FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > They don't ask for much.

They don't ask for much.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

The ladies don't ask for much on fab.As long as you're tall not to tall but not short.slim not to thin but not fat.wellhung but not to big and defiantly not small.Must have hair on head but not one hair on your body.must look like a model but not to girlie.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think having eyes, a nose and the inability to scare little children are acceptable demands though, OP.

"I think having eyes, a nose and the inability to scare little children are acceptable demands though, OP."

Lol!

"I think having eyes, a nose and the inability to scare little children are acceptable demands though, OP."
I do hope there isn't any children here to scare.

You sir are the king of witty retorts

"The ladies don't ask for much on fab.As long as you're tall not to tall but not short.slim not to thin but not fat.wellhung but not to big and defiantly not small.Must have hair on head but not one hair on your body.must look like a model but not to girlie."

I'm fat and going bald. Yet there are women on here want to have sex with me. (Some guy's too apparently.) I can't relate to your perception I'm afraid.

Everyone is allowed to have standards. Everyone is allowed to be picky and choosey. You have standards too. So why can't they?

Oh boo hoo OP. Time to blame all the women on fab just cos you're not getting any

"The ladies don't ask for much on fab.As long as you're tall not to tall but not short.slim not to thin but not fat.wellhung but not to big and defiantly not small.Must have hair on head but not one hair on your body.must look like a model but not to girlie."

Simplzs

"The ladies don't ask for much on fab.As long as you're tall not to tall but not short.slim not to thin but not fat.wellhung but not to big and defiantly not small.Must have hair on head but not one hair on your body.must look like a model but not to girlie.

I'm fat and going bald. Yet there are women on here want to have sex with me. (Some guy's too apparently.) I can't relate to your perception I'm afraid.

Everyone is allowed to have standards. Everyone is allowed to be picky and choosey. You have standards too. So why can't they?"

Good for you.Maybe your rich thats another deal breaker.

"The ladies don't ask for much on fab.As long as you're tall not to tall but not short.slim not to thin but not fat.wellhung but not to big and defiantly not small.Must have hair on head but not one hair on your body.must look like a model but not to girlie.

Everyone is allowed to have standards. Everyone is allowed to be picky and choosey. You have standards too. So why can't they? Good for you.Maybe your rich thats another deal breaker. "

Meowwwww

Everyone is allowed to have standards. Everyone is allowed to be picky and choosey. You have standards too. So why can't they? Good for you.Maybe your rich thats another deal breaker.

Meowwwww"

Woof woof woof.

Squeak Squeak says the mouse...

"Squeak Squeak says the mouse..."

"Squeak Squeak says the mouse..."
Now we have a mouse cat and a dog.

Everyone is allowed to have standards. Everyone is allowed to be picky and choosey. You have standards too. So why can't they? Good for you.Maybe your rich thats another deal breaker. "

who the hell are you looking at?

No one has ever asked me about money. I'm a factory worker.

But do you know what IS a deal breaker?

Whining.

That right there is the opposite of a leg opener.

I totally concur

Everyone is allowed to have standards. Everyone is allowed to be picky and choosey. You have standards too. So why can't they? Good for you.Maybe your rich thats another deal breaker.

Whining.

That right there is the opposite of a leg opener."

Watch the blood pressure.

"I think having eyes, a nose and the inability to scare little children are acceptable demands though, OP.

I totally concur "

Thats my happy face.

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Which one do you prefer op?

A crunchy tasty perfect size baguette or a to short doughy heavy baton?

Everyone is allowed to have standards. Everyone is allowed to be picky and choosey. You have standards too. So why can't they?

Whining.

Watch the blood pressure. "

nah. I'm not stressed. Why would I be? These forums have seen much better troll jobs that this one.

Whining.

Watch the blood pressure.

nah. I'm not stressed. Why would I be? These forums have seen much better troll jobs that this one. "

I don't think you're a troll

"Which one do you prefer op?

A crunchy tasty perfect size baguette or a to short doughy heavy baton? "

Im not fussy but I do like pussy.

on the hill NordWest of

[Removed by poster at 21/10/16 22:42:59]

on the hill NordWest of

A crunchy tasty perfect size baguette or a to short doughy heavy baton? Im not fussy but I do like pussy."

I'm fussy if you want to call it so, I like to feast with style

A crunchy tasty perfect size baguette or a to short doughy heavy baton? Im not fussy but I do like pussy.

I'm fussy if you want to call it so, I like to feast with style "

You can feast on me anytime you like.

A crunchy tasty perfect size baguette or a to short doughy heavy baton? Im not fussy but I do like pussy.

I'm fussy if you want to call it so, I like to feast with style "

So no little chipolatas in a basket for DH.

I'm fussy if you want to call it so, I like to feast with style

So no little chipolatas in a basket for DH."

Lol

» Add a new message to this topic