FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Bisexual Party

Bisexual Party

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *wingpeter OP   Man  over a year ago

Enniscorthy

I am hosting a Bisexual party for Bisexual couples and single females in Dublin on friday night April 7th.Please can the males be genuinely Bi so we can all have a great night.Meeting for drinks beforehand to put everyone at ease.Genuine replies only.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Best of luck with this, it's good to see you've managed to arrange it

Enniscorthy

Thx Sally.Lets see the replies.A great night in the making.

Hope it goes well for you.

By *armel and FrancisCouple  over a year ago

North wex

Pity so far away - hope u get the numbers u need. Plenty of 'fab str8' guys here who won't message on the forum but who will message u in private I'm sure. Strange the ladies arnt messaging here as a lot love to see guys play.

By *reedy Girls IrelandWoman  over a year ago

limerick

Please keep me in the loop for ure next one hunni xx

By * dubzMan  over a year ago

nrt wicklow

Interested if we can make it

Definitely interested if you can pm me thanx xxx

By *lavemale66Man  over a year ago

Carlow

I'd be interested in attending. Could you let me know more please

By *aycurious91Man  over a year ago

Wexford

Just wondering is this open to single guys ?

"I am hosting a Bisexual party for Bisexual couples and single females in Dublin on friday night April 7th.Please can the males be genuinely Bi so we can all have a great night.Meeting for drinks beforehand to put everyone at ease.Genuine replies only."

Bouncing you up ... Good luck , hope you all have a great night

Keep us in mind definitely interested in that

oh lots of bi girls mmmmm I like

By * dubzMan  over a year ago

nrt wicklow

"I am hosting a Bisexual party for Bisexual couples and single females in Dublin on friday night April 7th.Please can the males be genuinely Bi so we can all have a great night.Meeting for drinks beforehand to put everyone at ease.Genuine replies only."

Funny how people's want to attend this bi party and have straight on their profile.. Why hide it, we all grown up here so just admit it and state it on your profiles .. rant over for today so who wants to shag ? .. Lol

ME ME ME :*

Enniscorthy

Very true.People wanting to attend a bi party are actually straight.Also single guys are not reading it properly as it is for couples and single females.

"I am hosting a Bisexual party for Bisexual couples and single females in Dublin on friday night April 7th.Please can the males be genuinely Bi so we can all have a great night.Meeting for drinks beforehand to put everyone at ease.Genuine replies only.

Funny how people's want to attend this bi party and have straight on their profile.. Why hide it, we all grown up here so just admit it and state it on your profiles .. rant over for today so who wants to shag ? .. Lol "

totally agree with this statement we are getting fed up with message we get saying they are Bi but state on there profile they are straight they should be proud and be honest its not the 50s.

"I am hosting a Bisexual party for Bisexual couples and single females in Dublin on friday night April 7th.Please can the males be genuinely Bi so we can all have a great night.Meeting for drinks beforehand to put everyone at ease.Genuine replies only.

Funny how people's want to attend this bi party and have straight on their profile.. Why hide it, we all grown up here so just admit it and state it on your profiles .. rant over for today so who wants to shag ? .. Lol

totally agree with this statement we are getting fed up with message we get saying they are Bi but state on there profile they are straight they should be proud and be honest its not the 50s. "

They're prob not bi but just saying it in the hope you'll believe them and they'll then get to ride the Mrs and come up with some excuse not to ride the Mr then. If it works, then why the hell not?

Would love to be at a party where absolutely everyone is a potential playmate But I only like my own cock so enjoy ye mad yokes!

"Pity so far away - hope u get the numbers u need. Plenty of 'fab str8' guys here who won't message on the forum but who will message u in private I'm sure. Strange the ladies arnt messaging here as a lot love to see guys play. "

We agree Mrs would love to see two guys in action then join in if any genuine bi guys are interested please pm us

totally agree with this statement we are getting fed up with message we get saying they are Bi but state on there profile they are straight they should be proud and be honest its not the 50s.

They're prob not bi but just saying it in the hope you'll believe them and they'll then get to ride the Mrs and come up with some excuse not to ride the Mr then. If it works, then why the hell not?"

God loves a trier But this mrs clearly can smell a rat it never works ever after i quiz them

By *unnymunroMan  over a year ago

dublin

So I just updated my profile to bi-curious .. yay for me wouldn't you agree. The thing is while I have been known to get down and guzzle cock on the right occasion (with bi couples) I still don't know do I consider myself bi. Not actually attracted to guys but sharing a nice cock with a wife or girlfriend floats my boat. And having them share mine. Kidding other guys is not for me and while I have actually once fucked a guy it's not something I'm all that interested in doing again. But you know what they say never say never. Anyway just thought I'd chime in with my tuppence worth and am interested in a bit of feedback here. What should I state my preference as on here. What do you wonderful people of fab think!! Am I straight.. Bi-curious..a little bit bi! Fully bi! I suppose my point is who cares once everyone is upfront about their preferences and boundaries from the off.

Good luck with this Pete.

I can't do Fridays but if you have another - count me in

might need a bigger door for you to get through luv,lmao xxxx

"might need a bigger door for you to get through luv,lmao xxxx "

Would help if you quoted who you were talking to

By *laymates30Couple  over a year ago

The West

Would love to, but can't do Friday nights. Great idea & keep us in mind if you plan another one

By *iobraidarannMan  over a year ago

.. south

"We agree Mrs would love to see two guys in action then join in if any genuine bi guys are interested please pm us"

Can't contact ye Mr & Mrs MoFo

Message filters. If ye want to pursue the bi fantasy I'm a verified genuine localish guy. Message me if interested.

By *ublinBloke300Man  over a year ago

Dublin

Happily come if I get an invite

» Add a new message to this topic