FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Ignoring the newbies.

Ignoring the newbies.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

If a new person started work in your office or whatever line of work you do. Would you ignore that person until you get to know them better or would you make them feel welcome straight away.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Listen mate people are tired of your ranting. Your hardly doing your chances any good with your profile are you? Get a life and get over it

"Listen mate people are tired of your ranting. Your hardly doing your chances any good with your profile are you? Get a life and get over it "
And a very good morning to you sir.

"Listen mate people are tired of your ranting. Your hardly doing your chances any good with your profile are you? Get a life and get over it "

"If a new person started work in your office or whatever line of work you do. Would you ignore that person until you get to know them better or would you make them feel welcome straight away. "

I'd make them feel welcome straight away. Only an arsehole would not.

I don't think meeting new people face to face and engaging virtually are comparable scenarios. People on fab do engage and welcome newbies. Being respectful, with a good profile with pics that show some of the person helps, along with positive, engaging threads or comments on forum

By *al2001Man  over a year ago

kildare

I always assume everyone here is a complete nutter until I know different

"I don't think meeting new people face to face and engaging virtually are comparable scenarios. People on fab do engage and welcome newbies. Being respectful, with a good profile with pics that show some of the person helps, along with positive, engaging threads or comments on forum "

Oh I took the OP's post quite literally lol. If he means he's comparing that situation to on here then no I wouldn't welcome them. Most offices don't have 1000's of new starters on the same day, waving their cocks around and generally behaving like twats. Tho some staff can be like that

"I don't think meeting new people face to face and engaging virtually are comparable scenarios. People on fab do engage and welcome newbies. Being respectful, with a good profile with pics that show some of the person helps, along with positive, engaging threads or comments on forum

Oh I took the OP's post quite literally lol. If he means he's comparing that situation to on here then no I wouldn't welcome them. Most offices don't have 1000's of new starters on the same day, waving their cocks around and generally behaving like twats. Tho some staff can be like that "

Lol no this is just his daily complaint about nobody wanting to talk to him

"I always assume everyone here is a complete nutter until I know different"
New and old I assume.

"I don't think meeting new people face to face and engaging virtually are comparable scenarios. People on fab do engage and welcome newbies. Being respectful, with a good profile with pics that show some of the person helps, along with positive, engaging threads or comments on forum

Oh I took the OP's post quite literally lol. If he means he's comparing that situation to on here then no I wouldn't welcome them. Most offices don't have 1000's of new starters on the same day, waving their cocks around and generally behaving like twats. Tho some staff can be like that "

"I always assume everyone here is a complete nutter until I know different"

Hahaha!

By *rdinaryladMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Is it just me or does the OP sound very similar to another forum poster who appears to have gone quiet, or AWOL?

Just saying....

By *addy36Man  over a year ago

Mayo

"Is it just me or does the OP sound very similar to another forum poster who appears to have gone quiet, or AWOL?

Just saying...."

I believe I hear a little hint of a Sligo accent

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

"Is it just me or does the OP sound very similar to another forum poster who appears to have gone quiet, or AWOL?

Just saying...."

That'll be Sligo you're referring to to, presumably?

Just saying....

I believe I hear a little hint of a Sligo accent "

Probably not much difference between the sligo accent and roscommon accent.

Dublin

Just saying....

I believe I hear a little hint of a Sligo accent "

Dublin

Just saying....

That'll be Sligo you're referring to to, presumably? "

So it's not just me then

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

Just saying....

So it's not just me then "

God no, it was mentioned on his very first thread a couple of weeks ago. (very well hung)

Mayo

Just saying....

I believe I hear a little hint of a Sligo accent Probably not much difference between the sligo accent and roscommon accent. "

Probably not a lot

Anyway all messing aside your welcome to fab

Just saying....

I believe I hear a little hint of a Sligo accent Probably not much difference between the sligo accent and roscommon accent.

Probably not a lot

Anyway all messing aside your welcome to fab "

Well thanks much appreciated.

Oh I took the OP's post quite literally lol. If he means he's comparing that situation to on here then no I wouldn't welcome them. Most offices don't have 1000's of new starters on the same day, waving their cocks around and generally behaving like twats. Tho some staff can be like that

"

Just saying....

So it's not just me then

God no, it was mentioned on his very first thread a couple of weeks ago. (very well hung) "

Wellhung men in roscommon as well you know.

Dublin

Just saying....

So it's not just me then

God no, it was mentioned on his very first thread a couple of weeks ago. (very well hung) "

Just read it. We all can't be wrong so

Faker Baker...how do they get the figs into the fig roll's?

Just saying....

So it's not just me then

God no, it was mentioned on his very first thread a couple of weeks ago. (very well hung)

Just read it. We all can't be wrong so"

Wrong about what.

"

Just read it. We all can't be wrong so"

Ziiiiiiiip!

"

Just read it. We all can't be wrong so

Ziiiiiiiip! "

Lol

"If a new person started work in your office or whatever line of work you do. Would you ignore that person until you get to know them better or would you make them feel welcome straight away. "

If someone new joined work I'd have no issue greeting them with open arms. After all they would have supplied references and been vetted via an interview with the HR department. To date fab don't have a HR department. We wait till they can supply us with references via veries from others.

I couldn't trust anyone who looked like skeletor

We get a lot of starts each week where I work and I couldn't be arsed meeting them all. Some are there a day or a week. Some are fundamentally useless. So i am polite if they work on my line but otherwise I don't interact with them. If they stick around I will make an investment and chat.

But if they were whiners and tried to create drama, I would ignore them completely.

"We get a lot of starts each week where I work and I couldn't be arsed meeting them all. Some are there a day or a week. Some are fundamentally useless. So i am polite if they work on my line but otherwise I don't interact with them. If they stick around I will make an investment and chat.

But if they were whiners and tried to create drama, I would ignore them completely. "

Don't you think its a little rude calling someone you don't know useless.

"I couldn't trust anyone who looked like skeletor"
Some days I look much better than that.

Mayo

"Faker Baker...how do they get the figs into the fig roll's? "

I want fig rolls now

try make them feel welcome..it depends on how they react to you though..if they are shy then its probably best to keep your distance until they find their bearings and are comfortable with the new surroundings..either way you'll get to know them in time

"We get a lot of starts each week where I work and I couldn't be arsed meeting them all. Some are there a day or a week. Some are fundamentally useless. So i am polite if they work on my line but otherwise I don't interact with them. If they stick around I will make an investment and chat.

But if they were whiners and tried to create drama, I would ignore them completely.

Don't you think its a little rude calling someone you don't know useless."

No. It's honesty. The work I do requires a level of proficiency. If you can't do the job you are useless at that job.

I'm useless at mechanics, so don't come to me to fix your car

I'm useless at art so don't get me do a watercolour for you.

I'm useless at many things. it doesn't define who i am. It just defines the limits of what I can do

Don't you think its a little rude calling someone you don't know useless.

No. It's honesty. The work I do requires a level of proficiency. If you can't do the job you are useless at that job.

I'm useless at mechanics, so don't come to me to fix your car

I'm useless at art so don't get me do a watercolour for you.

I'm useless at many things. it doesn't define who i am. It just defines the limits of what I can do"

Im brilliant at everything I do.

"I don't think meeting new people face to face and engaging virtually are comparable scenarios. People on fab do engage and welcome newbies. Being respectful, with a good profile with pics that show some of the person helps, along with positive, engaging threads or comments on forum "

In my time on this site only one women has talked to me like I'm a human so that's not true

In my time on this site only one women has talked to me like I'm a human so that's not true"

If you changed that avatar it might help

In my time on this site only one women has talked to me like I'm a human so that's not true

If you changed that avatar it might help "

I had 6 mails today in a row with that exact same pose. All deleted.

I had 6 mails today in a row with that exact same pose. All deleted. "

It's called the mythic shot lol

"Im brilliant at everything I do."

Except, by your own admission, getting laid or getting people to talk to you.

But aside from that I'm sure you are quite amazing.

I had 6 mails today in a row with that exact same pose. All deleted.

It's called the mythic shot lol"

And yet I got none from you

" And yet I got none from you "

ah now I'd never send an unsolicited willy pic

By *evilsAdvocate72Woman  over a year ago

East

By *unstercplCouple  over a year ago

Limerick

"Im brilliant at everything I do.

Except, by your own admission, getting laid or getting people to talk to you.

But aside from that I'm sure you are quite amazing. "

Depends. If it was Pervy Dave who got sacked for having sex with the photocopier wearing a really bad blonde wig then no.

"If a new person started work in your office or whatever line of work you do. Would you ignore that person until you get to know them better or would you make them feel welcome straight away.

Depends. If it was Pervy Dave who got sacked for having sex with the photocopier wearing a really bad blonde wig then no."

You makee lol everytime you post.I can see me and you been best buddies on fab.

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

[Removed by poster at 24/10/16 08:34:11]

"If a new person started work in your office or whatever line of work you do. Would you ignore that person until you get to know them better or would you make them feel welcome straight away.

Depends. If it was Pervy Dave who got sacked for having sex with the photocopier wearing a really bad blonde wig then no. You makee lol everytime you post.I can see me and you been best buddies on fab."

And that made me lol

Depends. If it was Pervy Dave who got sacked for having sex with the photocopier wearing a really bad blonde wig then no. You makee lol everytime you post.I can see me and you been best buddies on fab.

And that made me lol "

laughter is good for you especially at someone else's expense.

Depends. If it was Pervy Dave who got sacked for having sex with the photocopier wearing a really bad blonde wig then no. You makee lol everytime you post.I can see me and you been best buddies on fab.

And that made me lol laughter is good for you especially at someone else's expense.

"

And that made me lol laughter is good for you especially at someone else's expense.

"

Those little faces mean nothing to me because I haven't a clue what they mean.

» Add a new message to this topic