FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Guys just hear for the fuck

Guys just hear for the fuck

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rlonley OP   Man  over a year ago

correctly in boston

Guys this site is not just about pleasing ur self its pleasing the woman or couple also some guys hear just for a fuck who noticed this ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Why do you give a fuck??

By *eadue stallionMan  over a year ago

N/Cashel

"Why do you give a fuck?? "

Brownie points!!

By *ungdublinguyMan  over a year ago

Dublin/Leitrim

We ain't here for spelling and grammar lessons.

[Removed by poster at 21/03/17 12:15:00]

Some women just here for a fuck too so it's not just men

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

Woohoo!

"Why do you give a fuck??

Brownie points!! "

Brownie points are earned by ducking the shit out of the ladies or couples we meet not by giving a shit about what other guys are doing. Seems like someone has a weak game and is compensating by being a silly little girl.

"Why do you give a fuck??

Brownie points!!

Brownie points are earned by ducking the shit out of the ladies or couples we meet not by giving a shit about what other guys are doing. Seems like someone has a weak game and is compensating by being a silly little girl. "

**FUCKING**

correctly in boston

I don't just saying it's not really swinging is it ?

By *xplicitlyricsMan  over a year ago

south dublin

"Guys this site is not just about pleasing ur self its pleasing the woman or couple also some guys hear just for a fuck who noticed this ? "

Oh I guess you're this weeks white knight?

Ok,so you made 1 thread and bashed the other men on the site. That entitles you to 10 good boy points.

You also said that meets should be about pleasing women and couples. That gets you another 5.

BUT your name is a typo which is careless so you lose 6 points for that. And your reasoning lacks clarity, how do you know what the guys on this site are doing? Lose another 2 points. And you forgot to end the post by saying that youre the one who really knows how to please women and couples ao lose another 3.

Sadly thats only a total of 4 good boy points and you need at least 5 before a woman is required to fuck you.

Keep at it though!

Just got sick in my mouth a little

By *herry_bombshellWoman  over a year ago

northside

"Guys this site is not just about pleasing ur self its pleasing the woman or couple also some guys hear just for a fuck who noticed this ?

Ok,so you made 1 thread and bashed the other men on the site. That entitles you to 10 good boy points.

You also said that meets should be about pleasing women and couples. That gets you another 5.

BUT your name is a typo which is careless so you lose 6 points for that. And your reasoning lacks clarity, how do you know what the guys on this site are doing? Lose another 2 points. And you forgot to end the post by saying that youre the one who really knows how to please women and couples ao lose another 3.

Sadly thats only a total of 4 good boy points and you need at least 5 before a woman is required to fuck you.

Keep at it though!"

Hummm......I'm guessing with his 22 very nice verifications to your 1 hidden verification from 9 months ago he's not too worried about points but rather you should be.

so try being a bit nicer when making such comments it might do you some good...... just sayin x

northside

Sorry. Looking a bit closer. His 30 verifications to your 1. My apologies x

"Guys this site is not just about pleasing ur self its pleasing the woman or couple also some guys hear just for a fuck who noticed this ? "

I hear because it makes conversation easier

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"Woohoo! "

Popcorn?

We re just here for the fucking !,oh and the beer

correctly in boston

"Sorry. Looking a bit closer. His 30 verifications to your 1. My apologies x"

Never hear about the tortoise and the hare.

Slow and steady wins the race Cherry

"Guys this site is not just about pleasing ur self its pleasing the woman or couple also some guys hear just for a fuck who noticed this ?

Keep at it though!

Hummm......I'm guessing with his 22 very nice verifications to your 1 hidden verification from 9 months ago he's not too worried about points but rather you should be.

so try being a bit nicer when making such comments it might do you some good...... just sayin x"

Points to Cherry!

correctly in boston

I would actually care about point if it was someone that at least 10 verifications but not off a lad whit 1

northside

Lol ty loncav . Too much snark on here and the op wasn't being rude or insulting so no need to attack him.....well unless you're naked.

northside

"Sorry. Looking a bit closer. His 30 verifications to your 1. My apologies x

Never hear about the tortoise and the hare.

Slow and steady wins the race Cherry "

I'll be up your way over the weekend. Maybe you can refresh me on the fable? Lol

"Lol ty loncav . Too much snark on here and the op wasn't being rude or insulting so no need to attack him.....well unless you're naked. "

Awk would ye Stap! It's a slimy, puke inducing status and poorly articulated into the bargain. Did you ever notice people like to fuck??? Its up there with did anyone ever notice the sky is blue or the ocean is fucking deep!

"Woohoo!

Popcorn? "

PMSL

northside

Don't be so cranky. It's unbecoming. :P

"Lol ty loncav . Too much snark on here and the op wasn't being rude or insulting so no need to attack him.....well unless you're naked.

Awk would ye Stap! It's a slimy, puke inducing status and poorly articulated into the bargain. Did you ever notice people like to fuck??? Its up there with did anyone ever notice the sky is blue or the ocean is fucking deep!"

Apologies I've just been triggered

I don't give a fuck ... who gives a fuck ... no-one gives a fuck ... or do we

"I don't give a fuck ... who gives a fuck ... no-one gives a fuck ... or do we "
lol let's all fook lol who gives a fook

By *elfastDMan  over a year ago

belfast

I give a fuck

No sorry

I'll give a fuck

"Lol ty loncav . Too much snark on here and the op wasn't being rude or insulting so no need to attack him.....well unless you're naked. "

You're right

By *xplicitlyricsMan  over a year ago

south dublin

Keep at it though!

so try being a bit nicer when making such comments it might do you some good...... just sayin x"

Ha ha, OPs post was criticising guys in the first place. If he's going round being snarky at people here maybe he should expect some in return?? And Im not worried about my veri's, Im not here to ride half the site (not that theres anything wrong with those that do).

I have no verifications

So I'm saying nowt

By *iktikiCouple  over a year ago

city centre

Keep at it though!"

And on that bombshell

By *oshua2659Man  over a year ago

Dublin

Who's the lady in the pics is what I want know! Wow

great post we can now see who to put on the block list

correctly in boston

that's for shure x

on the hill NordWest of

This site should actually be about mutual pleasure and fun and not a one way wanking off in either direction. These kind of threads always come with an unwanted aftertaste. A smart woman/couple is well able to keep herself/themselves away from those who are just in it for themselves without a single man bashing forum thread. The only result of those threads are testosterone filled sword fights which are in my opinion off putting no matter from which angle you're looking at them.

By *akemecum2018Woman  over a year ago

Galway

Keep at it though!"

correctly in boston

He gives a fuck because it's a two way street and he has a hedonistic attitude and mentality.

By *aid backMan  over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

"Some women just here for a fuck too so it's not just men "

I know many a woman has used me for their selfish needs. One even told me to finish myself off after she had her fun

"This site should actually be about mutual pleasure and fun and not a one way wanking off in either direction. These kind of threads always come with an unwanted aftertaste. A smart woman/couple is well able to keep herself/themselves away from those who are just in it for themselves without a single man bashing forum thread. The only result of those threads are testosterone filled sword fights which are in my opinion off putting no matter from which angle you're looking at them. "

Totally agree.

By *ord Willy McFuck-BucketMan  over a year ago

newcastle

By the time a get to the end of a thread I forget what the start of it was about, I am old.

"By the time a get to the end of a thread I forget what the start of it was about, I am old."

This...

So many angry men I get lost in all the arguments

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

"Some women just here for a fuck too so it's not just men

I know many a woman has used me for their selfish needs. One even told me to finish myself off after she had her fun "

And publicly admitted it haha

limerick

"This site should actually be about mutual pleasure and fun and not a one way wanking off in either direction. These kind of threads always come with an unwanted aftertaste. A smart woman/couple is well able to keep herself/themselves away from those who are just in it for themselves without a single man bashing forum thread. The only result of those threads are testosterone filled sword fights which are in my opinion off putting no matter from which angle you're looking at them.

Totally agree. "

Like the both of ye wouldn't love a good sordid fight

"He gives a fuck because it's a two way street and he has a hedonistic attitude and mentality."

But why did he feel the need to post it. He is neither part of a couple or female.

His knowledge of some guys are here for just a fuck comes from where.?

If a couple or a female made the statement then it has meaning but coming from a single straight guy it baffles me why such a statement would cross his mind let alone be discussed here.

Would love the OP's opinion on how he came up with such a thought.

"This site should actually be about mutual pleasure and fun and not a one way wanking off in either direction. These kind of threads always come with an unwanted aftertaste. A smart woman/couple is well able to keep herself/themselves away from those who are just in it for themselves without a single man bashing forum thread. The only result of those threads are testosterone filled sword fights which are in my opinion off putting no matter from which angle you're looking at them.

Totally agree.

Like the both of ye wouldn't love a good sordid fight "

A sordid sword fight

"Always look on the bright side of life,do do do do do do do do "

So when is the dick measuring contest

After the who's got a better beard contest.

limerick

Totally agree.

Like the both of ye wouldn't love a good sordid fight

A sordid sword fight "

Ooppsss

Think we need to get zorro in here

"This site should actually be about mutual pleasure and fun and not a one way wanking off in either direction. These kind of threads always come with an unwanted aftertaste. A smart woman/couple is well able to keep herself/themselves away from those who are just in it for themselves without a single man bashing forum thread. The only result of those threads are testosterone filled sword fights which are in my opinion off putting no matter from which angle you're looking at them. "

Amen

Points to explicit and giacomo. Fine swordsmen

Keep at it though!

Touché

Verifications do not maketh the man

on the hill NordWest of

Amen

Points to explicit and giacomo. Fine swordsmen "

It points as much at the op as at the other arguing it if you read it again. However You're the expert in equality . It supposed to be a neutral post.

No I hate equality

Everyone is different. I'm more into meritocracy

"I don't give a fuck ... who gives a fuck ... no-one gives a fuck ... or do we "

Its not about the fuck we give, its about the fuck we get!!

"Some women just here for a fuck too so it's not just men

I know many a woman has used me for their selfish needs. One even told me to finish myself off after she had her fun "

Bitch!!!

on the hill NordWest of

"No I hate equality

Everyone is different. I'm more into meritocracy "

I'm not doing you the favour and bring up your favourite topic. So long...

"No I hate equality

I'm not doing you the favour and bring up your favourite topic. So long..."

X2

By *xyzptlk088Man  over a year ago

Galway

Whether the OP has 30 or 530 veris doesn't give him the right to tell other guys how they should act or what they should do on here,it is one of the most obvious white knight posts for a long time and as such will bring criticism and scorn down on the OP and looking at the comments it is not just the males on here that think so.

Whether the OP has 30 or 530 veris doesn't give him the right to tell other guys how they should act or what they should do on here,it is one of the most obvious white knight posts for a long time and as such will bring criticism and scorn down on the OP and looking at the comments it is not just the males on here that think so."

Still 1 - 0 Cherry

Galway

"great post we can now see who to put on the block list "

Pop me on it I think the OP's post is total wank.

Galway

Whether the OP has 30 or 530 veris doesn't give him the right to tell other guys how they should act or what they should do on here,it is one of the most obvious white knight posts for a long time and as such will bring criticism and scorn down on the OP and looking at the comments it is not just the males on here that think so.

Still 1 - 0 Cherry"

not really since she also stated that the OP wasn't being rude or insulting when that's exactly what the opening statement was

Galway

I shall not mention anything about irony either,honest to sweet baby Jesus I shall not mention irony.

Still 1 - 0 Cherry

not really since she also stated that the OP wasn't being rude or insulting when that's exactly what the opening statement was"

Its only that if you want to read it that way and start an argument

By *iffaWoman  over a year ago

wherever

Soooo were not supposed to be here for the fucks then???? Well you learn something new everyday

Galway

Still 1 - 0 Cherry

not really since she also stated that the OP wasn't being rude or insulting when that's exactly what the opening statement was

Its only that if you want to read it that way and start an argument"

The thread itself is designed to cause arguments surely? no?

Galway

"Soooo were not supposed to be here for the fucks then???? Well you learn something new everyday "

Ya I was gona pop over and fuck you later but I'm not allowed to now,I'll check with the OP if I'm allowed to shower you with praise and fawn over you until you finally allow me a pity fuck as long as I make it all about you and nothing else.

Still 1 - 0 Cherry

The thread itself is designed to cause arguments surely? no?"

No. Unless from the men that are only here to please themselves.

Galway

Still 1 - 0 Cherry

No. Unless from the men that are only here to please themselves.

"

so the females/couples that disagree with him are voiceless then?

on the hill NordWest of

Still 1 - 0 Cherry

The thread itself is designed to cause arguments surely? no?"

I think I handled that one in my post but it's up to you to cross swords. I rarely agree with you but the amount of verifications doesn't make you a better fabber.

Galway

Still 1 - 0 Cherry

I think I handled that one in my post but it's up to you to cross swords. I rarely agree with you but the amount of verifications doesn't make you a better fabber. "

I just skim most of the comments so perhaps you did cover it but nobody can honestly say the original posting was not designed to provoke discussion which in turn many see as arguments.

Lucan

So where do we go to hear the fucking?

"So where do we go to hear the fucking? "

I'm here to hear it too ... The fucking

Lucan

"So where do we go to hear the fucking?

I'm here to hear it too ... The fucking "

I've been listening for hours but nothing...

Where is the LOVE

By *eadue stallionMan  over a year ago

N/Cashel

You'll need to join the "Aural Sex Lovers" clique!

Lucan

"You'll need to join the "Aural Sex Lovers" clique!"

Ah bollix, I don't want to have to join another one

Fuck the dick measuring or beard measuring or the White Knight contest. The only contest that matters is the fab fantasy football league. Which I'm gonna to snatch in the final week

"No I hate equality

I'm not doing you the favour and bring up your favourite topic. So long..."

I'm bored with that topic

"Fuck the dick measuring or beard measuring or the White Knight contest. The only contest that matters is the fab fantasy football league. Which I'm gonna to snatch in the final week "

No man, it's the game of life

Lose the battle, win the war

Sure where all here for the same thing you trying to make urself snd better then the rest off us at the end of the day where all here to play and try different things that you haven't experience before in ur sexual fantasies snd like ur trying a bit to hard for woman to get more interested in you!!!

By *ub_leitrim_guyMan  over a year ago

Out in the sticks

I only joined here to sell some fab playground equipment!!

It's would appear many of his veris are socials or 'met this guy at a party, he's a nice guy' veris

Lucan

"I only joined here to sell some fab playground equipment!!"

I only joined to sell some baths

What a pathetic white Knight thread...I'm sure you'll get a nice pat on the back at your next social OP

By *ub_leitrim_guyMan  over a year ago

Out in the sticks

"I only joined here to sell some fab playground equipment!!

I only joined to sell some baths "

Not many buyers around....

I have to concur...Nice guy fail

I only joined to sell some baths "

Great!

Lucan

I only joined to sell some baths

Not many buyers around.... "

Hard times

correctly in boston

Obviously everyone is here for a fuck and good fun but some guys on hear just satisfy their self and go whit out satisfin the woman or couple they meet and I know this by being a couple before on here

"Obviously everyone is here for a fuck and good fun but some guys on hear just satisfy their self and go whit out satisfin the woman or couple they meet and I know this by being a couple before on here "

We'll you should have just asked the guys in question to wank you off so if you were left that unsatisfied

By *ontbesillywrapyourwillyMan  over a year ago

Tipperary

lol sex is all about pleasing ur partner as much as yourself

Anyone for monopoly then ??

» Add a new message to this topic