FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Single Females Blocked.....

Single Females Blocked.....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Because getting too many messages........Said no MAN ever

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *xyzptlk088Man  over a year ago

Galway

I have a few blocked because they are pure wagons if that helps?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I have a few blocked because they are pure wagons if that helps?"

Woohoo I'm not just had to check

I've been blocked by quite lot of folk.small loss

"I have a few blocked because they are pure wagons if that helps?"

Hahahaha Quality

By *jb_1980Man  over a year ago

limerick

If someone blocks you build a bridge, it's there loss.

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

I've never blocked anyone . I'm blocked bye a few people but half of them don't know why .

"I've never blocked anyone . I'm blocked bye a few people but half of them don't know why . "

Yeah I might block you aswell...Send us a message (in a min or 2 while I find my block button) and I'll tell you why!

Just checked there. I have 12 women blocked

Regardless of how many ladies us men have blocked for whatever reason, the point of the thread (just banter) is, you'll see on quite a few ladies profiles that they have blocked single males due to the excessive amounts of mail they receive from said, single guys. I would bet my mortgage on it that not one man has single females blocked because they are inundated with mails from them Some guys please prove me wrong, I very much doubt it though lol

By *orguyMan  over a year ago

Tuam

I don't have many blocked. But I taught it was hilarious recently when a woman I've never had any interaction with had me blocked.

Anytime she's in the hot pics now I fab her. That's a great feature of this site.

By *anaduABCMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Im always having to block them...they keep looking to meet me for sex....i mean wtf...am i just a piece of meat...i have feelings!!

"Regardless of how many ladies us men have blocked for whatever reason, the point of the thread (just banter) is, you'll see on quite a few ladies profiles that they have blocked single males due to the excessive amounts of mail they receive from said, single guys. I would bet my mortgage on it that not one man has single females blocked because they are inundated with mails from them Some guys please prove me wrong, I very much doubt it though lol"

Filter out single men...and go search for what you want...Someone should tell them about this feature... they could spend it more fruitful then instead og sifting or deleting and getting annoyed with all the mail. The men would send less mail too as they would be restricted ...

I once got so annoyed with myself that I logged on and blocked myself.

Jesus Ithe troubles I had logging on after that. Sure I couldn't look at myself in the mirror after that!

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Theoretically blocking all females from messaging a male profile probably won't make much of a difference considering how many females send out the first message themselves

Galway

"Regardless of how many ladies us men have blocked for whatever reason, the point of the thread (just banter) is, you'll see on quite a few ladies profiles that they have blocked single males due to the excessive amounts of mail they receive from said, single guys. I would bet my mortgage on it that not one man has single females blocked because they are inundated with mails from them Some guys please prove me wrong, I very much doubt it though lol"

and the very same ones that do that would be whinging that they get no attention were they to receive no mail at all,guarantee the biggest whingers are the ones that wouldn't get a second glance out in the real world.

Galway

That seems to be the problem with a lot of sites,certain groups start to believe the hype the 10 out of 10s and get delusions of grandeur but when they step out of fabland they become just another 3-6

Some quality comments. Laugh Out Loud (btw I've given up abbreviations for lent)

Torguy if you've used the forums an expressed an opinion that a lady doesn't like then you will be blocked, no two ways about it so that's probably what's happened lol Shit I've already failed for lent. Doghunter33: I actually never thought of that! Fancy me saying 'men to prove me wrong' and a lady proves me wrong, who would have believed it lol Holy shit lent is well screwed now

Tuam

"Some quality comments. Laugh Out Loud (btw I've given up abbreviations for lent)

Torguy if you've used the forums an expressed an opinion that a lady doesn't like then you will be blocked, no two ways about it so that's probably what's happened lol Shit I've already failed for lent. Doghunter33: I actually never thought of that! Fancy me saying 'men to prove me wrong' and a lady proves me wrong, who would have believed it lol Holy shit lent is well screwed now "

Lol Sinbad maybe that's true. But isn't it shallow to block someone for having an opinion on a fun website.

Definitely not the type I'd be interested in.

Oh for sure I agree Torguy it's well shallow. I don't conform to the norm on here that you should just move on and forget about it. I have feelings and if I'm blocked for a reason that I don't even know about, it will play on my mind as to why! Surely that's human nature as we all like to be liked. I just imagine in my mind I'm replying to them how hurt I am, while wiping away the tears that I'll never see a pic of that sexy ass or beautiful boobs again, and in my minds eye they're always very apologetic and send me loads of sexy pics. I then feel so much better lol (shite lent is truly done for me now). Seriously tho it can be frustrating but if you don't take it too seriously, which I'm sure you don't then feck em lol...Shit I'm defo going to hell

Tuam

"Oh for sure I agree Torguy it's well shallow. I don't conform to the norm on here that you should just move on and forget about it. I have feelings and if I'm blocked for a reason that I don't even know about, it will play on my mind as to why! Surely that's human nature as we all like to be liked. I just imagine in my mind I'm replying to them how hurt I am, while wiping away the tears that I'll never see a pic of that sexy ass or beautiful boobs again, and in my minds eye they're always very apologetic and send me loads of sexy pics. I then feel so much better lol (shite lent is truly done for me now). Seriously tho it can be frustrating but if you don't take it too seriously, which I'm sure you don't then feck em lol...Shit I'm defo going to hell "

Lmfao Sinbad.

I actually think it's hilarious that someone would do that.I'm like....loooosssseeerrr

"Oh for sure I agree Torguy it's well shallow. I don't conform to the norm on here that you should just move on and forget about it. I have feelings and if I'm blocked for a reason that I don't even know about, it will play on my mind as to why! Surely that's human nature as we all like to be liked. I just imagine in my mind I'm replying to them how hurt I am, while wiping away the tears that I'll never see a pic of that sexy ass or beautiful boobs again, and in my minds eye they're always very apologetic and send me loads of sexy pics. I then feel so much better lol (shite lent is truly done for me now). Seriously tho it can be frustrating but if you don't take it too seriously, which I'm sure you don't then feck em lol...Shit I'm defo going to hell

Lmfao Sinbad.

I actually think it's hilarious that someone would do that.I'm like....loooosssseeerrr "

I too find it well weird but I find as _xyzptlk088 said some ladies do get 'delusions of grandeur' on here and they wouldn't get a second look outside of fab. On the other side of the coin those ladies who think they never get a second look outside of fab and then on fab they are treated to so much attention it would be hard not to feel special, would it not. I also think fair play to them as then their confidence builds and they can actually be their true selves without all the crap society may throw at them. Oh my days I've turned into a shrink!! And probably not a good one haha

"I've been blocked by quite lot of folk.small loss "

We can cry together over it .not haha

By *evilsAdvocate72Woman  over a year ago

East

"I don't have many blocked. But I taught it was hilarious recently when a woman I've never had any interaction with had me blocked.

Anytime she's in the hot pics now I fab her. That's a great feature of this site.

"

If ye never had any interaction how do you know she's blocked you?

I've blocked a few women who've said in the forums they're not into bi guys - saves me hassle in the long run.

I did then notice what appeared to be a few reciprocal blocks from their cronies at the time, but I'll live. I hope.

"I don't have many blocked. But I taught it was hilarious recently when a woman I've never had any interaction with had me blocked.

If ye never had any interaction how do you know she's blocked you? "

I'm suppose tying to look at a profile albeit blank and restricted is a form of interaction with some woman....

I've noticed a few times lately that there are people on my block list that I didn't put there. How does that happen?

By *xplicitlyricsMan  over a year ago

south dublin

I think Ive as many women on my block list as my hotlist these days.

By *ehallMan  over a year ago

dublin 24

That's happened to me as well

By *ehallMan  over a year ago

dublin 24

Iv also blocked females for being self centred domineering another woman blocked me because I wooden send her phone credit

I block them all the time. She Conor being treating like a piece of meat

"That seems to be the problem with a lot of sites,certain groups start to believe the hype the 10 out of 10s and get delusions of grandeur but when they step out of fabland they become just another 3-6"

I've felt like this about fab for quiet a while but I suppose when you have the pick from 100+ emails when you sign up its easy to get notions. I've see ones morbidly obese get fucked within a week.. The jist of their profile message .. No pic no reply

Ah lads

"That seems to be the problem with a lot of sites,certain groups start to believe the hype the 10 out of 10s and get delusions of grandeur but when they step out of fabland they become just another 3-6

I've felt like this about fab for quiet a while but I suppose when you have the pick from 100+ emails when you sign up its easy to get notions. I've see ones morbidly obese get fucked within a week.. The jist of their profile message .. No pic no reply

Ah lads "

So what ya reckon, we should form some sort of protest group, or better yet, do the unthinkable....write a strongly worded letter???

[QUOTE]So what ya reckon, we should form some sort of protest group, or better yet, do the unthinkable....write a strongly worded letter??? [\QUOTE]

You know, I've always wondered if we played harder to get would the balance return

To many fools.. Myself included

im the same, out in the real world, never heed my own advice. But on here id think itd be like pissing into the wind and expecting to stay dry. These wimmins on here are an adaptable and resilient bunch!

Guys use your filters from these pesky females messaging you...

"im the same, out in the real world, never heed my own advice. But on here id think itd be like pissing into the wind and expecting to stay dry. These wimmins on here are an adaptable and resilient bunch! "

haha

Friend request from a lady on here nearly break you screen accepting in excitement

"im the same, out in the real world, never heed my own advice. But on here id think itd be like pissing into the wind and expecting to stay dry. These wimmins on here are an adaptable and resilient bunch!

haha

Friend request from a lady on here nearly break you screen accepting in excitement "

Ah lad, ya should see me when somebody views me for feck sake haha

"im the same, out in the real world, never heed my own advice. But on here id think itd be like pissing into the wind and expecting to stay dry. These wimmins on here are an adaptable and resilient bunch!

haha

Friend request from a lady on here nearly break you screen accepting in excitement

Ah lad, ya should see me when somebody views me for feck sake haha "

haha

Party Time

Aye, im like yer man in the dairy milk advert on tv..bustin out the "yes sir i can boogie" hahaha

Awww look at you two, it's so cute

By *exmark12Man  over a year ago

Rathcoole/Roscommon/Mayo

Never With Jewellary likeUr pic

"Awww look at you two, it's so cute "

Do we get a lil pat on the head too???

The day I joined, I went browsing profiles to find I was blocked by half a dozen.??

Makes ya wonder....

Galway

Face it women and cats are the spawn of satan.

"Awww look at you two, it's so cute "

I think she wants us ... Better get my dick pics ready

Sky remote .. Check

Lynx can .. Check

By *avie tCouple  over a year ago

otherside of nowhere

"Awww look at you two, it's so cute

Sky remote .. Check

Lynx can .. Check "

I was just about to send you a friend request ...but your profile is hidden...drat foiled again (Mrs)

"I think Ive as many women on my block list as my hotlist these days. "

Far more on my block list. It's the only fail proof filter and saves time in seaches and removes them from feeds too. It's actually quite widely used like that. There was a recent post in the lounge covering something similar to this...One couple had over 500 in block list apparently profiles were dropping off and not showing so it was the max number you can have showing.

Awwww and he could have got to break his screen in the rush to accept

By *avie tCouple  over a year ago

otherside of nowhere

"Awwww and he could have got to break his screen in the rush to accept "

What can I say ..I'm evil like that...

"Awww look at you two, it's so cute

Sky remote .. Check

Lynx can .. Check

I was just about to send you a friend request ...but your profile is hidden...drat foiled again (Mrs)"

Saved me a trip to my local screen repair shop

I bet you are Mrs DavieT haha

Do they know you well in there Naughty?

"I bet you are Mrs DavieT haha

Do they know you well in there Naughty?"

haha I wish

I think I've received 1 request from a Tranny .. Nice legs mind

haha I wish

I think I've received 1 request from a Tranny .. Nice legs mind "

Oh dear, a friend request from a tranny. It's a bit like an easter Egg, the box ya get it in looks great, but then the bars are only fun size. Such a let down. I'd say that was an emotional roller coaster there

haha I wish

I think I've received 1 request from a Tranny .. Nice legs mind

Oh dear, a friend request from a tranny. It's a bit like an easter Egg, the box ya get it in looks great, but then the bars are only fun size. Such a let down. I'd say that was an emotional roller coaster there "

Big fuckoff micky on him/her as well

Frightening haha

» Add a new message to this topic