FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Dogging

Dogging

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hoisthis OP   Man  over a year ago

Near navan

Anyone here does it??

Tell us a bit about how it works???

You like see car and you go watch??Is there any signs that someone wants to be watched??

How to know if they want you to join in? Do they ask you? Or is there some secret handshake for that? lol

And finally where is the good spots in meat/cavan/louth, if any???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ouple1234Couple  over a year ago

BELFAST UK

google it

Near navan

I found some on google.. but most where posted a long time ago So not sure if they are still here or not lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Not sure where you'll find sites but got this from a dogging site - if you google Dogging Etiquette it's the first one to come up loads of info on it. Here's the Rules for Watchers from it HTH

Clean up first. Dirty appearance and smell is a turn-off, so if you plan on joining in with a couple, make yourself presentable

Don't sneak up on unsuspecting folks. Not every parked couple is looking for attention, so approach with caution.

Let them warm up. Don't rush over to a couple as soon as they arrive; it makes it hard for them to get started. Wait till the action begins a bit.

Watch for signals. A flash of the interior light means they want to be watched. A rolled down window is an invitation to get closer and maybe touch. But make sure the couple is actually dogging; they may have just dropped the keys on the floorboard or need fresh air.

Keep your distance till invited. Don't join in unless the couple asks you to.

Be appreciative but respectful. No hooting, catcalling, or yelling, "Show us your tits!"

Don't heckle. If you're not enjoying the scene, then leave. Don't yell at the couples or throw stones.

Leave if you're asked to. If the couple wants their privacy, don't make an issue of it. Find another spot.

Don't butt in on another dogger in action. One dogger's luck isn't an open invite to all. Also, it may be a private tryst.

Mind your headlamps. Use your lights as needed to drive safely, but don't keep the brights on once you reach a scene.

Don't drive around and around car parks aimlessly looking for action. Know where you're going, and when you get there, have some patience. The action doesn't always start on cue.

Be a good neighbor. Don't block another dogger's view or box in their car.

Pick up your trash. Don't leave behind condoms, tissues, wrappers or other rubbish.

Move along. Once the show is over, don't loiter.

By *igitaldjinnMan  over a year ago

Kells

Oh i know how to use google :P

Was just looking for a first hand experience in Ireland :P

You know different countries might be different rules or whatever

"Oh i know how to use google :P

Was just looking for a first hand experience in Ireland :P

You know different countries might be different rules or whatever "

I thought _hoisthis was the op??? are you his alter ego????

Near navan

Just last september, I started chatting to this couple.. And we were gonna cam, just before we meet...

But just at that moment, something went wrong with my cam. And they like immediately discarded me as timewaster lol But that wasnt the case, it was genuine fault lol

So I got it sorted, and since had no way to contact them again had to create the other account to mail them, and somehow I ended up using both lol But _hoisthis is the real one lol

funny that,in one profile yr 23,in the other 24,in one you meet smokers in the other you wont

perhaps the couple wanting to cam had the right idea

Might be a plan to delete one to save confusing yourself.

Chatty add me pls

» Add a new message to this topic