FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Plumber

Plumber

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So I'm a plumber and on Friday I was replacing a bathroom sink to a sink vanity unit and as lying on my back connecting pipes under the the sink the lady of the house walked into bathroom wearing bra and knickers and unbottoned blouse and asked was is OK for her to apply her makeup .I couldn't believe it was happening and I just nodded and said sure .. I carried on fixing sink which did take longer than it should of if get my meaning but when finished just tidied up and left ... I do have to go back on Wednesday to replace a radiator with a towel rail .. was she flirting or was just my boy hood fantasies kicking in

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ub_1Man  over a year ago

Northside

Was her stop cock or ball cock playing up?

I would suggest wearing your best daisy dukes, when you go back......

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"So I'm a plumber and on Friday I was replacing a bathroom sink to a sink vanity unit and as lying on my back connecting pipes under the the sink the lady of the house walked into bathroom wearing bra and knickers and unbottoned blouse and asked was is OK for her to apply her makeup .I couldn't believe it was happening and I just nodded and said sure .. I carried on fixing sink which did take longer than it should of if get my meaning but when finished just tidied up and left ... I do have to go back on Wednesday to replace a radiator with a towel rail .. was she flirting or was just my boy hood fantasies kicking in "

Maybe she was living out her own fantasies... the ladies can be just as horny!! Bet you cant wait to get back to her plumbing

By *ord Willy McFuck-BucketMan  over a year ago

newcastle

I used to be a plumber but got the sack , the boss said I never done a tap all week

» Add a new message to this topic