FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Dublin suggestions

Dublin suggestions

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Got a rare night away in Dublin on 3rd Nov. Now i know its a Thursday night but would there be anything or anywhere worth a visit? Gotta make the most of a trip away don't we!! Love to hear your suggestions guys and girls

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uff pleaserMan  over a year ago

dublin

jamson brewrey is a good visit

"jamson brewrey is a good visit"

Thanks for the suggestion and while i love a tasty Jameson and ginger i was thinking of less tourist attraction and more fatal attraction

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Plus Jameson distillery is closed down for refurbishments

"Plus Jameson distillery is closed down for refurbishments "

Definately rule that out so... Was thinking a bit of a fab social might be an idea but not sure if anyone be up for ot on a Thursday!

By *ohndunboyneMan  over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

New club on 127 Baggott Street that's tagline is Leave Your Inhibition at the door might be worth a look. Bit of burlesque I believe, to warm ya up.

"New club on 127 Baggott Street that's tagline is Leave Your Inhibition at the door might be worth a look. Bit of burlesque I believe, to warm ya up."

Oh now that's sounds more like it... so whos coming? Could be a fun night

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"New club on 127 Baggott Street that's tagline is Leave Your Inhibition at the door might be worth a look. Bit of burlesque I believe, to warm ya up."

It's where Joys used to be, back in the late 70s and 80s, if you speak to my folks, that was the place to be seen, All the faces could be seen there, plus you could get a late drink (only wine in those days) but from what I've heard, it's a strip club, in fairness that was off my Da, who does know the owners but is (My Dad) known for get his information famously wrong.

"New club on 127 Baggott Street that's tagline is Leave Your Inhibition at the door might be worth a look. Bit of burlesque I believe, to warm ya up.

It's where Joys used to be, back in the late 70s and 80s, if you speak to my folks, that was the place to be seen, All the faces could be seen there, plus you could get a late drink (only wine in those days) but from what I've heard, it's a strip club, in fairness that was off my Da, who does know the owners but is (My Dad) known for get his information famously wrong. "

Haha your selling it well my good man fair play to your Da... It looks good from the pics online but guess that the experience would depend on the clientele on a given night

By *edserMan  over a year ago

drogheda

I was in it the opening night and noticed a lot of couples enjoying the dances .. fab cocktail bar as well deffo worth a visit ..

"I was in it the opening night and noticed a lot of couples enjoying the dances .. fab cocktail bar as well deffo worth a visit .. "

Thanks for that _edser... definately looks like a fab night at 127 baggot st. is in order. Should we organise something like a get together ppl?? Any takers pardon the pun

» Add a new message to this topic