By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You'd love Idlib.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ilderMan  over a year ago

dublin

No cause I'm not a ten year old

I don't buy them now as I don't have little kids. I can also see the danger in them now I'm a grown up. Plus my big bad dog turns into a shivering wreck when she hears them.

I have great memories of fireworks as a kid tho - for November 5th not Halloween.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"You'd love Idlib."

what?

By *oupleuncutCouple  over a year ago

dun laoghaire

If you blow your hands off I'll get a bit of overtime where I work, I'll make sure to give you a discount on the prosthesis though

"No cause I'm not a ten year old "

People of all ages can enjoy fireworks..don't be such a square

"If you blow your hands off I'll get a bit of overtime where I work, I'll make sure to give you a discount on the prosthesis though "

well its people who don't know how to use them that blow their hands off..like who in their right mind would hold a lit firework in their hand..plenty of downsys out there do it to

Kaizer bought enough for Shock and Awe 2 from a lovely fellow called Blade

By *oupleuncutCouple  over a year ago

dun laoghaire

"If you blow your hands off I'll get a bit of overtime where I work, I'll make sure to give you a discount on the prosthesis though

well its people who don't know how to use them that blow their hands off..like who in their right mind would hold a lit firework in their hand..plenty of downsys out there do it to "

sometimes they go off prematurely, they explode as your lighting them just be careful but enjoy your night x

"If you blow your hands off I'll get a bit of overtime where I work, I'll make sure to give you a discount on the prosthesis though

well its people who don't know how to use them that blow their hands off..like who in their right mind would hold a lit firework in their hand..plenty of downsys out there do it to sometimes they go off prematurely, they explode as your lighting them just be careful but enjoy your night x"

They're not the only things to go off prematurely around here....boom boom

well its people who don't know how to use them that blow their hands off..like who in their right mind would hold a lit firework in their hand..plenty of downsys out there do it to sometimes they go off prematurely, they explode as your lighting them just be careful but enjoy your night x

They're not the only things to go off prematurely around here....boom boom "

well its people who don't know how to use them that blow their hands off..like who in their right mind would hold a lit firework in their hand..plenty of downsys out there do it to sometimes they go off prematurely, they explode as your lighting them just be careful but enjoy your night x

They're not the only things to go off prematurely around here....boom boom "

Lol! You made me think of those crappy indoor fireworks.

well its people who don't know how to use them that blow their hands off..like who in their right mind would hold a lit firework in their hand..plenty of downsys out there do it to sometimes they go off prematurely, they explode as your lighting them just be careful but enjoy your night x"

yes thats why you place them on the ground or insert them into a launcher and lit tip of fuse at arms length and retire immediately..Its quite simple really unfortunately some people don't get it

By *ilderMan  over a year ago

dublin

"No cause I'm not a ten year old

People of all ages can enjoy fireworks..don't be such a square "

A square? Is this 1956? Did I just fall into a time machine?

"No cause I'm not a ten year old

People of all ages can enjoy fireworks..don't be such a square

A square? Is this 1956? Did I just fall into a time machine? "

yeah fireworks..its not hip or down with the cool crowd to say they are bad..its like a trying to fit a square peg into a round hole..it just wont go

By *exyDownUnderWoman  over a year ago

Westmeath

well its people who don't know how to use them that blow their hands off..like who in their right mind would hold a lit firework in their hand..plenty of downsys out there do it to "

Downsys. ... who are you referring to there??

well its people who don't know how to use them that blow their hands off..like who in their right mind would hold a lit firework in their hand..plenty of downsys out there do it to

Downsys. ... who are you referring to there??"

people who blow their hands off with fireworks

Westmeath

people who blow their hands off with fireworks "

I've only heard of upsy downsy which means upside down.

I've only heard of upsy downsy which means upside down. "

upsy downsy take your pic..great arse though

By *isdirtygirlWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

people who blow their hands off with fireworks "

No youre not..the term downsys is used to refer to people with Downs Syndrome. Some people believe that Downs Syndome people are lacking intelligence when that couldnt be further from the truth. Maybe if you pick your words more suitably, others wont question what you mean? Just a thought.

Absolutely hate them! As a kid my costume caught fire (nothing dramatic, it was a black plastic bag as a cape and my dad had it off before I could even scream) coz of fire works so just hated them ever since. I think they are pretty pointless

Westmeath

No youre not..the term downsys is used to refer to people with Downs Syndrome. Some people believe that Downs Syndome people are lacking intelligence when that couldnt be further from the truth. Maybe if you pick your words more suitably, others wont question what you mean? Just a thought. "

this is exactly what I was thinking you meant. And quite frankly OP it's a low blow.

Yet again ... your username suits you to a tee.

No youre not..the term downsys is used to refer to people with Downs Syndrome. Some people believe that Downs Syndome people are lacking intelligence when that couldnt be further from the truth. Maybe if you pick your words more suitably, others wont question what you mean? Just a thought. "

I would never make light of people with down syndrome..its a serious issue and people with this condition deserve the utmost respect..an upsy downsy is a person lacking intelligence or as i would say "ya bleedin downsy ya"..There is an old saying assumption is the mother of all fuck ups..never assume anything until you are informed on the issue

I saw lots on sale today and thought back to kids making guys and asking for money for their fireworks.

Penny for the guy.

I realised that I haven't seen kids doing this for a long time now. Wonder if it was banned nowadays.

"I saw lots on sale today and thought back to kids making guys and asking for money for their fireworks.

Penny for the guy.

I realised that I haven't seen kids doing this for a long time now. Wonder if it was banned nowadays. "

I'd forgotten all about that too! Those pennies would keep me in black jacks for 2 months!

"I saw lots on sale today and thought back to kids making guys and asking for money for their fireworks.

Penny for the guy.

I realised that I haven't seen kids doing this for a long time now. Wonder if it was banned nowadays.

I'd forgotten all about that too! Those pennies would keep me in black jacks for 2 months!"

I'd never heard the word downsy - let alone knew it was associated with those that have Downs

Dublin

No youre not..the term downsys is used to refer to people with Downs Syndrome. Some people believe that Downs Syndome people are lacking intelligence when that couldnt be further from the truth. Maybe if you pick your words more suitably, others wont question what you mean? Just a thought.

I would never make light of people with down syndrome..its a serious issue and people with this condition deserve the utmost respect..an upsy downsy is a person lacking intelligence or as i would say "ya bleedin downsy ya"..There is an old saying assumption is the mother of all fuck ups..never assume anything until you are informed on the issue "

Listen whatever way you want to sugar coat this, calling anybody a " downsy" is actually saying they are mentally retarded. Now bigthicko, your forum posts amuse me at the best of times but im wondering right now, who's lacking the chromosome. Grow up please, theres a good lad

By *ark the manMan  over a year ago

dublin. meath louth areas

I figured he was talking about people with Downs syndrome which is low and shows real class.

On the fire works thing some bright spark put a banger in a jacket i was wearing as a kid. The pocket was on the top of the arm.

Spent alot of weeks having my shirt and jacket which melted on to my arm being removed. Great fun.Not a fan !

assumption is the mother of all fook ups

Westmeath

"

assumption is the mother of all fook ups "

No, you need to think before you type!!

Dublin

"

assumption is the mother of all fook ups "

Maybe put some thought into the way you want to present yourself on the forum ? Then people like me wont take you up the wrong way?

» Add a new message to this topic