FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > should i go

should i go

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ilywhite OP   Woman  over a year ago

Athy

Been pregnant i'm not going to meet anymore. Is it wrong of me to want to keep my page open and chat or wud that b me wasting people's time. Should i go and come back after my baby. Just wondering wat ye think!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

no harm staying and chating and having the crack on the site u just dont have to meet people hope everything gose well for u and ur baby

Just do whatever u want hun, at least u have made it clear on ur profile that ur not meeting atm. If u enjoy the banter then id defo stay

By *unterslickCouple  over a year ago

tullamore

no harm staying,,just stick it on your profile that your not meeting,,nothing else needed,,as all your regular meets will know,,

congrats on the pregnancy,,

By *ilandlarryCouple  over a year ago

more north lincs than mids!

I stayed while I was pregnant, and you shouldn't feel the need to leave unless you want to.

By *ew directionsCouple  over a year ago

City

congrats , We think the choice is up to you but genuine people add lots to this site so we think you should stay , im sure you enjoy chatting to your friends here and like to chat to new one's .im sure you will be able to add lots of advice on the topics on the ireland forum untill you are back meeting .

By *ilywhite OP   Woman  over a year ago

Athy

Thanks guys. I going into the chat rooms to c wats goin on and chatting with others abt wats goin there bedrooms so i think i'll stay on line. ;-)

congrats ..i wud stay and keep your social side its hard enough to make networks without having to start again..good luck with your baby

» Add a new message to this topic