FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Flirting

Flirting

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So the other day i went in to shop in wexford while i was down there and was looking at runners. Now i want to stress that in no way do i flirt nor am i able to but i was chatting to the lady and was having a great laugh so i decided to buy the runners. As i went to pay she told me that she had just knocked a tenner of the price which is like cool and she ssid it was because i made her day. She told that i was the biggest flirt lol but in truth im not and very far from it. Has anything like this happened to anyone else. Im just a chatty person who loves to hsve a laugh with people. Lol.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nice one, OP

But....what is this 'flirting' you speak of?

No I'm shit at it

"Nice one, OP

But....what is this 'flirting' you speak of? "

that'd be that thang you do so well

"So the other day i went in to shop in wexford while i was down there and was looking at runners. Now i want to stress that in no way do i flirt nor am i able to but i was chatting to the lady and was having a great laugh so i decided to buy the runners. As i went to pay she told me that she had just knocked a tenner of the price which is like cool and she ssid it was because i made her day. She told that i was the biggest flirt lol but in truth im not and very far from it. Has anything like this happened to anyone else. Im just a chatty person who loves to hsve a laugh with people. Lol. "

I'm shit at flirting but all tips welcome if it'll get me a tenner off next item I buy

"Nice one, OP

But....what is this 'flirting' you speak of?

that'd be that thang you do so well"

No idea what you mean!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I actually dont do anything only start chatting and having a laugh and i do this with everyone every day. I dont flirt at all. Even when i go food shopping i do have a great laugh with staff. I have bern told that its flirtin but to me its just a laugh lol. Sometimes i do get either an extra or sometimes i just a little reduced off the bill. Im just curious as to if this happens eith others lol. Mind you when they find out that im writing a novel thats far more x-rated they become more curiouser pmsl.

» Add a new message to this topic