FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > The ultimate hatrick

The ultimate hatrick

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ary Givin lovin OP   Man  over a year ago

cork

In footballing terms if a player scores 3 goals in a game it's called a hatrick. If that players scores one with the left leg, one with the right leg and one with his/her head it's the ultimate hatrick. So...in our FAB world has anyone any experience of the sexual ultimate hatrick (with ones partner obviously).The guy cummming in his partners ass pussy and mouth in the one night.Do tell

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The perfect hat trick would be cumming on her left foot, right foot, then her head

Never heard of a sex hat-trick but yeah, over the course of a night I have done. The away team scored too...

By *ary Givin lovin OP   Man  over a year ago

cork

"The perfect hat trick would be cumming on her left foot, right foot, then her head "

Classic retort

By *ohndunboyneMan  over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

While in London, much younger, yes have scored ultimate hat trick. No sleep all night and I have to say one of the best sunrises I can remember. Jack Daniels has a lot to answer for, along with a wonderful woman from Galway! Oh what a night! Gotta stop myself here!!!

"The perfect hat trick would be cumming on her left foot, right foot, then her head "

Boom!!!!!

He's here all week

» Add a new message to this topic