FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Mothers Day

Mothers Day

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ork fella OP   Man  over a year ago

Macroom

Hi All.

Just wondering what you get your childs mother on mothers Day when your no longer together? Determined my daughter will grow up seeing that her father respects and treats her mother well despite things not working out as I hope in time it will show her how she should be respected herself and treated well by any Man or woman in her life.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 21/03/17 19:57:28]

Simply ask her what she'd like to get her Mammy for Mother's day and if possible, bring her to get it.

"Simply ask her what she'd like to get her Mammy for Mother's day and if possible, bring her to get it."

This

Also, that's really lovely OP. Fair play to you

"Simply ask her what she'd like to get her Mammy for Mother's day and if possible, bring her to get it."

Macroom

Would do but shes a bit young, 13 months old.

Thank you though.

Macroom

"Simply ask her what she'd like to get her Mammy for Mother's day and if possible, bring her to get it.

This

Also, that's really lovely OP. Fair play to you "

Thank you

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

They'd what my ex does you pick what you think mummy would like.

My youngest loves doing it.

Macroom

"They'd what my ex does you pick what you think mummy would like.

My youngest loves doing it. "

Thank you

Flowers and a card maybe with child's handprint, or even a photo frame with mum on it and a pic of the child in it, and can I just say well done and fair play to you.

Macroom

"Flowers and a card maybe with child's handprint, or even a photo frame with mum on it and a pic of the child in it, and can I just say well done and fair play to you."

Some great suggestions. Thank you.

Maybe voucher to get bit of pampering.bit of me time is lovely when kids are small

"Maybe voucher to get bit of pampering.bit of me time is lovely when kids are small "

Totally this ... spa... hair dressers ... manicure and pedicure...

Macroom

"Maybe voucher to get bit of pampering.bit of me time is lovely when kids are small "

thank you

Macroom

"Maybe voucher to get bit of pampering.bit of me time is lovely when kids are small

Totally this ... spa... hair dressers ... manicure and pedicure... "

My kids are too old other than to get me a crate of Bud. (Which is hugely appreciated!) But I have little grandchildren that give me little pressies.

The best ones are the home made ones. A card, a painting. A sweet.

I have worn a bit of string with 3 beads on for 5 months because my granddaughter made it for me and said she'll tell me when I can take it off.

Your ex will love the little things. Not the money things. Get the kids to make her something. And if you want to piss her off - let it involve glitter

Macroom

"My kids are too old other than to get me a crate of Bud. (Which is hugely appreciated!) But I have little grandchildren that give me little pressies.

I have worn a bit of string with 3 beads on for 5 months because my granddaughter made it for me and said she'll tell me when I can take it off.

Your ex will love the little things. Not the money things. Get the kids to make her something. And if you want to piss her off - let it involve glitter "

ha ha ha this made me smile, glitter!

"Simply ask her what she'd like to get her Mammy for Mother's day and if possible, bring her to get it.

Would do but shes a bit young, 13 months old.

Thank you though. "

Lol! Girls are never too young for shopping!

I love the idea of putting her feet/hand prints on a card. Timeless & it shows you are willing to put a bit of effort in for her, it may stand you in good stead.

OP may get extra time with his daughter too.

"My kids are too old other than to get me a crate of Bud. (Which is hugely appreciated!) But I have little grandchildren that give me little pressies.

Your ex will love the little things. Not the money things. Get the kids to make her something. And if you want to piss her off - let it involve glitter

ha ha ha this made me smile, glitter! "

Its a bastard

ha ha ha this made me smile, glitter! "

If there a Mr price near you go there lots of glitter lol even pink duct tape

By *at3232Woman  over a year ago

Castlebar

Very nice and mature OP. Wish my ex was as considerate.

Lovely ideas.

I've pm'd you instructions for making hand print moulds. Really easy and really lovely. Wasn't sure if the link would be allowed

Macroom

"Maybe voucher to get bit of pampering.bit of me time is lovely when kids are small

OP may get extra time with his daughter too."

That is true Candy. I think your right with something personal, as she loved being at arts and crafts herself. Thanks.

Macroom

Its a bastard "

Ha ha

Macroom

"Very nice and mature OP. Wish my ex was as considerate. "

Thanks.Just feel like I have to get over myself and do whats best for my daughter long term.

Macroom

If there a Mr price near you go there lots of glitter lol even pink duct tape"

I fear with Pink duct tape I might get a little distracted from the task at hand

By *isdirtygirlWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

"Flowers and a card maybe with child's handprint, or even a photo frame with mum on it and a pic of the child in it, and can I just say well done and fair play to you."

Perfect idea!! as the child is so young and its something Mum will treasure and show your daughter in the future

Macroom

"Flowers and a card maybe with child's handprint, or even a photo frame with mum on it and a pic of the child in it, and can I just say well done and fair play to you.

Perfect idea!! as the child is so young and its something Mum will treasure and show your daughter in the future "

By *isdirtygirlWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

Your ex will love the little things. Not the money things. Get the kids to make her something. And if you want to piss her off - let it involve glitter "

Ha ha!!!

If there a Mr price near you go there lots of glitter lol even pink duct tape

I fear with Pink duct tape I might get a little distracted from the task at hand "

I have two rolls couldn't resist lol

By *ontbesillywrapyourwillyMan  over a year ago

Tipperary

"Hi All.

Just wondering what you get your childs mother on mothers Day when your no longer together? Determined my daughter will grow up seeing that her father respects and treats her mother well despite things not working out as I hope in time it will show her how she should be respected herself and treated well by any Man or woman in her life.

Thanks for any suggestions. "

When is it?

Macroom

"Hi All.

Thanks for any suggestions. When is it?"

The 26th

By *ontbesillywrapyourwillyMan  over a year ago

Tipperary

"Hi All.

Thanks for any suggestions. When is it?

The 26th

"

By *aid backMan  over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

i dont get her anything but i give my daugher money to pick something up

» Add a new message to this topic