FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Bath Or Shower

Bath Or Shower

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ig A300 OP   Man  over a year ago

North. love to chat please.

Well I have to say shower for me and that's only cause I'm so tall. But do love to cram into a bath with a lady now and then. But I love to take a shower with her as well omg decisions decisions. Feck it i can't decide. Can I choose both ????

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Relax in the bath, wash myself in the shower

By *ig A300 OP   Man  over a year ago

North. love to chat please.

"Relax in the bath, wash myself in the shower"

And If your with a man.

I always live by the rules below regardless if I am alone or sharing the experience:

Baths are for relaxing and teasing. The foreplay of the washing experience. Rubbing, stroking and massaging.

Showers are the steamy and filthy place that you have to work up a sweat before washing. Earn the right to have a good clean. Passionate biting, holding, friction, pounding and cumming are shower related descriptions me.

"I always live by the rules below regardless if I am alone or sharing the experience:

Baths are for relaxing and teasing. The foreplay of the washing experience. Rubbing, stroking and massaging.

Showers are the steamy and filthy place that you have to work up a sweat before washing. Earn the right to have a good clean. Passionate biting, holding, friction, pounding and cumming are shower related descriptions me.

"

Mmmmmm yep

Both for me can be quite fun

By *s louWoman  over a year ago

Enniskillen

"I always live by the rules below regardless if I am alone or sharing the experience:

"

I'm just out of the bath.....think I need a shower though

By *oxic1998Woman  over a year ago

Belfast

"

Mmmmmmm.....

By *ombikerMan  over a year ago

the right side of the river

Shower to wash and jacuzzi to relax

I am a shower guy but HB is a bath girl

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Showers all the way especially those big double ones with a rainforest head all that water flowing down my body as the bubbles of the shower gell coat me oops best stop or I'll need a shower

» Add a new message to this topic