FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > No show AGAIN!

No show AGAIN!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Had a meet organised for this evening,had messages and texts throughout today from the lady in question who had posted the meet,she decided where and when to meet.

The meet was roughly an hour from me,got ready bla,bla,bla,headed off,I always like to be on time.

Text her when I got there,she replyed "parking up" then a few mins past "she had to take a call from home" and then after 15mins I got "emergency got to go"

The guys on here get a bad rap for this and rightly so,but from my past experiences,women are a he'll of a lot worse!.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

I never meet women so I can't tell but when I say I cum I do, so do my meets.

All you can do is have a pint, put it down as a non experience, move on and choose more carefully in the future.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Was she meet/photo verified?

By *ex0x28Man  over a year ago

the middle

This has happened to me a couple of times now...just say fuck it and move on...its there lose!!

"Was she meet/photo verified?"

The answer is no and no,on the other hand we had messaged,text,exchanged numbers,I thought I was a good judge of character, but I guess not.

"I never meet women so I can't tell but when I say I cum I do, so do my meets.

All you can do is have a pint, put it down as a non experience, move on and choose more carefully in the future. "

I cant even have a pint,I'm driving

By *easingTimMan  over a year ago

Loughlinstown

Sorry to hear about that. Have been cancelled on a few times but luckily it was before I left the house so only had to put my pulling pants back into the wardrobe.

Indeed, could be a genuine emergency, cold feet or just nerves about meeting. You'll probably never really know the reason why so either let her explain or let her off...

Only advise I'll give you is "NEXT!" Lots of great women here too!

By *shoreMan  over a year ago

cork

Its not the end of the world.....

"Sorry to hear about that. Have been cancelled on a few times but luckily it was before I left the house so only had to put my pulling pants back into the wardrobe.

Indeed, could be a genuine emergency, cold feet or just nerves about meeting. You'll probably never really know the reason why so either let her explain or let her off...

Only advise I'll give you is "NEXT!" Lots of great women here too! "

I agree with everything you have said but,if you have no intention of showing have the feckin common decency to let the other person know in plenty of time,not at 9.10 when we were to meet at 9.

Unless they get in contact before and say that they can't meet we name and shame in our status we even named and shamed someone who tried to make out he had met us teaches people a valuable lesson

"Was she meet/photo verified?

The answer is no and no,on the other hand we had messaged,text,exchanged numbers,I thought I was a good judge of character, but I guess not"

It's a learning curve

Report and block

It happens to everyone... sorry it happened.... not nice ... move on....

By *exyDownUnderWoman  over a year ago

Westmeath

Hang in there ... We're not all messers

"Had a meet organised for this evening,had messages and texts throughout today from the lady in question who had posted the meet,she decided where and when to meet.

The meet was roughly an hour from me,got ready bla,bla,bla,headed off,I always like to be on time.

Text her when I got there,she replyed "parking up" then a few mins past "she had to take a call from home" and then after 15mins I got "emergency got to go"

The guys on here get a bad rap for this and rightly so,but from my past experiences,women are a he'll of a lot worse!."

What's the profile name?

Can u name and shame.

Just put up up on the status what exactly happened no fabrication of the truth just the facts there is one thing people can't argue with and that is the truth

By *lik UrgeeMan  over a year ago

mallow

"Had a meet organised for this evening,had messages and texts throughout today from the lady in question who had posted the meet,she decided where and when to meet.

The guys on here get a bad rap for this and rightly so,but from my past experiences,women are a he'll of a lot worse!."

Do you think she turned up but when saw you changed her mind !?? ??

You are not allowed to name/shame anywhere on site.

You will be put on the Naughty Step for doing so.

"You are not allowed to name/shame anywhere on site.

You will be put on the Naughty Step for doing so."

He doesn't give a shit.

Go on OP, tell us who the flake was

Thanks didn't even know that strange some of the rules you are not allowed inform people of time waster but it must be allowed to receive degrading messages lol

"Thanks didn't even know that strange some of the rules you are not allowed inform people of time waster but it must be allowed to receive degrading messages lol"

I agree with you Sammy,but the rules are the rules.

I have no intention of naming and shaming anyone,I will just mark it down to lesson learned.

Yes probably best always remember while you were genuine and went to meet with the best intentions of fun they were the ones in the wrong and not you

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

I had a lady who I was meeting regularly and then disappear on me for a year and just out of the blue messaged me back and sure enough I met her again .

By *ineMan  over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

It happens all too often here. But the one thing you should remember is that it's more a reflection on the other party not you.

It may not feel like it but perhaps you dodged a bullet.

Go and find someone who is worth your time...and good luck for the future

By *asgod2Man  over a year ago

millingar

"Was she meet/photo verified?

The answer is no and no,on the other hand we had messaged,text,exchanged numbers,I thought I was a good judge of character, but I guess not."

Need to speak to person if you choose this approach or so I have found, been caught once or 4 time like this best to not dwell on it

By *ohndunboyneMan  over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

Not 100% sure but, if she doesn't come back with valid explanation, I believe you can report a user for being a No Show here.

Not sure what effect it has but I think the option is there.

By *kblueeyesCouple  over a year ago

kilkenny

Sometimes its just other guys getting off on this ! Don't lose hope lots of nice people here too, if we say we ll meet we will ,better luck nxt time and maybe chat on phone first good luck

By *kblueeyesCouple  over a year ago

kilkenny

Yep not allowed name and shame or even say they were nothing like their profile ,I did that a few months ago had a rant and was put on naughty step for a full weekend ,lol but mention in ur profile about time wasters thats ok

There is also the chance a genuine emergency did arise

By *rish_And_BlondieCouple  over a year ago

Liverpool and Ireland

If you've seen MTVs Catfish... you'll definitely relate. You need to always verify someone, whether it be FaceTime, webcam, get them to take a silly photo with a pineapple or something daft... As incredibly unsexy as it is and it can dampen the mood when saucy messaging.. you need to be certain you're not being catfished.

It's all very well saying "only meet verified" - well we all start somewhere and somebody has to be someone's first meet don't they. So I don't buy into all that BUT I do suggest always getting picture proof of who they are...

Tell them to write your name on their tits or something silly!

Good luck, don't be disheartened! It's her loss, right?

And also... be careful! Don't think with your cock as you can end up in dangerous territory... I've heard stories of men thinking they were talking to beautiful ladies and sending any pic they requested and then being black.mailed for it.

Plenty of lovely gems hidden out there though.

Blondie xx

"There is also the chance a genuine emergency did arise "

I certainly agree with you,emergency's due occur usually at the most inopportune time,but on the other hand if you were right outside where you were to meet,knowing the other person had arrived and an emergency did occur do you not think running in to explain to the person waiting face to face would be common decency number one and more believable number two,or am i complete twit.

"There is also the chance a genuine emergency did arise

I certainly agree with you,emergency's due occur usually at the most inopportune time,but on the other hand if you were right outside where you were to meet,knowing the other person had arrived and an emergency did occur do you not think running in to explain to the person waiting face to face would be common decency number one and more believable number two,or am i complete twit."

Youre not a twit. Thats the way most people would handle a genuine emergency

By *rish_And_BlondieCouple  over a year ago

Liverpool and Ireland

I certainly agree with you,emergency's due occur usually at the most inopportune time,but on the other hand if you were right outside where you were to meet,knowing the other person had arrived and an emergency did occur do you not think running in to explain to the person waiting face to face would be common decency number one and more believable number two,or am i complete twit."

Agreed...

I don't think you're a twit at all.There can be a number of reasons why she didn't follow through, maybe she recognised someone going in. If she had gone to the trouble of arriving at the venue ,doesn't seem like a time waster trait.

I certainly agree with you,emergency's due occur usually at the most inopportune time,but on the other hand if you were right outside where you were to meet,knowing the other person had arrived and an emergency did occur do you not think running in to explain to the person waiting face to face would be common decency number one and more believable number two,or am i complete twit.

I don't think you're a twit at all.There can be a number of reasons why she didn't follow through, maybe she recognised someone going in. If she had gone to the trouble of arriving at the venue ,doesn't seem like a time waster trait. "

Was 'she' actually there tho?

I don't think you're a twit at all.There can be a number of reasons why she didn't follow through, maybe she recognised someone going in. If she had gone to the trouble of arriving at the venue ,doesn't seem like a time waster trait.

Was 'she' actually there tho?"

Was she actually there?...... ahhhhhhhhh no,I very much doubt it.

"I had a lady who I was meeting regularly and then disappear on me for a year and just out of the blue messaged me back and sure enough I met her again . "
that's good to know..

"I had a lady who I was meeting regularly and then disappear on me for a year and just out of the blue messaged me back and sure enough I met her again . that's good to know.."

We always have a chat on the phone first we offer our phone number when we think that they are for real this does be a great way of seeing if they are who they say they are if they ring straight of that's a positive sign if they make some lame excuse then there dropped quicker than you can say fake profile lol

By *hipchippersonMan  over a year ago

dublin

Cold feet id say

I added another updated thread this morning,probably should of just posted here but in short it said,

I received an apology this morning from the lady whom I was to meet last night,the explanation she gave is one I believe,it looks like this time I was a bit hasty and wrong and that she is genuine ,knowing what i know now if I or you had been in her situation at the time we would have and would do the very same.

So looks like this time I was'not stood up but the blame is on those uncontrollable forces.

"I added another updated thread this morning,probably should of just posted here but in short it said,

I received an apology this morning from the lady whom I was to meet last night,the explanation she gave is one I believe,it looks like this time I was a bit hasty and wrong and that she is genuine ,knowing what i know now if I or you had been in her situation at the time we would have and would do the very same.

So looks like this time I was'not stood up but the blame is on those uncontrollable forces. "

So she took 24hrs to concoct a 'reason' then I see

"I added another updated thread this morning,probably should of just posted here but in short it said,

So looks like this time I was'not stood up but the blame is on those uncontrollable forces.

So she took 24hrs to concoct a 'reason' then I see"

Try reading the full post before making stupid comments ,the last time I checked,if the meet was arranged for last night and I received an apology this morning that's about 12 hours bud.

» Add a new message to this topic