FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Love this time of year

Love this time of year

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have driven the same motorway 100s of times. Today I noticed through the trees a small little village with a "Norman Rockwell" appearance to it. If not for the season of leaf falling I never would have noticed it (normally blocked by thick blankets of leaves). Made my drive a little nicer as I will find the time to visit this little village, probably for lunch some time down the road.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ahhh I hope you do Dave. Enjoy getting lost in that moment

It's a trap!

Where I come from, we don't have an Autumn season, and this is now my favorite time of year, no doubt! I love all the colours, just amazing!

Love all the changes and those burnt red orange colours that you see in the trees.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"It's a trap!"

Lol. I actually laughed out loud at that. People sitting near me are looking at me weird.

"It's a trap!

Lol. I actually laughed out loud at that. People sitting near me are looking at me weird. "

Theyes are looking at you weird because you should be paying attention to the road

"It's a trap!

Lol. I actually laughed out loud at that. People sitting near me are looking at me weird.

Theyes are looking at you weird because you should be paying attention to the road "

*they

By *aid backMan  over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

i love the drop in temperature. this time of year always reminds my of going hunting and fishing with my late father they where real father son bonding days

The world is a wonderful place all right. I love the autumn colors as life goes to sleep and of course I really look forward to the spring with all the beautiful colors as new life is born.

By *isdirtygirlWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

Love it cos its not to hot and not too cold. The leaves are pretty with the lovely colour change and the crisp air brings a nice glow to the cheeks. Theres all kinds of pumpkin flavoured foods and the sweaters and boots are pulled out from the back of the closet. Yep, i love it

"It's a trap!

Lol. I actually laughed out loud at that. People sitting near me are looking at me weird. "

Sorry. I've been watching too many zombie things...

» Add a new message to this topic