FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Colour me confused

Colour me confused

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I thought swingers were liberated and open minded people.

I would have thought that this website would be the place for a love of all things unique and different and acceptance for all things sexual?

Just watched a guy get ridiculed in the chat room because a male and a female decided what he was doing on cam (playing with a sex toy) was bizarre.

I really didn't think people were that rude or closed minded on here.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Unfortunately there are a few here that are still very closed minded and think that if someone is doing something that they don't think is normal then it's wrong.

Never nice to see but i will say that the chat room here is a hell of a lot better then a certain site out there.

At least on here the mods follow and enforce the rules. Unlike elsewhere where a couple of them are pure pure scum.

Also it isnt as cliquey here in chat but there is good and bad everywhere.

Closed minds in all walks of life ...I'm raging I missed it hope it was hot

"Closed minds in all walks of life ...I'm raging I missed it hope it was hot "

you an me both twinney

"Closed minds in all walks of life ...I'm raging I missed it hope it was hot

you an me both twinney"

Bet he was a hottie Geords lol

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Did u intervene and tell them they were out of order that they don't have to look at his cam or report the profile for being abusive

By *ysteryman2009Man  over a year ago

Ireland

The norm is if you dont like watching something then turn it off and watch something else , they sound like a bizarre controlling couple that want this guy to do what they like to watch. Time they got a life.

"Did u intervene and tell them they were out of order that they don't have to look at his cam or report the profile for being abusive "

I did all of that. There was a mod in the room who did nothing.

"The norm is if you dont like watching something then turn it off and watch something else , they sound like a bizarre controlling couple that want this guy to do what they like to watch. Time they got a life."

Not a couple. Single male and single female.

By *affa31Woman  over a year ago

Galway

Report them for abuse...admin can look at chat logs. Also report the mod if you feel like they didn't take appropriate action.

Good on WB for highlighting this. People's sexual preference is their own business and if someone isn't into it...Move along.

Pity their mouth wasn't as closed as their mind!

Madame B

"Report them for abuse...admin can look at chat logs. Also report the mod if you feel like they didn't take appropriate action. "

Yup, this. That's bang out of order. Shaming shouldn't be part of any culture, certainly not this one!

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

Well there is a clique here but you can't blame people for being secret about this type of lifestye. They trust a group of people and they only play with these cos they trust them and they enjoy them .

"Well there is a clique here but you can't blame people for being secret about this type of lifestye. They trust a group of people and they only play with these cos they trust them and they enjoy them . "

How do you think this applies here? I don't get what you are saying here. This is not about cliques, it's about shaming for doing something that they didn't like.

Madame B

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

"Did u intervene and tell them they were out of order that they don't have to look at his cam or report the profile for being abusive

I did all of that. There was a mod in the room who did nothing. "

Fair play to u report the mod to there's no place for that kind of bullying

Always have a good craic in chat can't bare to see one or two try direct the room

By *isdirtygirlWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

"Well there is a clique here but you can't blame people for being secret about this type of lifestye. They trust a group of people and they only play with these cos they trust them and they enjoy them . "

Thats a bit of a silly comment to make Chocko this thread isnt about cliques and non cliques!. Whoever that couple was to ridicule the lad in the cam room, should be ashamed of themselves full stop.They are the ones that are too scared to open their minds in case their brains fall out

» Add a new message to this topic