FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Sex during period ??

Sex during period ??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all, just a thought, I recently had an encounter with a girl I've been with a few times.. last time we had a great evening out and she told me she was on her period but still wanted to be fucked....

What's your views guys m gals?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ockhard and SweetcheeksCouple  over a year ago

City

That is disgusting!!! It would be like your dick covered in clots of red sauce!!

Yuk that's like fucking someone up the ass that has diarrhoea...would ya still do it!!!!

Haha that paints a pretty picture.. I didn't btw.. not my thing.. but she said plenty of guys do...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ewwww

That's like fucking a bag of chopped liver !!!!

Ur disgusting !!!

Did u do it ??? More importantly did u enjoy it ??

Fuck that pussy while you can, Youl fuck fuck all when your dead

No littlemix or sorry bigtwix I didn't. . You sound like a man who has.. chopped liver. . Nice..

Yea if it was jemimah ,why not ??

Sometimes give myself a wee red beard

Prob wouldnt do it with a randomer though!!

But each to their own

Good luck to ya

Kink is good

Wow! I'll think you'll find the average guy won't have a problem with it

Chopped liver jaysus!

I do with my boyfriend but wouldn't with a guy I was just meeting. My guy has no problem with it at all.

I might if it was a long term like your play date. . But a once off.. would have been like murder scene.. Red beard? ? Really? That a whole different ball game...

"I might if it was a long term like your play date. . But a once off.. would have been like murder scene.. Red beard? ? Really? That a whole different ball game... "

not at all fella

"Wow! I'll think you'll find the average guy won't have a problem with it "

Haha the average guys is just happy to be getting some action

By *irdnBorisMan  over a year ago

meath

Its a definite no no

By *verready32Man  over a year ago

omagh

"Hi all, just a thought, I recently had an encounter with a girl I've been with a few times.. last time we had a great evening out and she told me she was on her period but still wanted to be fucked....

What's your views guys m gals?"

Not my thing

She said she gets super horny when on... I just couldn't. ..maybe in the shower. .

Most girls are at there horniest

"She said she gets super horny when on... I just couldn't. ..maybe in the shower. . "

You'd swear none of you have been in a relationship before

By *cjoyCouple  over a year ago

Galway

Hey there guys you all realise that a woman having her period is a perfectly natural thing ..... some of you are acting as though it's something dirty or unnatural!!

Regardless of your opinions of having sex during this time you might all take a second to realise that you are talking about women not some alien being.

Maturity levels dropping here everyday!

Looks like some of you should be trying

prudeswingers.com

Going by the comments

Ah the ignorance in this thread!

Some women have very light flows through some or all of their period. I've had sex on my period where there's been no blood present at all. I wouldn't want or expect foreplay but all my exes have had sex with me on my period, no issues. Wouldn't do it with a ransomed though. Mr has never experienced it with me cos my magic birth control means I'm never burdened with it

"Hey there guys you all realise that a woman having her period is a perfectly natural thing ..... some of you are acting as though it's something dirty or unnatural!!

Regardless of your opinions of having sex during this time you might all take a second to realise that you are talking about women not some alien being.

Maturity levels dropping here everyday! "

Hence my relationship comment. In all honesty I am actually shocked at the reaction and comments. You'd swear it was a bunch of first years in secondary school gathered around during lunch break

Sorry but I call bullshit. I've never spoken to a man who refused sex with a partner if she had her period. Playing with a randomer or first time meet is different but generally there is no issue

By *cjoyCouple  over a year ago

Galway

"Hey there guys you all realise that a woman having her period is a perfectly natural thing ..... some of you are acting as though it's something dirty or unnatural!!

Maturity levels dropping here everyday!

Hence my relationship comment. In all honesty I am actually shocked at the reaction and comments. You'd swear it was a bunch of first years in secondary school gathered around during lunch break"

That's exactly what I was thinking too!! Ridiculous

By *isdirtygirlWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

Very well said.

"She said she gets super horny when on... I just couldn't. ..maybe in the shower. .

You'd swear none of you have been in a relationship before "

Or lots of insignificant ones...

Scarlet for you boys.

Totally agree

I didn't mean for it to lower the tone. . And I dont treat women like an alien. . I just thought on a date .. I wasn't into it.. a relationship is different. .

I'm at my horniest around that time . I would never have a meet when I'm on but my ex and I would have had sex during it. If anything it was better because of the extra lube . I've had to cancel some meets due to it but they said they would still have played ball, so horses for courses I guess. . I couldn't do it with a randomer though.

By *ean0001Man  over a year ago

Dublin West

ah lads seriously.....

Like wtf....

So she having a period, big deal.

I have no issue with playing with a girl while she having a period.

I despair with some people in here sometimes..

Chopped liver .... Have u ever been with a woman ?

Its funny how guys are happy to cum all over our face and boobs... Bloody hell not to mention swallow..

And a bit of blood and ur freaking out

"I'm at my horniest around that time . I would never have a meet when I'm on but my ex and I would have had sex during it. If anything it was better because of the extra lube . I've had to cancel some meets due to it but they said they would still have played ball, so horses for courses I guess. . I couldn't do it with a randomer though. "

Thats all I meant.. not on.a date

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

Thankfully I don't menstrate anymore, but I have never had a partner not fuck me during my period. A random meet I probably would have declined.

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

"Chopped liver .... Have u ever been with a woman ?

Its funny how guys are happy to cum all over our face and boobs... Bloody hell not to mention swallow..

"

Exactly

I have an idea, if we all chip in we can host a Sex Ed class and actually teach some folks how the whole reproductive cycle works

"I have an idea, if we all chip in we can host a Sex Ed class and actually teach some folks how the whole reproductive cycle works "

I don't think anyone questions how it worked, I'm. Pretty sure we all know..

"I have an idea, if we all chip in we can host a Sex Ed class and actually teach some folks how the whole reproductive cycle works

I don't think anyone questions how it worked, I'm. Pretty sure we all know.. "

I kinda like chopped liver !

"I have an idea, if we all chip in we can host a Sex Ed class and actually teach some folks how the whole reproductive cycle works

I don't think anyone questions how it worked, I'm. Pretty sure we all know.. "

Judging by some of the responses I highly doubt that

"ah lads seriously.....

Like wtf....

So she having a period, big deal.

I have no issue with playing with a girl while she having a period.

I despair with some people in here sometimes.."

With someone you just met?

Dublin

Im laughing out loud here at this thread! isnt it down to the woman as whether she wants to have sex or not firstly? And then its reverted to you guys to decide whether you want to or not? Decide for yourselves with the choice you have.

Just remember:

Periods are

Uterus wants baby

Person has no baby

Uterus wants revenge.

A messy handling

If you are worried about a little bit of blood on your cock use a condom.

Or be inventive. Have sex without penetration.

Or anal.

Or a diddy wank

Im at my horniest in the last few days before,and yes..there is usually some evidence of the impending 'bloodbath',lol.he doesnt seem to mind tho.

Oh, we are new to the forum btw..

I wander if the roles were reversed if men would like being told no when their at there horniest

"

I am, like a lot of women, incredibly horny coming up to my period. During it I can be too. I have never had sex during but I imagine a bf wouldn't mind. I probably wouldn't on a meet though. Going by the comments above

Not a problem for us! Would only consider it with someone I know well though.

By *addyaction2015Man  over a year ago

Galway/Athlone

Jesus No way dude.

This is 101 of the guys handbook under not too do!!!

Bloody awful behavior

Seriously though can't be bothered checking the ages of some of the profiles as I am guessing that they won't match the comment.

Op, fair enough I can kind of see where you are coming from.

Periods like people...all vary. It is very possible to have sex and not even notice it with some and for other's not so much.

By *hocoholicWoman  over a year ago

The big D

Some of the comments really shocked me. I understand preference not to have sex when there's a period but words like 'chopped liver', 'clots of red sauce' & views of 'fuck a pussy when u can' are thrown around, it just beggars belief. Grow the fuck up.

My view is that if I'm ok with it, il leave it up to the guy. Iv never been turned out just cause I was on my period. There was 1/2 meets that wasn't comfortable with penetrative sex but we still met, had other fun & no big deal. If a guy refused to meet me just cause I was on my period, he'd not get another chance.

I was on my way to meet a couple who had waited quite a long time to meet me, when my period came. I was mortified because we'd been planning to meet for ages and I hadn't been able to until that day. The Mrs came down to bring me up to the room and I told her. She said it wouldn't be a problem, and it wasn't. Of course this couple were grown ups and knew exactly how to handle a bit of blood.

By *ean_25Man  over a year ago

dublin

"Fuck that pussy while you can, Youl fuck fuck all when your dead "

Classic

"Some of the comments really shocked me. I understand preference not to have sex when there's a period but words like 'chopped liver', 'clots of red sauce' & views of 'fuck a pussy when u can' are thrown around, it just beggars belief. Grow the fuck up.

My view is that if I'm ok with it, il leave it up to the guy. Iv never been turned out just cause I was on my period. There was 1/2 meets that wasn't comfortable with penetrative sex but we still met, had other fun & no big deal. If a guy refused to meet me just cause I was on my period, he'd not get another chance. "

I used the term chopped liver as a light hearted way of describing it that I heard from a female member on this site. It's a joking term so just relax urself love.

By *ka ..Agent k ..Man  over a year ago

Tip Hackballscross..Monaghan..

What a thread some have no cop on at all really,terrible all i can say.

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Brrrrrrrrrr! All I can say.

For any light to medium period, there's the Beppy sponge tampon and your partner won't even notice that you're having your period. The product was brought to my attention by a open minded pervy gentleman and then recommended by a lovely sexy fabette on here. Thank you very much. The beppys are since part of my meet case to be prepared for every situation.

By *orguyMan  over a year ago

Tuam

"Brrrrrrrrrr! All I can say.

For any light to medium period, there's the Beppy sponge tampon and your partner won't even notice that you're having your period. The product was brought to my attention by a open minded pervy gentleman and then recommended by a lovely sexy fabette on here. Thank you very much. The beppys are since part of my meet case to be prepared for every situation.

"

A friend of mine uses an ordinary sponge. It always works. We were at a Halloween party last Saturday and she used it. No issue even for group play.

I'm surprised at someone saying she wouldn't give a guy a second chance if they wouldn't meet cos she was on her period??? It's not that hard to understand why someone wouldn't want to have sex with a woman while on their period. This is coming from a woman btw, and I posted already in this thread saying that none of my exes had problems with it. But if they did, I'd understand. No matter how natural it is, it can still be messy, smelly, unsexy. It's ridiculous to expect every man to be ok with this... they're well within their rights to not want to have sex with a woman if she's on her period.

"I'm surprised at someone saying she wouldn't give a guy a second chance if they wouldn't meet cos she was on her period??? It's not that hard to understand why someone wouldn't want to have sex with a woman while on their period. This is coming from a woman btw, and I posted already in this thread saying that none of my exes had problems with it. But if they did, I'd understand. No matter how natural it is, it can still be messy, smelly, unsexy. It's ridiculous to expect every man to be ok with this... they're well within their rights to not want to have sex with a woman if she's on her period. "

on the hill NordWest of

"I'm surprised at someone saying she wouldn't give a guy a second chance if they wouldn't meet cos she was on her period??? It's not that hard to understand why someone wouldn't want to have sex with a woman while on their period. This is coming from a woman btw, and I posted already in this thread saying that none of my exes had problems with it. But if they did, I'd understand. No matter how natural it is, it can still be messy, smelly, unsexy. It's ridiculous to expect every man to be ok with this... they're well within their rights to not want to have sex with a woman if she's on her period. "

Fully agree with this. I had both meets where he was okay with it and others that I had to postpone. No big issue and understandable.

However there's no need for using derogatory, immature and vulgar language regarding menstruation. We all wouldn't be here without the mother nature's little wonders....

By *eanontiWoman  over a year ago

Limerick

Just a personal preference. I have never done with a meet. And I will postpone a meet if I have my period.

But, in a relationship, of course, just a normal bodily function.

Surprised at some of the comments tbh

I've occasionally told a meet I was due them on that date ect...

Has never put anyone off...

I wouldn't let anyone go down on me if I was on mine but I'm meeting the wrong guys they are all pervs and nothing puts em off

"I've occasionally told a meet I was due them on that date ect...

I wouldn't let anyone go down on me if I was on mine but I'm meeting the wrong guys they are all pervs and nothing puts em off "

It's all very odd to me why this is even a topic. Sex is just sex. It's messy and sticky and at times smelly. But it'd glorious too.

I wouldn't let anyone go down on me if I was on mine but I'm meeting the wrong guys they are all pervs and nothing puts em off

It's all very odd to me why this is even a topic. Sex is just sex. It's messy and sticky and at times smelly. But it'd glorious too. "

The messier and stickier the better

on the hill NordWest of

It's all very odd to me why this is even a topic. Sex is just sex. It's messy and sticky and at times smelly. But it'd glorious too.

The messier and stickier the better "

The sheets will be ruined anyway

The sheets will be ruined anyway "

exactly. And a shower to wash off. That's just heaven

The big D

It's not really surprising, I'm more than my pussy. As I said there was 1/2 that weren't comfortable with period sex but we had other sex fun- oral,anal etc and then there was 1/2 that all sex was off table so we either just had few drinks, meal, chats etc (We just turned the sex meet into a social meet).

So yeah if a guy refuses to meet me just cause Iv my period he's not worth having my body when I am off it & there's too many other good guys out there so yep no second chances.

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

The sheets will be ruined anyway "

It's terrible this time of year there's feck all drying there

As the Americans say " can we stop this thread PERIOD "

By *arkedMan  over a year ago

Trim

I did do it with my g/f of the time 8 yrs ago, she was always so extra horny it was unreal, it was also the only time when she'd definitely squirt. Yes it was messy but as others have already said sex always is, the only difference: some of the mess was red. Seriously guys so what? When we were ready we'd get up, change the bedding and go for a shower together.

For my own curiosity, I've a couple of questions:

1) For all you guys who won't (for whatever reason) have sex with a woman that's on her period: are you happy to have sex with a woman who's a squirter?

2) To the women & guys that are happy to have sex during the woman's period as long as it's with a partner and not 'just a date': what is it that stops you wanting to do it with a willing date?

By *evilsAdvocate72Woman  over a year ago

East

PMSL but so true!

"

It's fab, men are supposed to be grateful for every crumb they get tossed.

"I'm surprised at someone saying she wouldn't give a guy a second chance if they wouldn't meet cos she was on her period??? It's not that hard to understand why someone wouldn't want to have sex with a woman while on their period. This is coming from a woman btw, and I posted already in this thread saying that none of my exes had problems with it. But if they did, I'd understand. No matter how natural it is, it can still be messy, smelly, unsexy. It's ridiculous to expect every man to be ok with this... they're well within their rights to not want to have sex with a woman if she's on her period.

It's fab, men are supposed to be grateful for every crumb they get tossed."

Ewww just ewww

Don't see it as an issue at all.

What happened when you lost your virginity? Did it stop to or the guy?

Couple of towels below and wash them out in cold water afterwards.

I'm sure this isn't news to the women but guys... Most women are actually hornier around and during their period.

If the women is comfortable with it I've no problem. Excuse for a shower and bubbles afterwards. Can be rather intimate. I feel it's such a shame how this time of the month is seen as 'dirty' by our society. It should be celebrated. It's feminine and part of feminine beauty IMO.

Some people don't like blood...I don't see why people are getting outraged over that!

And for what it's worth it's not the same as "normal" sex mess. Blood stains are difficult to get out.

Just because something is natural it doesn't mean everyone should embrace it. Pissing and shitting is natural too but not everyone incorporates those into their sex lives and a lot of people would find it gross. Same as periods. And it's not anti-feminist to think that btw. Everyone has things that turn them off, as is their prerogative.

"Some people don't like blood...I don't see why people are getting outraged over that!

And for what it's worth it's not the same as "normal" sex mess. Blood stains are difficult to get out.

Just because something is natural it doesn't mean everyone should embrace it. Pissing and shitting is natural too but not everyone incorporates those into their sex lives and a lot of people would find it gross. Same as periods. And it's not anti-feminist to think that btw. Everyone has things that turn them off, as is their prerogative. "

Preference I don't think should be the debate here which you rightly point out. The outrage however is from the vulgar and immature commentary that's occurred when describing it

Jesus Christ, i can't actually believe some of the comments on this thread.

I actually find it very hot I must admit. I can see why others don't but there is just something about it.

I'm usually rampant when I've got mine...

Although no....

I'm rampant all the time

"Some people don't like blood...I don't see why people are getting outraged over that!

Just because something is natural it doesn't mean everyone should embrace it. Pissing and shitting is natural too but not everyone incorporates those into their sex lives and a lot of people would find it gross. Same as periods. And it's not anti-feminist to think that btw. Everyone has things that turn them off, as is their prerogative. "

Thanks for your level headed approach. . I think I started a war. . Plus good point on the whole natural workings of the body. . Some people are just not I to it..

That said I think bigtwix is just being a lad and messing.. his language has upset a lot of the ladies, I think he needs to aplogies. . No doubt he has had blood on that little fella he is stapping at some stage.

"That said I think bigtwix is just being a lad and messing.. his language has upset a lot of the ladies, I think he needs to aplogies. . No doubt he has had blood on that little fella he is stapping at some stage.

"

Makes me laugh...

He goes all ewww over a bit of blood yet he's anal on his interests wonders if shit on his cock freaks him out as much

"That said I think bigtwix is just being a lad and messing.. his language has upset a lot of the ladies, I think he needs to aplogies. . No doubt he has had blood on that little fella he is stapping at some stage.

Makes me laugh...

He goes all ewww over a bit of blood yet he's anal on his interests wonders if shit on his cock freaks him out as much "

Was that for me or bigtwix??

"

Was that for me or bigtwix?? "

It may....may resemble a Twix...

"

"

Look we all done it ! Some mite not like it some do its just a preference of mine not to have blood clots on my cock. That's not saying I didn't do it! It's pretty hard to say no to a horny girl.

Also a shit covered cock is something I can go without also. Or is that frowned upon also ?? It seems wanting a clean cock is a crime !!

"

Look we all done it ! Some mite not like it some do its just a preference of mine not to have blood clots on my cock. That's not saying I didn't do it! It's pretty hard to say no to a horny girl.

Also a shit covered cock is something I can go without also. Or is that frowned upon also ?? It seems wanting a clean cock is a crime !! "

Wear a rubber & you're golden...

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

"

Also a shit covered cock is something I can go without also. Or is that frowned upon also ?? It seems wanting a clean cock is a crime !!

Wear a rubber & you're golden... "

Keep a bottle of Jeyes fluid in the glove compartment and all will be cushty.

With the natural lubrication that a woman produces there's usually not that much blood even and it washes off ya know... also not all women pass massive clots of blood. Most women have a very light flow at the end of their period and actually sex on your period can shorten your period and relieve cramps. I wouldn't exactly liken it to diahorrea.

Shiver me timbers

[Removed by poster at 26/10/16 10:45:27]

[Removed by poster at 26/10/16 10:46:38]

on the hill NordWest of

"

I think upset is the wrong word. Anyhow you can be sure that many ladies made their little notes while reading the thread and an apology set up by a self appointed white knight, who posted some non kosher comments too, ain't no good anyway.

I think upset is the wrong word. Anyhow you can be sure that many ladies made their little notes while reading the thread and an apology set up by a self appointed white knight, who posted some non kosher comments too, ain't no good anyway. "

Yea San jumping on the bandwagon tryin to throw me under the bus !! Just to take emphasis off himself!! Wat would u expect from a guy wearing a pair of pants 4 times too small for him just so u can see his cock ???

By *addy36Man  over a year ago

Mayo

I love it when a woman is at her horniest and if that's during her period then so be it. it's all natural guys .

Dublin

I think upset is the wrong word. Anyhow you can be sure that many ladies made their little notes while reading the thread and an apology set up by a self appointed white knight, who posted some non kosher comments too, ain't no good anyway.

Yea San jumping on the bandwagon tryin to throw me under the bus !! Just to take emphasis off himself!! Wat would u expect from a guy wearing a pair of pants 4 times too small for him just so u can see his cock ??? "

Ah here will you wind your neck in. slagging someone off to make yourself look better isnt very attractive.

Yea San jumping on the bandwagon tryin to throw me under the bus !! Just to take emphasis off himself!! Wat would u expect from a guy wearing a pair of pants 4 times too small for him just so u can see his cock ??? "

Hahhaha that's rich chocolate fingers, your the one with a childs pair of boxers on.. I'd say you had to call the fire brigade to cut you out of them.. #Huggies

Yea San jumping on the bandwagon tryin to throw me under the bus !! Just to take emphasis off himself!! Wat would u expect from a guy wearing a pair of pants 4 times too small for him just so u can see his cock ???

Ah here will you wind your neck in. slagging someone off to make yourself look better isnt very attractive. "

Thanks xx

Dublin

Ah here will you wind your neck in. slagging someone off to make yourself look better isnt very attractive.

Thanks xx"

Eh? What are you thanking me for when your comment is no better than his? tell you what and this goes for twix too, why dont ye both take a nap? A lonngggg nap where you'll both come back as better people. Adults call them horizontal life pauses. When youre both grown up enough, you might understand what it is.

Thanks xx

Eh? What are you thanking me for when your comment is no better than his? tell you what and this goes for twix too, why dont ye both take a nap? A lonngggg nap where you'll both come back as better people. Adults call them horizontal life pauses. When youre both grown up enough, you might understand what it is. "

I'm regretting this whole thing. . Looks like some people have taken offence.. that was not my intension.. I'm now getting abusive messages.. I aplogies if I have upset anyone. . I just said on a date it wasn't my thing..

This is some good reading today

Lucan

Haha, great stuff!

Dublin

Thanks xx

Eh? What are you thanking me for when your comment is no better than his? tell you what and this goes for twix too, why dont ye both take a nap? A lonngggg nap where you'll both come back as better people. Adults call them horizontal life pauses. When youre both grown up enough, you might understand what it is.

I'm regretting this whole thing. . Looks like some people have taken offence.. that was not my intension.. I'm now getting abusive messages.. I aplogies if I have upset anyone. . I just said on a date it wasn't my thing..

"

You did ask opinions on it. Did you think everyone was going to agree with you? Some of the comments were ok, some nice and some not so nice. Thats fab for you! Its a melting pot of different opinions,choices and preferences. Now if you want the thread to stop, mail admin and ask for the thread to be removed or you can allow it to continue.Either way, take it on the chin, learn from it and move on.

Thanks xx

You did ask opinions on it. Did you think everyone was going to agree with you? Some of the comments were ok, some nice and some not so nice. Thats fab for you! Its a melting pot of different opinions,choices and preferences. Now if you want the thread to stop, mail admin and ask for the thread to be removed or you can allow it to continue.Either way, take it on the chin, learn from it and move on. "

On the chin.. I just thought I'd get a few responses. Lesson learnt... much love to all..

Thanks xx

You did ask opinions on it. Did you think everyone was going to agree with you? Some of the comments were ok, some nice and some not so nice. Thats fab for you! Its a melting pot of different opinions,choices and preferences. Now if you want the thread to stop, mail admin and ask for the thread to be removed or you can allow it to continue.Either way, take it on the chin, learn from it and move on.

On the chin.. I just thought I'd get a few responses. Lesson learnt... much love to all.. "

Here here. I'm out.

on the hill NordWest of

You can't just but love Missdirty when she gets in full swing!

Thanks xx

On the chin.. I just thought I'd get a few responses. Lesson learnt... much love to all.. "

It's why it's called a Full Irish....

Dublin

"You can't just but love Missdirty when she gets in full swing! "

I was blowing the ref's whistle but they didnt hear me

Lucan

"You can't just but love Missdirty when she gets in full swing!

I was blowing the ref's whistle but they didnt hear me "

The titties are very distracting

Dublin

The titties are very distracting "

Michael..im a lover not a fighter

By *ussetdevilCouple  over a year ago

Swindon

"Looks like some of you should be trying

prudeswingers.com

Going by the comments "

Lucan

The titties are very distracting

Michael..im a lover not a fighter "

Mmmmm... Titties! Sorry, did you say something?

Oh I'm weak laughing tis the most entertaining thread we've had in months....

Chopped liver..

White Knights...

Twix....

Chocolate fingers...

Kids underpants...

Red sauce and fuck a pussy when you can....

Brilliant

The big D

"Oh I'm weak laughing tis the most entertaining thread we've had in months....

Chopped liver..

White Knights...

Twix....

Chocolate fingers...

Kids underpants...

Brilliant "

Was interesting & entertaining. Different to the usual trolling, whining & goin off topic. A good debate plus d boys seem to of learned from their comments.

"Oh I'm weak laughing tis the most entertaining thread we've had in months....

Chopped liver..

White Knights...

Twix....

Chocolate fingers...

Kids underpants...

Brilliant

Was interesting & entertaining. Different to the usual trolling, whining & goin off topic. A good debate plus d boys seem to of learned from their comments. "

Oh I got a good giggle when the boys started slagging one another...

Lucan

Some of these posts might fit nicely on the thread about worst experiences!

By *xyzptlk088Man  over a year ago

Galway

I don't see the big deal it's not like she's passing ebola or dengue fever through her menstruation. The people who say it's disgusting while mentioning clots and chopped liver need to give their heads a wobble.

By *ohndunboyneMan  over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

Happy to play during period and even go down, depending on flow or tampon/towel use. Tampon then yes, towel is flow dependant but sex is certainly not off the cards. That's my opinion. Not getting into the terms used above or maturity discussion, which to me is obvious from the posts.

Yano what they say. If the field is red play away. Or is it green? Or does anyone really give a fuck.

" If a guy refused to meet me just cause I was on my period, he'd not get another chance. "

That's an equally immature attitude to n'enforce'

The presence of blood must surely increase the std risk ...what if you are demanding that he shave his sack and he only has an old blade hanging around.... Small nick... By way of example

It's a perfectly legitimate choice for a guy to not want to have sex with a stranger who has her period

Why not, just put a towel down. It's nice and slippy and warm. If you're licking it stay up towards the clit and if you're bearded remember to wash it thoroughly afterwards

"Why not, just put a towel down. It's nice and slippy and warm. If you're licking it stay up towards the clit and if you're bearded remember to wash it thoroughly afterwards "

Ok here I draw the line, going down on a gal with her period wft.. and before all the feminist jump on my back I know it's the nature and God loves us all.. but if I had blood spilling out of my cock with you suck it.. Ahh noo.is the answer...

Or maybe I'm just immature

"Why not, just put a towel down. It's nice and slippy and warm. If you're licking it stay up towards the clit and if you're bearded remember to wash it thoroughly afterwards

Ok here I draw the line, going down on a gal with her period wft.. and before all the feminist jump on my back I know it's the nature and God loves us all.. but if I had blood spilling out of my cock with you suck it.. Ahh noo.is the answer...

Or maybe I'm just immature "

O i agree with you OP 100%

"Why not, just put a towel down. It's nice and slippy and warm. If you're licking it stay up towards the clit and if you're bearded remember to wash it thoroughly afterwards

O i agree with you OP 100%"

cheers mate.

Irish women don't have periods, they are in a perpetual state of fertility. Haha

Dublin

Ur maturity level is the same age as the child's pants u have on in ur pic. "

Are you off again? your white flag didnt last for too long did it? Id get that checked if i were you.

Ur maturity level is the same age as the child's pants u have on in ur pic.

Are you off again? your white flag didnt last for too long did it? Id get that checked if i were you. "

Hahaha yea I guess ur right. For once

Are you off again? your white flag didnt last for too long did it? Id get that checked if i were you.

Hahaha yea I guess ur right. For once "

Abusing everyone... nice work littlemix. can we just block is twat..

Abusing everyone... nice work littlemix. can we just block is twat.. "

Block me !??? I made ur boring thread intresting!

Block me !??? I made ur boring thread intresting! "

An only child I bet.. yes it's all about you..

Block me !??? I made ur boring thread intresting! "

You still at it!!! A period wouldn't be as long or as painful! Lighten up....end of flow

Lads you're both just embarrassing yourselves at this stage...

Endometriosis is a real pain..... now that's a bugger.

Endothisthread would be a welcome reprieve

I bet one's Left Twix & the other's Right Twix...

» Add a new message to this topic