FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Golden shower....

Golden shower....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What are people's opinions on it? Do people get turned on from being pee'd on or what is the fun in it?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No thanks

Definitely not

I don't see the turn on myself, I was just wondering what people make of it, I'd love to know someone who likes it and see what it is that they find it to be such a turn on

"What are people's opinions on it? Do people get turned on from being pee'd on or what is the fun in it?"

Hell no

I could think of nothing that would turn me off more

Much rather be pissed on instead of been pissed off

Have been peed on before. It wasn't planned, just a very quick spur of the moment thing. We were having fun, she stopped and said she needed a wee. Then she said she could pee on me jokingly and I said why not, let's try it. Jumped in the bath, she got over me and let go. It was a very, very sexual thing and we both enjoyed it. I don't think it can be a planned thing as it does sound off putting when you think about it but at that very moment, it was very sensual and sexy and definitely brought on more serious fun after we'd had a shower together. She has had a man pee on her in the past and she said it was okay, it was something he wanted to do to her but it didn't do anything for her and she said she felt a bit degraded over the thought of someone 'who pissed all over'.

"Have been peed on before. It wasn't planned, just a very quick spur of the moment thing. We were having fun, she stopped and said she needed a wee. Then she said she could pee on me jokingly and I said why not, let's try it. Jumped in the bath, she got over me and let go. It was a very, very sexual thing and we both enjoyed it. I don't think it can be a planned thing as it does sound off putting when you think about it but at that very moment, it was very sensual and sexy and definitely brought on more serious fun after we'd had a shower together. She has had a man pee on her in the past and she said it was okay, it was something he wanted to do to her but it didn't do anything for her and she said she felt a bit degraded over the thought of someone 'who pissed all over'. "

Had a similar 'spur of the moment' incident and was interesting, not something I think I'd ever plan out

Im a fan of Barrys tea...Every day should have its golden moments

Rather Lyons myself

Depends on situation,

Its very humiliating

There are lots of subs on here would be into that

By *avie tCouple  over a year ago

otherside of nowhere

Jury's still out on that one...

Fuck no it's a waste product ffs

Lol! "Listen to the rhythm of the falling rain, telling me just what a fool I've been..."

By *s louWoman  over a year ago

Enniskillen

Have done it a few times with an ex...mainly me peeing on him. Definitely have to make sure you drink plenty so that it's clear.....and DEFINITELY not the first morning pee

It's not something I'd think of doing with anyone else but with the person I was with it felt right at the time

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

It's a kink like many others. The idea might or might not appeal to you respectively arouse you. If it doesn't work in your head, it most likely won't do anything for you in practice. Some use it in degrading and humiliation play, but it can be simply enjoyed as a sensual and intimate experience.

By *appyPandaMan  over a year ago

Kilkenny, but Dublin is more fun

I'm surprised the topic of Trump hasn't been brought up yet.

By *xyzptlk088Man  over a year ago

Galway

"I could think of nothing that would turn me off more "

what about someone puking on you or someone with the runs shitting on you? That's 2 things I'm sure would turn you off more if I'm not mistaken?

"I could think of nothing that would turn me off more

what about someone puking on you or someone with the runs shitting on you? That's 2 things I'm sure would turn you off more if I'm not mistaken? "

Fair enough, someone pissing on me would be third on my list of turn offs

Well hello all. Myself and my partner have done it many times. It was a gradual build up to it with some discussion along the way. Started by her watching me go a few times. Then she held my cock a few times as I went. Yes U def need to drink loads of water before hand and flush it through a few times until its clear. First time she knelt in front of me with white shirt and cotten panties on and just held my clock as I went. Was hot seeing shirt getting wet and her nipples sticking out through the wet material and then seeing outline of her fussy through panties. . Then we progressed to rideing and when I deep inside her I let go. Mad feeling for both of us . She loves the getting filled up feeling and then the pee squirting out all over us. It's the best sex ever..

By *eteyeMan  over a year ago

Belfast

It's on my to do list, I'd love to receive, I think it'd be a big turn on, but I'd have to be sure she wanted it before I'd pee on any girl..

"Well hello all. Myself and my partner have done it many times. It was a gradual build up to it with some discussion along the way. Started by her watching me go a few times. Then she held my cock a few times as I went. Yes U def need to drink loads of water before hand and flush it through a few times until its clear. First time she knelt in front of me with white shirt and cotten panties on and just held my clock as I went. Was hot seeing shirt getting wet and her nipples sticking out through the wet material and then seeing outline of her fussy through panties. . Then we progressed to rideing and when I deep inside her I let go. Mad feeling for both of us . She loves the getting filled up feeling and then the pee squirting out all over us. It's the best sex ever.."

Fair play to you to be able to keep an erection and pee at the same time, let alone have an erection, get inside her and pee inside her too. I can't either get an erection or have a leak but never both at the same time.

Galway

what about someone puking on you or someone with the runs shitting on you? That's 2 things I'm sure would turn you off more if I'm not mistaken?

Fair enough, someone pissing on me would be third on my list of turn offs "

I guarantee I could bring pissing down to at least 20th if I were to try

I guarantee I could bring pissing down to at least 20th if I were to try "

Only 20th

Galway

I guarantee I could bring pissing down to at least 20th if I were to try

Only 20th "

im trying to make sure certain practices eg necrophilia don't make the list

If it's your thing and it's done properly it becomes quite an erotic play thing for some. Personally making sure the participants have enough water taken in over the course of the day is the best way to pee play

By *aughtyYorkGentMan  over a year ago

Yorkshire

"Definitely have to make sure you drink plenty so that it's clear.....and DEFINITELY not the first morning pee "
I agree the first pee of the day is probably best avoided, but I do like pee to be a little bit yellow as I watch it spray out of her, or as it soaks into her white knickers, or my T-shirt. If it's completely clear you almost might just as well share a (conventional) shower!

As a plumber I spend quite a bit of time around pissy toilets so it's a definite no from me. But if the right person asked and the right mood was set I probably would let them watch me use the toilet.

» Add a new message to this topic