FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Poppers

Poppers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Poppers yay or nay? Anyone know where you can buy them.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Definitely Nay

"Poppers yay or nay? Anyone know where you can buy them."

See them in Ann Summers and most gay clubs ..Each to their own

By *ka ..Agent k ..Man  over a year ago

Meath, Louth border of Monaghan & Naughty,

"Definitely Nay "

..same as this deff no no.

By *ysteryman2009Man  over a year ago

Ireland

Try the pharmacy, dont think fab swingers have them for sale,

Any adult store, they're called "room aromatizers" nowadays. Prepare for a headache....

Horrible stuff

Yes please. I'd love 20 seconds of a buzz followed by a splitting headache

Tried once not sure if drink fucked me or the popers but wont be trying again.

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

I had to read a up on them as I'm a bit naive when it cums down to chemical drugs.

Ugghhh the side effects alone should put everyone off. Also I find those tablets scary cos you haven't a clue what you're swallowing unless you get them from a reliable source.

"I had to read a up on them as I'm a bit naive when it cums down to chemical drugs.

Ugghhh the side effects alone should put everyone off. Also I find those tablets scary cos you haven't a clue what you're swallowing unless you get them from a reliable source. "

What are the tablets? Somthing simler ?

My body is a temple blah blah blah

"I had to read a up on them as I'm a bit naive when it cums down to chemical drugs.

Ugghhh the side effects alone should put everyone off. Also I find those tablets scary cos you haven't a clue what you're swallowing unless you get them from a reliable source. "

Never heard of people ingesting poppers at all ..Don't think they're in tablet form

Ah we're quite fond of them,the kids love them, although the streamers are a hoor to hoover up.

Would I love a killer headache?

No thanks!

Never again!

"Would I love a killer headache?

No thanks!

Never again!"

Yea i had a headache all the next day thought it was the drink..

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Ugghhh the side effects alone should put everyone off. Also I find those tablets scary cos you haven't a clue what you're swallowing unless you get them from a reliable source.

Never heard of people ingesting poppers at all ..Don't think they're in tablet form "

Lol just shows you I haven't a clue!

Never heard of people ingesting poppers at all ..Don't think they're in tablet form

Lol just shows you I haven't a clue! "

Don't know much myself lol I'd imagine there be serious tummy probs if anyone ingested it though lol

Before anyone is thick enough to read this thread and swallow some lovely alkali nitrates think of this

They can burn skin on contact so wtf do you think they would do to your mouth throat and stomach.

A definate no for me too many side effects. Also won't play with them around for the reason where you see poppers you don't generally see too many condoms.

"Before anyone is thick enough to read this thread and swallow some lovely alkali nitrates think of this

They can burn skin on contact so wtf do you think they would do to your mouth throat and stomach.

A definate no for me too many side effects. Also won't play with them around for the reason where you see poppers you don't generally see too many condoms. "

Would you be speaking from experience ?

"Before anyone is thick enough to read this thread and swallow some lovely alkali nitrates think of this

A definate no for me too many side effects. Also won't play with them around for the reason where you see poppers you don't generally see too many condoms.

Would you be speaking from experience ?"

Nope

But I do understand what you are trying to infer. So very classy

Nope

But I do understand what you are trying to infer. So very classy "

Was an honest question perhaps your a little paranoid

Nope

Was an honest question perhaps your a little paranoid "

Nope not paranoid.

And no way was that an honest question coming from you of all people.

But anyway life goes on the world keeps turning. More important things then this. Now what am I going to have for lunch

Nope

Nope not paranoid.

But anyway life goes on the world keeps turning. More important things then this. Now what am I going to have for lunch "

You know nothing about me ..Now don't choke on your lunch...Happy swinging !!

By *osmicGateMan  over a year ago

louth

Tried them before the head goes into another world for about 10 seconds then a headache not worth it..think they're used by gay men..the grunter takes a hit of the popper whilst the shunter penetrates..it's more of a distraction than anything else ..have heard it relaxes the muscles of the anus..anyway not my cup of tea..the only arse I go near is my own when wiping it

Nope

Nope not paranoid.

But anyway life goes on the world keeps turning. More important things then this. Now what am I going to have for lunch

You know nothing about me ..Now don't choke on your lunch...Happy swinging !!"

I know enough

Also to this day I haven't choked on anything probably why I'm bi

By *ontbesillywrapyourwillyMan  over a year ago

Tipperary

Try bangers. You'll be floating in minutes

"Tried them before the head goes into another world for about 10 seconds then a headache not worth it..think they're used by gay men..the grunter takes a hit of the popper whilst the shunter penetrates..it's more of a distraction than anything else ..have heard it relaxes the muscles of the anus..anyway not my cup of tea..the only arse I go near is my own when wiping it "

The grunter and the shunter

Very good

By *tanley KMan  over a year ago

Carlow

I like a good popper buzz.....and I've never know them to give me a headache

Harmless fun

"Tried them before the head goes into another world for about 10 seconds then a headache not worth it..think they're used by gay men..the grunter takes a hit of the popper whilst the shunter penetrates..it's more of a distraction than anything else ..have heard it relaxes the muscles of the anus..anyway not my cup of tea..the only arse I go near is my own when wiping it "

Tried em...Did nothing for me but he didn't mind me using my dildo on him so reckon they worked for him

By *vpamelaTV/TS  over a year ago

kinkville

"Tried them before the head goes into another world for about 10 seconds then a headache not worth it..think they're used by gay men..the grunter takes a hit of the popper whilst the shunter penetrates..it's more of a distraction than anything else ..have heard it relaxes the muscles of the anus..anyway not my cup of tea..the only arse I go near is my own when wiping it

Tried em...Did nothing for me but he didn't mind me using my dildo on him so reckon they worked for him "

Never tried them which may explain why it takes me a while to accommodate my dildo.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Was just curious about then thanks for the info guys

» Add a new message to this topic