FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > no look

no look

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *dam1995 OP   Man  over a year ago

mullingar

I have had no look on this site can people advise why I think its age which I would be better leaving and trying in a few years

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I have had no look on this site can people advise why I think its age which I would be better leaving and trying in a few years "

If you've had no look on thus site then open your eyes mate

"I have had no look on this site can people advise why I think its age which I would be better leaving and trying in a few years

If you've had no look on thus site then open your eyes mate "

If you have had no luck then maybe try to attend one of the many meet and greets that are happening.

Don't put too much faith in the website. On here you are just one guy out of thousands.

At a meet and greet or other event you are right there in front of people and you are one guy out of 10 or 15.

Go, make friends and see what happens. And remember just because everyone there is open to the idea of having sex, it doesn't mean they will actually want to have sex with you.

It said no look...

For once I really should pay attention and do as the heading says

"It said no look...

For once I really should pay attention and do as the heading says "

hmmm, you looked when he clearly stated don't

By *hocoholicWoman  over a year ago

The big D

"It said no look...

For once I really should pay attention and do as the heading says

hmmm, you looked when he clearly stated don't "

We all know op meant 'luck' & not 'look', no big deal, I'm dyslexic & pronunce words wrong. If your getting your fun mocking spelling errors on here, your really not using the site properly.

Op it's hard alright, as others have said try a social. You'll just have to try harder & persevere or just quit & move on to something new.

"If you have had no luck then maybe try to attend one of the many meet and greets that are happening.

Don't put too much faith in the website. On here you are just one guy out of thousands.

At a meet and greet or other event you are right there in front of people and you are one guy out of 10 or 15.

Go, make friends and see what happens. And remember just because everyone there is open to the idea of having sex, it doesn't mean they will actually want to have sex with you. "

By *al2001Man  over a year ago

kildare

I'd put bit more effort into your pics op. You're a bit if a cutey but take better body pics. You say you're large in profile so a body pic from low angle like you have isn't flattering.try take some pics from higher angle and bit of lighting

"I have had no look on this site can people advise why I think its age which I would be better leaving and trying in a few years

If you've had no look on thus site then open your eyes mate "

» Add a new message to this topic