Jump to: Newest in thread

By *owdyBooby OP   Man  over a year ago

limerick

Only fun allowed

So any funny stories lads n lassies.

Leave the bitching in the playground.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

This one time in Austria, I got searched for drugs. I explained to the cop that I don't do drugs, and what he was probably smelling was the mixture of the Vick's on my chest ( I had a slight cold ) and the Marlboro I was smoking. Obviously he didn't believe me and proceeded to do a very thorough search of my person. I got annoyed and rubbed some of the Vick's on my hand and shoved it in his face, and gave him the option of arresting me or letting me go. The look of disgust on his face was explained later when I found out that Vick's means CUM!!! in German.

limerick

[Removed by poster at 31/03/17 22:17:31]

limerick

"This one time in Austria, I got searched for drugs. I explained to the cop that I don't do drugs, and what he was probably smelling was the mixture of the Vick's on my chest ( I had a slight cold ) and the Marlboro I was smoking. Obviously he didn't believe me and proceeded to do a very thorough search of my person. I got annoyed and rubbed some of the Vick's on my hand and shoved it in his face, and gave him the option of arresting me or letting me go. The look of disgust on his face was explained later when I found out that Vick's means CUM!!! in German. "

That's very good.

"This one time in Austria, I got searched for drugs. I explained to the cop that I don't do drugs, and what he was probably smelling was the mixture of the Vick's on my chest ( I had a slight cold ) and the Marlboro I was smoking. Obviously he didn't believe me and proceeded to do a very thorough search of my person. I got annoyed and rubbed some of the Vick's on my hand and shoved it in his face, and gave him the option of arresting me or letting me go. The look of disgust on his face was explained later when I found out that Vick's means CUM!!! in German. "

Hope you washed your hands before you touched yourself again

"This one time in Austria, I got searched for drugs. I explained to the cop that I don't do drugs, and what he was probably smelling was the mixture of the Vick's on my chest ( I had a slight cold ) and the Marlboro I was smoking. Obviously he didn't believe me and proceeded to do a very thorough search of my person. I got annoyed and rubbed some of the Vick's on my hand and shoved it in his face, and gave him the option of arresting me or letting me go. The look of disgust on his face was explained later when I found out that Vick's means CUM!!! in German.

That's very good."

Sure I was pure innocent. Meanwhile this cop thinks I came all over my chest and went to spar for cornflakes.

[Removed by poster at 31/03/17 22:24:31]

"This one time in Austria, I got searched for drugs. I explained to the cop that I don't do drugs, and what he was probably smelling was the mixture of the Vick's on my chest ( I had a slight cold ) and the Marlboro I was smoking. Obviously he didn't believe me and proceeded to do a very thorough search of my person. I got annoyed and rubbed some of the Vick's on my hand and shoved it in his face, and gave him the option of arresting me or letting me go. The look of disgust on his face was explained later when I found out that Vick's means CUM!!! in German.

Hope you washed your hands before you touched yourself again

"

Hell ya, that would burn.

» Add a new message to this topic