FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Watching hubby fuck !!!

Watching hubby fuck !!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *irl4girls OP   Woman  over a year ago

Celbridge

Follow forum as apart from good fun it's very informative now I'm looking for some advice , probably from experienced wives all welcome though My hubby also plays on fab and is quite the Ron Jeremy however my hunger to watch is getting stronger .I suggested dipping my little toe in first and got him to video him and his willing female doing some hot shit .At first I wasn't too keen but after watching it more I'm enjoying it so next step is watching it for real .As much as I'm dying for it should I expect any surprises first time ???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

First make sure it's a female he's fucking otherwise it could be a surprise. Other than that.....go for it.

Celbridge

"First make sure it's a female he's fucking otherwise it could be a surprise. Other than that.....go for it. "
. Haha brat she's definitely a gurl

By *isalashes888400Couple  over a year ago

ennis

ye are married and have seperate swing pages?

Celbridge

"ye are married and have seperate swing pages?"
we are married 20 years and yes started off playing seperate .have had mmf so progressing further .

ennis

"ye are married and have seperate swing pages? we are married 20 years and yes started off playing seperate .have had mmf so progressing further ."
ok didnt tink manny married cples had single pages lol kinda defeats the point off swinging.

Celbridge

"ye are married and have seperate swing pages? we are married 20 years and yes started off playing seperate .have had mmf so progressing further .ok didnt tink manny married cples had single pages lol kinda defeats the point off swinging."
I joined before hubby and we've both acquired FWB so now confidently progressing forward

I think it's hot. I want to see my wife having sex. I want to look into her eyes across a pile of sweating bodies and see the lust in her eyes and she devours some dude or dudette. Then at the end of the night comes reclamation sex. Compersion is wonderful

Celbridge

"I think it's hot. I want to see my wife having sex. I want to look into her eyes across a pile of sweating bodies and see the lust in her eyes and she devours some dude or dudette. Then at the end of the night comes reclamation sex. Compersion is wonderful"
sadly my hubby didn't enjoy watching me as much I'm hoping I feel differently

ennis

"ye are married and have seperate swing pages? we are married 20 years and yes started off playing seperate .have had mmf so progressing further .ok didnt tink manny married cples had single pages lol kinda defeats the point off swinging. I joined before hubby and we've both acquired FWB so now confidently progressing forward "
each to ther own i guess,lol.if either off us wanted play seperatly,we wud state in on our page as we are a couple.isnt swinging about sex together wit others?

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

Well I gave a lady friend a 3 sum n I was very turned on watching her suck his cock but d poor guy could not get it up r got scared n could not wait to get out fast enough but I made up for him cos my lady friend said she never seen me so horny in her life

Celbridge

"ye are married and have seperate swing pages? we are married 20 years and yes started off playing seperate .have had mmf so progressing further .ok didnt tink manny married cples had single pages lol kinda defeats the point off swinging. I joined before hubby and we've both acquired FWB so now confidently progressing forward each to ther own i guess,lol.if either off us wanted play seperatly,we wud state in on our page as we are a couple.isnt swinging about sex together wit others?"
were completely open and honest about everything with each other it seems the only one having a problem with it is you " interesting" !!!!

ennis

"ye are married and have seperate swing pages? we are married 20 years and yes started off playing seperate .have had mmf so progressing further .ok didnt tink manny married cples had single pages lol kinda defeats the point off swinging. I joined before hubby and we've both acquired FWB so now confidently progressing forward each to ther own i guess,lol.if either off us wanted play seperatly,we wud state in on our page as we are a couple.isnt swinging about sex together wit others? were completely open and honest about everything with each other it seems the only one having a problem with it is you " interesting" !!!!"
why wud we have a problem with it?lol,we dont know ye?if we did decide to play seperate,presume the way to go wud b join a dateing sitecant see the point bein ona swing site playing seperatlyno probs here atal and wish u and ron the best lol.

Celbridge

"ye are married and have seperate swing pages? we are married 20 years and yes started off playing seperate .have had mmf so progressing further .ok didnt tink manny married cples had single pages lol kinda defeats the point off swinging. I joined before hubby and we've both acquired FWB so now confidently progressing forward each to ther own i guess,lol.if either off us wanted play seperatly,we wud state in on our page as we are a couple.isnt swinging about sex together wit others? were completely open and honest about everything with each other it seems the only one having a problem with it is you " interesting" !!!!why wud we have a problem with it?lol,we dont know ye?if we did decide to play seperate,presume the way to go wud b join a dateing sitecant see the point bein ona swing site playing seperatlyno probs here atal and wish u and ron the best lol."
it sounded that way with your questions forgive me if I've picked it up wrong .i do admit we have a strange set up but it works perfect for us .we like to have our own seperately playmates and join up with others when suits so fab is the best place .dating sites not our thing

ennis

"ye are married and have seperate swing pages? we are married 20 years and yes started off playing seperate .have had mmf so progressing further .ok didnt tink manny married cples had single pages lol kinda defeats the point off swinging. I joined before hubby and we've both acquired FWB so now confidently progressing forward each to ther own i guess,lol.if either off us wanted play seperatly,we wud state in on our page as we are a couple.isnt swinging about sex together wit others? were completely open and honest about everything with each other it seems the only one having a problem with it is you " interesting" !!!!why wud we have a problem with it?lol,we dont know ye?if we did decide to play seperate,presume the way to go wud b join a dateing sitecant see the point bein ona swing site playing seperatlyno probs here atal and wish u and ron the best lol. it sounded that way with your questions forgive me if I've picked it up wrong .i do admit we have a strange set up but it works perfect for us .we like to have our own seperately playmates and join up with others when suits so fab is the best place .dating sites not our thing "
o i get u.so have ye ever swing wit a cple togheter?or is it just single meets ye do?

Celbridge

"ye are married and have seperate swing pages? we are married 20 years and yes started off playing seperate .have had mmf so progressing further .ok didnt tink manny married cples had single pages lol kinda defeats the point off swinging. I joined before hubby and we've both acquired FWB so now confidently progressing forward each to ther own i guess,lol.if either off us wanted play seperatly,we wud state in on our page as we are a couple.isnt swinging about sex together wit others? were completely open and honest about everything with each other it seems the only one having a problem with it is you " interesting" !!!!why wud we have a problem with it?lol,we dont know ye?if we did decide to play seperate,presume the way to go wud b join a dateing sitecant see the point bein ona swing site playing seperatlyno probs here atal and wish u and ron the best lol. it sounded that way with your questions forgive me if I've picked it up wrong .i do admit we have a strange set up but it works perfect for us .we like to have our own seperately playmates and join up with others when suits so fab is the best place .dating sites not our thing o i get u.so have ye ever swing wit a cple togheter?or is it just single meets ye do?"
no not yet only single meets and mmf with hubby and fab guy so far

ennis

"ye are married and have seperate swing pages? we are married 20 years and yes started off playing seperate .have had mmf so progressing further .ok didnt tink manny married cples had single pages lol kinda defeats the point off swinging. I joined before hubby and we've both acquired FWB so now confidently progressing forward each to ther own i guess,lol.if either off us wanted play seperatly,we wud state in on our page as we are a couple.isnt swinging about sex together wit others? were completely open and honest about everything with each other it seems the only one having a problem with it is you " interesting" !!!!why wud we have a problem with it?lol,we dont know ye?if we did decide to play seperate,presume the way to go wud b join a dateing sitecant see the point bein ona swing site playing seperatlyno probs here atal and wish u and ron the best lol. it sounded that way with your questions forgive me if I've picked it up wrong .i do admit we have a strange set up but it works perfect for us .we like to have our own seperately playmates and join up with others when suits so fab is the best place .dating sites not our thing o i get u.so have ye ever swing wit a cple togheter?or is it just single meets ye do? no not yet only single meets and mmf with hubby and fab guy so far "
ok maybe im missing sumting here lol.u like men right?hubby likes girls right?wudnt the logical thing be to meet a cple.hubby gets to see u play,u get to see hubby,and best part is ye can play wit each other too?

By *ammerandthongsCouple  over a year ago

Limerick

We both love watching each other have sex with other people.

Amy and Gareth.

Celbridge

"ye are married and have seperate swing pages? we are married 20 years and yes started off playing seperate .have had mmf so progressing further .ok didnt tink manny married cples had single pages lol kinda defeats the point off swinging. I joined before hubby and we've both acquired FWB so now confidently progressing forward each to ther own i guess,lol.if either off us wanted play seperatly,we wud state in on our page as we are a couple.isnt swinging about sex together wit others? were completely open and honest about everything with each other it seems the only one having a problem with it is you " interesting" !!!!why wud we have a problem with it?lol,we dont know ye?if we did decide to play seperate,presume the way to go wud b join a dateing sitecant see the point bein ona swing site playing seperatlyno probs here atal and wish u and ron the best lol. it sounded that way with your questions forgive me if I've picked it up wrong .i do admit we have a strange set up but it works perfect for us .we like to have our own seperately playmates and join up with others when suits so fab is the best place .dating sites not our thing o i get u.so have ye ever swing wit a cple togheter?or is it just single meets ye do? no not yet only single meets and mmf with hubby and fab guy so far ok maybe im missing sumting here lol.u like men right?hubby likes girls right?wudnt the logical thing be to meet a cple.hubby gets to see u play,u get to see hubby,and best part is ye can play wit each other too?"
sounds perfect but he wasn't comfortable watching me being with another guy but I'm dying to see him play ..sex it's getting complicated eh )))

Celbridge

"We both love watching each other have sex with other people.

Amy and Gareth."

envious wife here x

ennis

"We both love watching each other have sex with other people.

Amy and Gareth."

yes lol but i presume ye mean in the same room?

ennis

"ye are married and have seperate swing pages? we are married 20 years and yes started off playing seperate .have had mmf so progressing further .ok didnt tink manny married cples had single pages lol kinda defeats the point off swinging. I joined before hubby and we've both acquired FWB so now confidently progressing forward each to ther own i guess,lol.if either off us wanted play seperatly,we wud state in on our page as we are a couple.isnt swinging about sex together wit others? were completely open and honest about everything with each other it seems the only one having a problem with it is you " interesting" !!!!why wud we have a problem with it?lol,we dont know ye?if we did decide to play seperate,presume the way to go wud b join a dateing sitecant see the point bein ona swing site playing seperatlyno probs here atal and wish u and ron the best lol. it sounded that way with your questions forgive me if I've picked it up wrong .i do admit we have a strange set up but it works perfect for us .we like to have our own seperately playmates and join up with others when suits so fab is the best place .dating sites not our thing o i get u.so have ye ever swing wit a cple togheter?or is it just single meets ye do? no not yet only single meets and mmf with hubby and fab guy so far ok maybe im missing sumting here lol.u like men right?hubby likes girls right?wudnt the logical thing be to meet a cple.hubby gets to see u play,u get to see hubby,and best part is ye can play wit each other too? sounds perfect but he wasn't comfortable watching me being with another guy but I'm dying to see him play ..sex it's getting complicated eh )))"
but he ok wit u playing wit men but doesnt want to b in same room is it?

Celbridge

"ye are married and have seperate swing pages? we are married 20 years and yes started off playing seperate .have had mmf so progressing further .ok didnt tink manny married cples had single pages lol kinda defeats the point off swinging. I joined before hubby and we've both acquired FWB so now confidently progressing forward each to ther own i guess,lol.if either off us wanted play seperatly,we wud state in on our page as we are a couple.isnt swinging about sex together wit others? were completely open and honest about everything with each other it seems the only one having a problem with it is you " interesting" !!!!why wud we have a problem with it?lol,we dont know ye?if we did decide to play seperate,presume the way to go wud b join a dateing sitecant see the point bein ona swing site playing seperatlyno probs here atal and wish u and ron the best lol. it sounded that way with your questions forgive me if I've picked it up wrong .i do admit we have a strange set up but it works perfect for us .we like to have our own seperately playmates and join up with others when suits so fab is the best place .dating sites not our thing o i get u.so have ye ever swing wit a cple togheter?or is it just single meets ye do? no not yet only single meets and mmf with hubby and fab guy so far ok maybe im missing sumting here lol.u like men right?hubby likes girls right?wudnt the logical thing be to meet a cple.hubby gets to see u play,u get to see hubby,and best part is ye can play wit each other too? sounds perfect but he wasn't comfortable watching me being with another guy but I'm dying to see him play ..sex it's getting complicated eh )))but he ok wit u playing wit men but doesnt want to b in same room is it?"
100% as I've two guys I go out to play with and he has a girl he goes to regularly and it's great fun just wasn't into watching but I've a filthier mind I reckon as I love the idea of seeing him

By *hocoholicWoman  over a year ago

The big D

No one needs to explain to others how/why they use the site they do. Iv met couples who had their own seperate single profiles too. Good luck op with your quest

Celbridge

"No one needs to explain to others how/why they use the site they do. Iv met couples who had their own seperate single profiles too. Good luck op with your quest "
. Lots of people I know don't get it either so it's fine once explained correctly but thank you gorgeous girl

ennis

"No one needs to explain to others how/why they use the site they do. Iv met couples who had their own seperate single profiles too. Good luck op with your quest "
yes dats very true ,then maybe to way to go is ,not to publish them in public and ask for peoples opions then lol.

The big D

Forums are used by members to post whatever they wish to discuss or highlight. So whether it's a lighthearted game, advice, observations it's the prerogative of the fab member.

Other members have the right to their opinion & to comment but when it's not to actually respond to original thread topic & only to question, undermine & be judgemental, it reflects negatively and if the original thread/topic isn't something your interested in then don't comment. If you've a query on why singles/couples use the site in a way you think isn't appropriate then you should take it up with fab itself.

ennis

"Forums are used by members to post whatever they wish to discuss or highlight. So whether it's a lighthearted game, advice, observations it's the prerogative of the fab member.

Other members have the right to their opinion & to comment but when it's not to actually respond to original thread topic & only to question, undermine & be judgemental, it reflects negatively and if the original thread/topic isn't something your interested in then don't comment. If you've a query on why singles/couples use the site in a way you think isn't appropriate then you should take it up with fab itself. "

firstly i was intrested,hence my comments,and never suggested anyone was useing the site inappropriately,meerly curious is all,no biggy

By *ohndunboyneMan  over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

Ah sure no harm asking for opinions, as long as you understand you will get varied ones. Some you agree/disagree with and some you won't understand or want to see but that's the nature of a public forum.

I understand your personal choices and can see hubby's point of view. Knowing that you are having fun is one thing, seeing it is another. Fairly sure if it was a woman you were having fun with, he'd have no problem watching, even if she used strap on

Hey, at the end of the day, be happy with what you are both doing, take time to go at your own pace, which you are both comfortable with and that will mean you continue being happy Fabbers.

Enjoy folks

ennis

"Ah sure no harm asking for opinions, as long as you understand you will get varied ones. Some you agree/disagree with and some you won't understand or want to see but that's the nature of a public forum.

I understand your personal choices and can see hubby's point of view. Knowing that you are having fun is one thing, seeing it is another. Fairly sure if it was a woman you were having fun with, he'd have no problem watching, even if she used strap on

Hey, at the end of the day, be happy with what you are both doing, take time to go at your own pace, which you are both comfortable with and that will mean you continue being happy Fabbers.

Enjoy folks "

whats that expression about haveing cake and like to eat it too

Celbridge

"Ah sure no harm asking for opinions, as long as you understand you will get varied ones. Some you agree/disagree with and some you won't understand or want to see but that's the nature of a public forum.

Enjoy folks "

thank you x

The big D

[Removed by poster at 23/10/16 00:54:25]

The big D

Sorry op I got distracted. In answer to your post, expect a range of emotions and as long as you all discussed your boundaries & keep within them then enjoy the show.

Iv done both (been watched & watching) & both were hot. I wasn't sure of watching & felt a tad bit jealous/insecure at 1st but he had reassured me with eye contact & using my name (Is this a good view L? etc). I soon started to enjoy it & even gave instructions/tips as I watched. Don't have a partner now but still enjoy watching in group scenarios.

Celbridge

"Sorry op I got distracted. In answer to your post, expect a range of emotions and as long as you all discussed your boundaries & keep within them then enjoy the show.

Iv done both (been watched & watching) & both were hot. I wasn't sure of watching & felt a tad bit jealous/insecure at 1st but he had reassured me with eye contact & using my name (Is this a good view L? etc). I soon started to enjoy it & even gave instructions/tips as I watched. Don't have a partner now but still enjoy watching in group scenarios. "

thank you

I love an mmf seeing her self taking another man and the lust and want in her eyes. It's hot. I like seeing her with ladies too but seeing her being fucked hard doing her best to make him shoot.wow.next I want to see her with two men. Obviously I'm. There participating playing with a hot lady too. Nice to look over the room and catch her eye.

Celbridge

"I love an mmf seeing her self taking another man and the lust and want in her eyes. It's hot. I like seeing her with ladies too but seeing her being fucked hard doing her best to make him shoot.wow.next I want to see her with two men. Obviously I'm. There participating playing with a hot lady too. Nice to look over the room and catch her eye."
love it to feel exactly like that

[Removed by poster at 23/10/16 12:12:57]

"ye are married and have seperate swing pages? we are married 20 years and yes started off playing seperate .have had mmf so progressing further .ok didnt tink manny married cples had single pages lol kinda defeats the point off swinging. I joined before hubby and we've both acquired FWB so now confidently progressing forward each to ther own i guess,lol.if either off us wanted play seperatly,we wud state in on our page as we are a couple.isnt swinging about sex together wit others? were completely open and honest about everything with each other it seems the only one having a problem with it is you " interesting" !!!!why wud we have a problem with it?lol,we dont know ye?if we did decide to play seperate,presume the way to go wud b join a dateing sitecant see the point bein ona swing site playing seperatlyno probs here atal and wish u and ron the best lol. it sounded that way with your questions forgive me if I've picked it up wrong .i do admit we have a strange set up but it works perfect for us .we like to have our own seperately playmates and join up with others when suits so fab is the best place .dating sites not our thing o i get u.so have ye ever swing wit a cple togheter?or is it just single meets ye do? no not yet only single meets and mmf with hubby and fab guy so far ok maybe im missing sumting here lol.u like men right?hubby likes girls right?wudnt the logical thing be to meet a cple.hubby gets to see u play,u get to see hubby,and best part is ye can play wit each other too?"

Why question this lady she doesnt have to explain to you.each and everyone and couple to their own.everyone is on here to fufill fantasies and to do it their way so just let it b

For me... it's about finding the balance and making fab work for you individually. We are not all here for the same thing as is repeatedly stated here.. quite the opposite. We are here to live out our fantasies which are personal to us and incorporating another person's fantasies into your play can be tricky if not handled respectfully to all involved. Watching play is very hot but not everybody's cup of fantasy if you enjoy being watched maybe you could get third person to watch you and hubby play, then you watch hubby play. Keeping the person watching involved can make it very intimate but chatting openly with partner after enhances the quality of the play. Saying when you said my name or looked at me as they went down was so hot. post discussion is as hot for me as the act. Best of luck with the broadening of your boundaries and enjoy the liberation

Celbridge

"For me... it's about finding the balance and making fab work for you individually. We are not all here for the same thing as is repeatedly stated here.. quite the opposite. We are here to live out our fantasies which are personal to us and incorporating another person's fantasies into your play can be tricky if not handled respectfully to all involved. Watching play is very hot but not everybody's cup of fantasy if you enjoy being watched maybe you could get third person to watch you and hubby play, then you watch hubby play. Keeping the person watching involved can make it very intimate but chatting openly with partner after enhances the quality of the play. Saying when you said my name or looked at me as they went down was so hot. post discussion is as hot for me as the act. Best of luck with the broadening of your boundaries and enjoy the liberation "
we post discuss both our meets always making for very hot sex I suppose I'm afraid of feeling as he did on our first mmf as he used the word "inadequate " which left me devastated for him so finding the right person as well as addressing each other during the act and eye contact are a few points I've taken from thread which is very helpful so thanking you all great help x anita

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

"For me... it's about finding the balance and making fab work for you individually. We are not all here for the same thing as is repeatedly stated here.. quite the opposite. We are here to live out our fantasies which are personal to us and incorporating another person's fantasies into your play can be tricky if not handled respectfully to all involved. Watching play is very hot but not everybody's cup of fantasy if you enjoy being watched maybe you could get third person to watch you and hubby play, then you watch hubby play. Keeping the person watching involved can make it very intimate but chatting openly with partner after enhances the quality of the play. Saying when you said my name or looked at me as they went down was so hot. post discussion is as hot for me as the act. Best of luck with the broadening of your boundaries and enjoy the liberation we post discuss both our meets always making for very hot sex I suppose I'm afraid of feeling as he did on our first mmf as he used the word "inadequate " which left me devastated for him so finding the right person as well as addressing each other during the act and eye contact are a few points I've taken from thread which is very helpful so thanking you all great help x anita"

Having partaken in a few different variations of mmf,fmf and group play I can see how he felt inadequate but on the bright side he has to think of the positive things he brings to the party. It's him ur going home with, its him u r making love to, it's him that u share ur deepest darkest thoughts with the rest are just tools ye use to enhance what is already a great life together

"For me... it's about finding the balance and making fab work for you individually. We are not all here for the same thing as is repeatedly stated here.. quite the opposite. We are here to live out our fantasies which are personal to us and incorporating another person's fantasies into your play can be tricky if not handled respectfully to all involved. Watching play is very hot but not everybody's cup of fantasy if you enjoy being watched maybe you could get third person to watch you and hubby play, then you watch hubby play. Keeping the person watching involved can make it very intimate but chatting openly with partner after enhances the quality of the play. Saying when you said my name or looked at me as they went down was so hot. post discussion is as hot for me as the act. Best of luck with the broadening of your boundaries and enjoy the liberation we post discuss both our meets always making for very hot sex I suppose I'm afraid of feeling as he did on our first mmf as he used the word "inadequate " which left me devastated for him so finding the right person as well as addressing each other during the act and eye contact are a few points I've taken from thread which is very helpful so thanking you all great help x anita

Having partaken in a few different variations of mmf,fmf and group play I can see how he felt inadequate but on the bright side he has to think of the positive things he brings to the party. It's him ur going home with, its him u r making love to, it's him that u share ur deepest darkest thoughts with the rest are just tools ye use to enhance what is already a great life together "

Wise words CJ

Celbridge

"For me... it's about finding the balance and making fab work for you individually. We are not all here for the same thing as is repeatedly stated here.. quite the opposite. We are here to live out our fantasies which are personal to us and incorporating another person's fantasies into your play can be tricky if not handled respectfully to all involved. Watching play is very hot but not everybody's cup of fantasy if you enjoy being watched maybe you could get third person to watch you and hubby play, then you watch hubby play. Keeping the person watching involved can make it very intimate but chatting openly with partner after enhances the quality of the play. Saying when you said my name or looked at me as they went down was so hot. post discussion is as hot for me as the act. Best of luck with the broadening of your boundaries and enjoy the liberation we post discuss both our meets always making for very hot sex I suppose I'm afraid of feeling as he did on our first mmf as he used the word "inadequate " which left me devastated for him so finding the right person as well as addressing each other during the act and eye contact are a few points I've taken from thread which is very helpful so thanking you all great help x anita

Having partaken in a few different variations of mmf,fmf and group play I can see how he felt inadequate but on the bright side he has to think of the positive things he brings to the party. It's him ur going home with, its him u r making love to, it's him that u share ur deepest darkest thoughts with the rest are just tools ye use to enhance what is already a great life together "

I'm thinking of quoting you in our next conversation very good

Haha. That would be a surprise

ennis

"ye are married and have seperate swing pages? we are married 20 years and yes started off playing seperate .have had mmf so progressing further .ok didnt tink manny married cples had single pages lol kinda defeats the point off swinging. I joined before hubby and we've both acquired FWB so now confidently progressing forward each to ther own i guess,lol.if either off us wanted play seperatly,we wud state in on our page as we are a couple.isnt swinging about sex together wit others? were completely open and honest about everything with each other it seems the only one having a problem with it is you " interesting" !!!!why wud we have a problem with it?lol,we dont know ye?if we did decide to play seperate,presume the way to go wud b join a dateing sitecant see the point bein ona swing site playing seperatlyno probs here atal and wish u and ron the best lol. it sounded that way with your questions forgive me if I've picked it up wrong .i do admit we have a strange set up but it works perfect for us .we like to have our own seperately playmates and join up with others when suits so fab is the best place .dating sites not our thing o i get u.so have ye ever swing wit a cple togheter?or is it just single meets ye do? no not yet only single meets and mmf with hubby and fab guy so far ok maybe im missing sumting here lol.u like men right?hubby likes girls right?wudnt the logical thing be to meet a cple.hubby gets to see u play,u get to see hubby,and best part is ye can play wit each other too?

Why question this lady she doesnt have to explain to you.each and everyone and couple to their own.everyone is on here to fufill fantasies and to do it their way so just let it b

"

why question me on questioning the lady and tell me wat to do?i was asking cause simple reason is we never considered seting up single pages and we dont know any married cples dat have single pages,so who better to ask?honest i tink if we considered meeting others singally,we wud do it off the same page.simples really.

"ye are married and have seperate swing pages? we are married 20 years and yes started off playing seperate .have had mmf so progressing further .ok didnt tink manny married cples had single pages lol kinda defeats the point off swinging. I joined before hubby and we've both acquired FWB so now confidently progressing forward each to ther own i guess,lol.if either off us wanted play seperatly,we wud state in on our page as we are a couple.isnt swinging about sex together wit others? were completely open and honest about everything with each other it seems the only one having a problem with it is you " interesting" !!!!why wud we have a problem with it?lol,we dont know ye?if we did decide to play seperate,presume the way to go wud b join a dateing sitecant see the point bein ona swing site playing seperatlyno probs here atal and wish u and ron the best lol. it sounded that way with your questions forgive me if I've picked it up wrong .i do admit we have a strange set up but it works perfect for us .we like to have our own seperately playmates and join up with others when suits so fab is the best place .dating sites not our thing o i get u.so have ye ever swing wit a cple togheter?or is it just single meets ye do? no not yet only single meets and mmf with hubby and fab guy so far ok maybe im missing sumting here lol.u like men right?hubby likes girls right?wudnt the logical thing be to meet a cple.hubby gets to see u play,u get to see hubby,and best part is ye can play wit each other too?

why question me on questioning the lady and tell me wat to do?i was asking cause simple reason is we never considered seting up single pages and we dont know any married cples dat have single pages,so who better to ask?honest i tink if we considered meeting others singally,we wud do it off the same page.simples really."

Forums when used properly are a great place for support and information as seen here from op and all the input from others. I think from reading back it was merely a misunderstanding that the op was not being questioned in a bad way, it was to get behind the reasoning of how they are fabbing.

Celbridge

why question me on questioning the lady and tell me wat to do?i was asking cause simple reason is we never considered seting up single pages and we dont know any married cples dat have single pages,so who better to ask?honest i tink if we considered meeting others singally,we wud do it off the same page.simples really."

ok there's a white elephant in the room and seen as no one else is getting it across I'll say it , it sounded like you were questioning my motives and the way our marriage works being on fab seperately then joining with others and what other posts meant was it's really up to me how I go about finding mine and hubbys way in having consensual fun on fab so no need so much questioning , ok you may have been genuinely interested in how it's playing out for us but it came across as slightly intimidating far be it for me to take it that way but I'm guessing others did so no harm done I'll carry on fucking and all the advice was welcomed x..anita

ennis

why question me on questioning the lady and tell me wat to do?i was asking cause simple reason is we never considered seting up single pages and we dont know any married cples dat have single pages,so who better to ask?honest i tink if we considered meeting others singally,we wud do it off the same page.simples really. ok there's a white elephant in the room and seen as no one else is getting it across I'll say it , it sounded like you were questioning my motives and the way our marriage works being on fab seperately then joining with others and what other posts meant was it's really up to me how I go about finding mine and hubbys way in having consensual fun on fab so no need so much questioning , ok you may have been genuinely interested in how it's playing out for us but it came across as slightly intimidating far be it for me to take it that way but I'm guessing others did so no harm done I'll carry on fucking and all the advice was welcomed x..anita "

well after 5 or 6 years swinging ,u learn new tings daily lol.we had never heard off a set up like op and hubby.tryed see the reasoning and benefits and wud it work for us.and it most diffently wudnt lol.herself wud cut my pecker off lol.from my point off view i dont tink id like her meeting men on her own,number 1 it wud b a huge safety issue.and number 2 i dont tink id like it if i bein honest.never meant to intimidate or either.so sorry if we came across this way.

Celbridge

why question me on questioning the lady and tell me wat to do?i was asking cause simple reason is we never considered seting up single pages and we dont know any married cples dat have single pages,so who better to ask?honest i tink if we considered meeting others singally,we wud do it off the same page.simples really. ok there's a white elephant in the room and seen as no one else is getting it across I'll say it , it sounded like you were questioning my motives and the way our marriage works being on fab seperately then joining with others and what other posts meant was it's really up to me how I go about finding mine and hubbys way in having consensual fun on fab so no need so much questioning , ok you may have been genuinely interested in how it's playing out for us but it came across as slightly intimidating far be it for me to take it that way but I'm guessing others did so no harm done I'll carry on fucking and all the advice was welcomed x..anita well after 5 or 6 years swinging ,u learn new tings daily lol.we had never heard off a set up like op and hubby.tryed see the reasoning and benefits and wud it work for us.and it most diffently wudnt lol.herself wud cut my pecker off lol.from my point off view i dont tink id like her meeting men on her own,number 1 it wud b a huge safety issue.and number 2 i dont tink id like it if i bein honest.never meant to intimidate or either.so sorry if we came across this way."

ah no way that's one of our favourite parts going out to meet and the coming home with saucy details it makes for a very exciting 20 something year married sex life for sure once we're both open and honest about everything it's perfect x

why question me on questioning the lady and tell me wat to do?i was asking cause simple reason is we never considered seting up single pages and we dont know any married cples dat have single pages,so who better to ask?honest i tink if we considered meeting others singally,we wud do it off the same page.simples really. ok there's a white elephant in the room and seen as no one else is getting it across I'll say it , it sounded like you were questioning my motives and the way our marriage works being on fab seperately then joining with others and what other posts meant was it's really up to me how I go about finding mine and hubbys way in having consensual fun on fab so no need so much questioning , ok you may have been genuinely interested in how it's playing out for us but it came across as slightly intimidating far be it for me to take it that way but I'm guessing others did so no harm done I'll carry on fucking and all the advice was welcomed x..anita well after 5 or 6 years swinging ,u learn new tings daily lol.we had never heard off a set up like op and hubby.tryed see the reasoning and benefits and wud it work for us.and it most diffently wudnt lol.herself wud cut my pecker off lol.from my point off view i dont tink id like her meeting men on her own,number 1 it wud b a huge safety issue.and number 2 i dont tink id like it if i bein honest.never meant to intimidate or either.so sorry if we came across this way."

My hub and I have a similar setup. We have a couples profile and each has a singles profile. We don't insist on same room play. On occasion I play alone and tease hubby with pics and such. It is a massive turn on for him. On occasion he plays alone and while the first couple of times were hard for me to get my head around, I think it is cool now. It is very difficult to find a couple where all 4 people gel. I think in almost 2 years of swinging we have met 4 or 5 couples where it worked for everyone. The whole object of the exercise as a couple is to enhance your own sex life and everyone has their own ways of doing this.

Celbridge

why question me on questioning the lady and tell me wat to do?i was asking cause simple reason is we never considered seting up single pages and we dont know any married cples dat have single pages,so who better to ask?honest i tink if we considered meeting others singally,we wud do it off the same page.simples really. ok there's a white elephant in the room and seen as no one else is getting it across I'll say it , it sounded like you were questioning my motives and the way our marriage works being on fab seperately then joining with others and what other posts meant was it's really up to me how I go about finding mine and hubbys way in having consensual fun on fab so no need so much questioning , ok you may have been genuinely interested in how it's playing out for us but it came across as slightly intimidating far be it for me to take it that way but I'm guessing others did so no harm done I'll carry on fucking and all the advice was welcomed x..anita well after 5 or 6 years swinging ,u learn new tings daily lol.we had never heard off a set up like op and hubby.tryed see the reasoning and benefits and wud it work for us.and it most diffently wudnt lol.herself wud cut my pecker off lol.from my point off view i dont tink id like her meeting men on her own,number 1 it wud b a huge safety issue.and number 2 i dont tink id like it if i bein honest.never meant to intimidate or either.so sorry if we came across this way.

My hub and I have a similar setup. We have a couples profile and each has a singles profile. We don't insist on same room play. On occasion I play alone and tease hubby with pics and such. It is a massive turn on for him. On occasion he plays alone and while the first couple of times were hard for me to get my head around, I think it is cool now. It is very difficult to find a couple where all 4 people gel. I think in almost 2 years of swinging we have met 4 or 5 couples where it worked for everyone. The whole object of the exercise as a couple is to enhance your own sex life and everyone has their own ways of doing this."

exactly what we're getting out of it pure enhancement so I'm not alone then x

» Add a new message to this topic