FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Seeking advice

Seeking advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Im pretty new to this scene been on here a couple of months me 2 people off here and cammed with a few. . .i still have a few tings that i want ta try like mmf and stuff like that. . .just wondering the best way to approache people

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

pretend to be dead nice..

meet them..

bring rope and strong tape

tie them up, stick em in boot of your car and drive off with them

or.. maybe, be nice, b patient and make friends....

either or should work whatever one you choose.

xx

happy swinging

By *ouple1234Couple  over a year ago

BELFAST UK

read profiles and see if there is any that match what your looking, then start small chat... oh and cock pics dont really go down well al that often

I disagree 1234 !!!!!!

Cock pics do go down well.. and pussy pics. and... dirty filthy shaggin pics...

Dont be a Mary Whitehouse of swinging !!!

More dirty pics.. when do we want em --- NOW !!!!

xxx

Thanks 4 the advice guys its all kinda new 2 me stil findin me feet bt il use yer advice

BELFAST UK

"I disagree 1234 !!!!!!

Cock pics do go down well.. and pussy pics. and... dirty filthy shaggin pics...

Dont be a Mary Whitehouse of swinging !!!

More dirty pics.. when do we want em --- NOW !!!!

xxx"

oh i dont mind them the more dirty the better, but reading from single female posts on other threads and even some women married cock pics dont go down well they like body,face and bum pics better

Its very hard to put up face picture in ur public profile picture because everyonet wants to b discrete on here and any1 could see it

BELFAST UK

set it in private, or keep it so you can send it to friends only

I have face pictures in my private ones. . Just didnt want to put it as public thats why i put cock picture in public

BELFAST UK

try a body photo or even something like ya have only with tight white boxers or something

Ok il try something like that and see if its any better thanks

No cock pic's!!!! I think they are vile only like cock in person. Cock avatar's make me cringe and I don't reply to peeps who mail me cock pic's I sound like a grumpy old maid but can't help it it's just eeewwwwwwwwwww

Oh no one mentioned chat or forums - great places to get to know folks although I'll be avoiding your posts eeeewwww cock pic

Guess il av ta change the pic so . . .tryin to remember how 2 upload new ones should be fun

Dont dare listen to any of the advice above lol !!!

Get the cock pics out on profile !!!!

1234, is that MR 1234 typing on this thread ?

Please tell me its the MRS 1234 lol

Tight white boxers picture....???

Pleaseeee tell me its the MRS lol

xxx

BELFAST UK

we cant hand out that info for security reasons lol

By *unterslickCouple  over a year ago

tullamore

"No cock pic's!!!! I think they are vile only like cock in person. Cock avatar's make me cringe and I don't reply to peeps who mail me cock pic's I sound like a grumpy old maid but can't help it it's just eeewwwwwwwwwww"

now usee play nice with the nice new lad,,anymore foolishness and youl be making a RIGHT tit of yourself,,,,hehehehehehehehe,,

like the pic Usee

NEW?????? he's here nine months and been quite successful think he needed a reality check - single men have a hard time you know it's supppose to be tough for them!! A first meet within months of joining just isn't allowed for single men they're supposed to put in at least a year

I'm nice really

And my tit says thanks

"try a body photo or even something like ya have only with tight white boxers or something"

Is that Ryan? I sense a bi side just dying to get out - did you mention above you like cock pics????

My advice for whats it worth:

Be honest, be yourself - that way you're much more likely to click with the right kinda people

Be patient - you mind find the odd couple/single who wants a quick faceless fuck tonight - but in all honest - most people want to get to know you a bit first - and not all swingers shag on first meets!! (unless you're really HOT!!!!)

Be SMART - don't mail the same mail to every profile in a 5 county radius, its obvious, its off putting and I sincerely doubt its ever successfull. As some mentioned about - browse (or go into chat) read profiles and mail people about their profiles.

Mmmmm bordering on ranty now shut up wait................SMACK for ranting.............OW!!!

"Be patient - you mind find the odd couple/single who wants a quick faceless fuck tonight - but in all honest - most people want to get to know you a bit first - and not all swingers shag on first meets!! (unless you're really HOT!!!!)"

or your Newt he'll shag anything

Hey newt - How YOU doing???

"Hey newt - How YOU doing???

"

Oi he's married

By *unterslickCouple  over a year ago

tullamore

lol,,seems the forums are jst as mad,,

as always

Just saw the thread there now lol..

Yeah, ill probably fuck anything...

actually, i will..

but, can i get all deep for a minute lmao ? bear with me here lol

Me and Mrs made a vow a few years back. that we wouldnt judge anyone on looks, age, size, shape blah blah blah blah....

boring as fuck i know.. but we did lol..

so... if were gonna stay true to our vows then, aye, probably we would fuck "anything" lol...

to put a label on anyone as "anything" isnt nice lol.. but, at the end of the day were all "anythings" on this site..

and, i know i went off on a rant 2nite in chat rooms, but.. honestly now.. for the love of god... someone tell me this....

at what pont do people become "popular" and "cool", and at what point do other people become "unpopular" and "uncool" ?

And getting back to my original point regarding swinging and "fucking anything" ... arent we all just "anythings" lol ?

OMG USEE arent u glad u asked that now lol.. but, this isnt gettin at your point lmao.. jesus no.. u know the way my twisted warped mind thinks lol... and dont go off on me lol !! but im real glad u said it lol..

EVERYONE on this site is an "anything", wetere your labeled as a great person, a fucker, an amazin sexy person, a regular joe, a knob, a good person.. need i go on lol ????

So in response to the statement...

Would I fuck "anything"...

Hell yes.. lol... and all you "anything" people... high fives and happy fuckin swinging lol !!!!

God i love whiskey and Fab swingers lol

xxx

Mrs is gonna be mad at me tomorrow for ranting, but shes a we softie lol

And she also fucks "anything" and love it lol

xxxx

Newtownabbey CPL "aka fuck anyhings lol

LOL absolute madness. funny though.

"Just saw the thread there now lol..

Yeah, ill probably fuck anything...

actually, i will..

but, can i get all deep for a minute lmao ? bear with me here lol

Me and Mrs made a vow a few years back. that we wouldnt judge anyone on looks, age, size, shape blah blah blah blah....

boring as fuck i know.. but we did lol..

so... if were gonna stay true to our vows then, aye, probably we would fuck "anything" lol...

to put a label on anyone as "anything" isnt nice lol.. but, at the end of the day were all "anythings" on this site..

and, i know i went off on a rant 2nite in chat rooms, but.. honestly now.. for the love of god... someone tell me this....

at what pont do people become "popular" and "cool", and at what point do other people become "unpopular" and "uncool" ?

And getting back to my original point regarding swinging and "fucking anything" ... arent we all just "anythings" lol ?

OMG USEE arent u glad u asked that now lol.. but, this isnt gettin at your point lmao.. jesus no.. u know the way my twisted warped mind thinks lol... and dont go off on me lol !! but im real glad u said it lol..

EVERYONE on this site is an "anything", wetere your labeled as a great person, a fucker, an amazin sexy person, a regular joe, a knob, a good person.. need i go on lol ????

So in response to the statement...

Would I fuck "anything"...

Hell yes.. lol... and all you "anything" people... high fives and happy fuckin swinging lol !!!!

God i love whiskey and Fab swingers lol

xxx

Mrs is gonna be mad at me tomorrow for ranting, but shes a we softie lol

And she also fucks "anything" and love it lol

xxxx

Newtownabbey CPL "aka fuck anyhings lol"

Newt I loves you and your ranting especially when you make some awesome whiskey points

We would whole heartly agree though - we want to meet people who "get us" I want to say we don't judge but fuck I do - I don't like anyone who excepts people to behave in a particular way, look a particular, have sex in a particular way. We are who we are, we play how we play we be ourselves and if everyone is honest with each other and accept each other for how the choose to play fab would be a happier place indeed Ranting is contagious and I'm not even on whiskey

LOL you should have been in the chat room last night when he was ranting, he lucky I don't really give a shit about peoples opinions on here or I could have taken offence

Drink + Internet = FAIL lol

I do remember everything I said lmao..

You give it out, and, you can take it Nylons, thats wot I loves about ya

I just cant take chat rooms serious, its all bollocsks to me to b honest lol

Im gonna ban myself when on Whiskey for my own good and not to bore the tits off all others lol.

Dont worry, I actually cant stand myself when like that also lol

Ill try harder.. i swear

By *ockodehoopMan  over a year ago

limerick

hi all, just going back to the pics, a lot of women dont like cock pics but all u women must understand that most men dont like close up of tit, pussy or ass either.

if women dont want to show their face at least show a full body shot (chin to toes)

a tit, pussy or ass cud belong to anyone,

ur profile shud be individual n display what u are really like....'says he who has no pics posted'...lol

By *rmrsshavenpussCouple  over a year ago

belfast

ffs - what a laff ive just had reading all this - thanks guys!!! This is Mrs "anything" Shavenpuss speaking.....must say....i do like a cock pic but along with others but not necessary even before I meet - as long as u have one - all else OK by me!!!!! lol

Cheers for now

xx

well said mrs shaven

btw.. mrs shavenpuss...

were u on "the radio" the other day ?

i was drivin away in me we car and i heard this voice on the radio, and i said to myself, i must ask mrs shavenpuss was she on the radio

if you wernt, then theres someone impostering u lol

it was citybeat i thinks

xxx

» Add a new message to this topic