waspies in Ann summers at the minute covers a lot think can look online with her check her tastes

» Add a new message to this topic