FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Will I won't I

Will I won't I

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aughtyTippcpl OP   Couple  over a year ago

Nearby

Iam toying with the idea of meeting a guy for a coffee meet on my own, I know it will turn himself on but it still makes me nervous and a little scared,what to do what to do

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Lucky guy!

Do it, Tina!!

By *s louWoman  over a year ago

Enniskillen

For the first time have himself in the same place where you meet the other guy...at least you know that if you're not happy you know he's there as back up.

Nearby

Watch this space bold

Go for it...but make sure all the exits are clearly marked..

Do it Tina sure I'll mind niall for you anytime you need promise to look after him

"Watch this space bold "

If you do, enjoy!

Do it Tina you will have a blast and Niall will love the thoughts of it and I'm sure there is plenty of people willing to keep Niall company while you are gone

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Sure you drank a coffee with a guy before...go for it!

"Do it Tina you will have a blast and Niall will love the thoughts of it and I'm sure there is plenty of people willing to keep Niall company while you are gone "

Back off you I saud it first

"Do it Tina you will have a blast and Niall will love the thoughts of it and I'm sure there is plenty of people willing to keep Niall company while you are gone

Back off you I saud it first "

We can share him

"Do it Tina you will have a blast and Niall will love the thoughts of it and I'm sure there is plenty of people willing to keep Niall company while you are gone

We can share him "

Deal poor niall

We can share him

Deal poor niall "

Tina don't worry we will take good care of him for you

We can share him

Deal poor niall

Tina don't worry we will take good care of him for you "

We promise to only break him a tiny bit

Hmmmm

Interesting - sure what's a coffee these days

By *avie tCouple  over a year ago

otherside of nowhere

Just one question.... Is this a coffee meet with a view to meeting for fun later? Or a coffee meet as part of a fantasy for you and hubby? Sorry if I appear nosey

It's just a coffee. Nothing ventured, nothing gained!

Good luck

Nearby

Well lads u have his number?? sure if t meet went well and we clicked we could meet again,

Go for it you might have a great time

"Well lads u have his number?? sure if t meet went well and we clicked we could meet again,"

Tins give him a slap there... i think he's playing hard to get

By *osmicGateMan  over a year ago

louth

"Iam toying with the idea of meeting a guy for a coffee meet on my own, I know it will turn himself on but it still makes me nervous and a little scared,what to do what to do "

I'd put your tongue back in before it dries out missus

By *atr247Man  over a year ago

around

It's no harm Tina and by all accounts looks like Niall will be kept busy anyway!

Wow, a coffee meet alone, had no idea that was what goes for scary/daunting nowadays...

Go for it , it took me ages to do it ( lol I'm a chicken shit ) but it was worth it in the end

By *oungcouple1993xCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

"Wow, a coffee meet alone, had no idea that was what goes for scary/daunting nowadays...

"

Well maybe for a single woman who's never done it on her own before, it's a bit scary for her. I know I wouldn't be able to do it, I'd be way too shy and anxious.

"Wow, a coffee meet alone, had no idea that was what goes for scary/daunting nowadays...

"

It's something totally new to her/them. Different strokes and all that!

Well maybe for a single woman who's never done it on her own before, it's a bit scary for her. I know I wouldn't be able to do it, I'd be way too shy and anxious. "

You said it so much better than me

Well maybe for a single woman who's never done it on her own before, it's a bit scary for her. I know I wouldn't be able to do it, I'd be way too shy and anxious. "

I don't mind that something like meeting a guy alone for a coffee can seem daunting to a woman first time around, but to ask advice on it on the forum...

You just either do it or not, simple. The way this is measured out, it seems to me that the OP needs to figure herself out first.

"

A coffee meet alone can be very daunting especially if you are used to doing them with your partner.

A coffee meet alone can be very daunting especially if you are used to doing them with your partner. "

Yeah,... Uhm, because guys are very scarylike to have a coffee and chat with...

A coffee meet alone can be very daunting especially if you are used to doing them with your partner.

Yeah,... Uhm, because guys are very scarylike to have a coffee and chat with... "

Seems to me that's swingers forum would be the perfect place to seek advice and comments about swinging.. and with some guys sometimes some back-up is required as they can have terrible attitudes feel entitled to more than coffee.

Reassurance and communication is the key

From all parties.

Enniskillen

"

Seems to me that's swingers forum would be the perfect place to seek advice and comments about swinging.. and with some guys sometimes some back-up is required as they can have terrible attitudes feel entitled to more than coffee. "

I agree....there is a minority of people on here who think just because you're having coffee you're going to put out for more....and then get nasty when you dont

[Removed by poster at 19/02/17 14:52:43]

Seems to me that's swingers forum would be the perfect place to seek advice and comments about swinging.. and with some guys sometimes some back-up is required as they can have terrible attitudes feel entitled to more than coffee. "

Regarding advice, perhaps so, but, reflecting it onto myself, I would prefer meeting with someone more secure with, and sure of themselves. Had I been the coffee meet candidate, reading a post like this would put me off of meeting her.

Regarding safety, I don't think the OP didn't make this post with intention of discussing safety, there is no indication of that anywhere in the posts, the replies or the follow-ups, not until you brought it up in reply to me.

Had a man posted this, it'd be time to get the popcorn out, because he'd be in for an epic burn on here by most (not all) for being insecure/immature.

"

Seems to me that's swingers forum would be the perfect place to seek advice and comments about swinging.. and with some guys sometimes some back-up is required as they can have terrible attitudes feel entitled to more than coffee.

I agree....there is a minority of people on here who think just because you're having coffee you're going to put out for more....and then get nasty when you dont"

If there'd be any doubt in my mind that someone would feel entitled to more just on the basis of a coffee meet, I would not meet them at all in the first place, I'd expect the same of anyone on here tbh.

"

I agree....there is a minority of people on here who think just because you're having coffee you're going to put out for more....and then get nasty when you dont"

Some people like to make a mountain out of a molehill.

By *oungcouple1993xCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

Regarding advice, perhaps so, but, reflecting it onto myself, I would prefer meeting with someone more secure with, and sure of themselves. Had I been the coffee meet candidate, reading a post like this would put me off of meeting her.

Regarding safety, I don't think the OP didn't make this post with intention of discussing safety, there is no indication of that anywhere in the posts, the replies or the follow-ups, not until you brought it up in reply to me.

Had a man posted this, it'd be time to get the popcorn out, because he'd be in for an epic burn on here by most (not all) for being insecure/immature.

"

Well plenty of confident, secure women on here for you so scroll on by

Well plenty of confident, secure women on here for you so scroll on by "

So, what are you saying? Responding to this post is limited for people that do so only in a supportive way about this, its not an open discussion?

Must be some rules to this forum I've not been aware of or...

Enniskillen

"

I agree....there is a minority of people on here who think just because you're having coffee you're going to put out for more....and then get nasty when you dont

If there'd be any doubt in my mind that someone would feel entitled to more just on the basis of a coffee meet, I would not meet them at all in the first place, I'd expect the same of anyone on here tbh."

Fair enough. But more than once I've spoken to guys to arrange to meet for coffee....have even told them beforehand that it is just for coffee...and when we've met they've expected me to give them a blow job.

"

If there'd be any doubt in my mind that someone would feel entitled to more just on the basis of a coffee meet, I would not meet them at all in the first place, I'd expect the same of anyone on here tbh.

Fair enough. But more than once I've spoken to guys to arrange to meet for coffee....have even told them beforehand that it is just for coffee...and when we've met they've expected me to give them a blow job. "

Sorry to hear that, if things are made clear before and again during meeting, chancing like that is a sign of complete disrespect towards the other person.

By *al2001Man  over a year ago

kildare

If you're not comfy meeting on your own Tina don't.

Most here will say do it but it's not for everyone

Enniskillen

"

Fair enough. But more than once I've spoken to guys to arrange to meet for coffee....have even told them beforehand that it is just for coffee...and when we've met they've expected me to give them a blow job.

Sorry to hear that, if things are made clear before and again during meeting, chancing like that is a sign of complete disrespect towards the other person."

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

Go for it but tease your guy to bits when your meeting this other guy . Ring him when your meeting d other guy n tease him telling him what your up to .

"

If there'd be any doubt in my mind that someone would feel entitled to more just on the basis of a coffee meet, I would not meet them at all in the first place, I'd expect the same of anyone on here tbh."

The problem with that is that it's not always visible from texting or chatting on the phone. It's rare that it happens but there are people who can turn like that. I had a bad experience with a guy when I first started meeting alone and it put me off for a long time. Luckily there's a lot of really nice guys here who are very respectful.

It could be a big deal for op to meet for coffee on there own maybe they never have played seperately.

Go for it ... I am free for a coffee

Go enjoy yourself. Its good to be nervous . Go and enjoy coffee mrs tipp.

If you are thinking if it, go for it gorgeous

By *ub_leitrim_guyMan  over a year ago

Out in the sticks

"

Fair enough. But more than once I've spoken to guys to arrange to meet for coffee....have even told them beforehand that it is just for coffee...and when we've met they've expected me to give them a blow job. "

Let them blow their own Coffee if it is too hot!

"Iam toying with the idea of meeting a guy for a coffee meet on my own, I know it will turn himself on but it still makes me nervous and a little scared,what to do what to do "
if u do decide to have himself close by like someone said..I'm sure he will enjoy hearing all about it.. Make it clear its a coffee meet only for now anyway.. Enjoy it hun xxx

By *ub_leitrim_guyMan  over a year ago

Out in the sticks

So you intend to meet a guy for more than a Coffee??

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

I've to say this is a bit of a ridiculous read. Ffs it's drinking a coffee in a cafe with a guy, not more and not less and I really don't get what the fuss is all about. Surely when you meet in a public space such as a cafe no one expects getting a bj then and there.

Maybe I miss something and coffee meets are far more dangerous than I thought and maybe that's why I don't do them at all.

"I've to say this is a bit of a ridiculous read. Ffs it's drinking a coffee in a cafe with a guy, not more and not less and I really don't get what the fuss is all about. Surely when you meet in a public space such as a cafe no one expects getting a bj then and there.

Maybe I miss something and coffee meets are far more dangerous than I thought and maybe that's why I don't do them at all. "

#howoldareyou to the thread

Meet in an area that hubby can be close by if needed such as a shopping centre with a few coffee shops.

But the most important point is are you looking to play separate or just socialise alone. We in the right situation meet alone but the other is kept 100% in the loop of what is going on at all times. I listen to her viewpoint and she listens to mine.

Her view on a lady on another site saved me from meeting an absolute psycho bunnyboiler. Intuition is an amazing thing

Do it and have fun

"I've to say this is a bit of a ridiculous read. Ffs it's drinking a coffee in a cafe with a guy, not more and not less and I really don't get what the fuss is all about. Surely when you meet in a public space such as a cafe no one expects getting a bj then and there.

Maybe I miss something and coffee meets are far more dangerous than I thought and maybe that's why I don't do them at all.

#howoldareyou to the thread "

I think some people are completely missing the point of the tread it's not about meeting people the op is talking about its the fact that they are meeting separately and she is looking for others experience of the first time. Sometimes people go out of their way to get worked up on what was a legitimate question on a swingers forum

By *atthewsundriMan  over a year ago

dundrum

I'd make u relax sure its only a coffee

By *irtypair00Couple  over a year ago

Dublin

Wow tina when we meeting

You just do what ever feels good for you and as some have said its only a coffee and nial could be near by if it made you more comfortable at first .

I dont get the negative comments it's not always that easy to do for someone that has not meet alone for a long time .

Mr Dirty xx

» Add a new message to this topic