FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Unbelievable

Unbelievable

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It's great that laws are only for us little people.

Claire daly couldn't even arsed waiting in court so she fucked off and when she wasn't here she had a bench warrant issued. So tonight she lectures us about the judge lecturing her about not waiting for her case.

Course she's beside the pink blonde Mick Wallace who decided to thieve the vat he collected off the same little people and shove it in his back pocket and then says everyone else does it. We don't Mick and we don't Claire. It's only scum bags like ye that think laws apply to little people and you can sit on your publicly funded arses and complain

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Are you lost??

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

Here here mate sure mick Wallace collected pensions of guys n used it for himself . If u r I robbed a bank we would get 20 years they rob us blind n nothing happens to them . D whole lot should b put up against d wall n riddled d clowns

I hear Wallace is trying to sue NAMA to stop them looking into him again. He already had 20+million written off. Meanwhile people do jail for not paying TV licences. Priorities Ireland. Too much selfishness in the six figure club to give a toss about the rest.

By *eanontiWoman  over a year ago

Limerick

"I hear Wallace is trying to sue NAMA to stop them looking into him again. He already had 20+million written off. Meanwhile people do jail for not paying TV licences. Priorities Ireland. Too much selfishness in the six figure club to give a toss about the rest. "

And remember he is a man of the people because he refuses to comply to dress etiquette.

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

Reality check lads. She had a solicitor representing her which is perfectly acceptable for minor offences in our court system. Issuing a bench warrant was utterly ridiculous and was simply a waste of time for the already overstretched Gardaí.

And if she didn't like the results she has a right of appeal. Bit like of Mick was short a few quid he could have contacted revenue and made an arrangement.

But again all that's for the little people. Queen Claire uses Dail privilege to abuse the system and King Mick just robs the tax and pension money he was given by the honest fools

By *he Kinky KinksCouple  over a year ago

Dublin-Kildare

Bit of background, the solicitor representing her, had done a judicial review on judge zaidan last year, this was zaidans way of giving her solicitor the 2 fingers. She appeared again this week and got a €300 fine. Her solicitor reclused himself from the case as she changed her plea to not guilty. Not everything is as it seems or the left wing media right.

Dublin-Kildare

" Bit of background, the solicitor representing her, had done a judicial review on judge zaidan last year, this was zaidans way of giving her solicitor the 2 fingers. She appeared again this week and got a €300 fine. Her solicitor reclused himself from the case as she changed her plea to not guilty. Not everything is as it seems or the left wing media right. "

"WRITE"

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"And if she didn't like the results she has a right of appeal. Bit like of Mick was short a few quid he could have contacted revenue and made an arrangement.

But again all that's for the little people. Queen Claire uses Dail privilege to abuse the system and King Mick just robs the tax and pension money he was given by the honest fools "

You must live on another planet than I do which isn't a bad thing. And I'm sure you regard all the ff/fg politicians as honest tax paying people.

Lucan

" Bit of background, the solicitor representing her, had done a judicial review on judge zaidan last year, this was zaidans way of giving her solicitor the 2 fingers. She appeared again this week and got a €300 fine. Her solicitor reclused himself from the case as she changed her plea to not guilty. Not everything is as it seems or the left wing media right. "

I'm curious as to where this "left wing media" exists?

By *aid backMan  over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

left wing media dennis obrien owns about 75% of media in ireland ffs and he's hardly a leftist

Dublin-Kildare

" Bit of background, the solicitor representing her, had done a judicial review on judge zaidan last year, this was zaidans way of giving her solicitor the 2 fingers. She appeared again this week and got a €300 fine. Her solicitor reclused himself from the case as she changed her plea to not guilty. Not everything is as it seems or the left wing media right.

I'm curious as to where this "left wing media" exists? "

On the left hand side

Dublin-Kildare

I'm just filling you in on a little background. Believe don't believe, not here to debate politics, just to have adult fun in a sexy environment.

Political discussions make me lose my horn

By *murphMan  over a year ago

drogheda

Anybody read the book aninamal farm by George Orwell it is the mirror of Irish politics

Anyway why we talking politics on a swinger site

Lucan

"I'm just filling you in on a little background. Believe don't believe, not here to debate politics, just to have adult fun in a sexy environment.

Political discussions make me lose my horn "

I have no problem with what you wrote, apart from the comment about the left wing media. I'm not aware of very many left wing journalists in the mainstream media here. The polar opposite is actually the case.

"And if she didn't like the results she has a right of appeal. Bit like of Mick was short a few quid he could have contacted revenue and made an arrangement.

But again all that's for the little people. Queen Claire uses Dail privilege to abuse the system and King Mick just robs the tax and pension money he was given by the honest fools

You must live on another planet than I do which isn't a bad thing. And I'm sure you regard all the ff/fg politicians as honest tax paying people. "

No in fairness they are all pretty much the same. In it for what they get out of it

Just in Claire daly case she is even more arrogant. Most of them don't think that because you fucked you and got a fine and your pissed off you are entitled to use Dail privilege to vent your spleen like she did.

By *ifeisforliving2016Man  over a year ago

waterford

"Anybody read the book aninamal farm by George Orwell it is the mirror of Irish politics

Anyway why we talking politics on a swinger site "

We've being fucked by the wrong people for years !! Lol

We're here to pick who we fuck with !!! Lol

Dublin-Kildare

"I'm just filling you in on a little background. Believe don't believe, not here to debate politics, just to have adult fun in a sexy environment.

Political discussions make me lose my horn

I have no problem with what you wrote, apart from the comment about the left wing media. I'm not aware of very many left wing journalists in the mainstream media here. The polar opposite is actually the case. "

I knew what I meant, just didn't come across perfectly, unlike me when I cum across nice titties, it's perfect...

No,totly lost

By *eandmrsjones1Couple  over a year ago

Dublin

"It's great that laws are only for us little people.

Claire daly couldn't even arsed waiting in court so she fucked off and when she wasn't here she had a bench warrant issued. So tonight she lectures us about the judge lecturing her about not waiting for her case.

Course she's beside the pink blonde Mick Wallace who decided to thieve the vat he collected off the same little people and shove it in his back pocket and then says everyone else does it. We don't Mick and we don't Claire. It's only scum bags like ye that think laws apply to little people and you can sit on your publicly funded arses and complain "

I think you are complaining about the wrong person, Daly wasn't there but her solicitor was, others were also represented like that and no problem, this is just a judge wanting to throw his weight around or with an axe to grind, complete waste of Garda time chasing around a TD for a bench warrant for a speeding fine FFS, but not Daly's or the Gaurds fault, just a judge who knows he is untouchable.

You must live on another planet than I do which isn't a bad thing. And I'm sure you regard all the ff/fg politicians as honest tax paying people.

No in fairness they are all pretty much the same. In it for what they get out of it

Just in Claire daly case she is even more arrogant. Most of them don't think that because you fucked you and got a fine and your pissed off you are entitled to use Dail privilege to vent your spleen like she did. "

Not so much left as confused liberals

Was Claire Daly not a woman of the people until recently?

» Add a new message to this topic