FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Surprise, there's another person in the room.

Surprise, there's another person in the room.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So, I would love to try out something new and this has been playing on my mind for a bit. How would you feel if you agreed to meet a woman from fab and she had another woman in the room (that you had absolutely no idea was going to be there). Happy? Or a bit creeped out?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

There's some creep on here who wants to watch me in action first before sampling the goods herself

By *rownForFunMan  over a year ago

Near Toulouse

Happy. Count me in

By *auraLucyLuLuWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

"So, I would love to try out something new and this has been playing on my mind for a bit. How would you feel if you agreed to meet a woman from fab and she had another woman in the room (that you had absolutely no idea was going to be there). Happy? Or a bit creeped out?

"

I think I'd be very creeped out and wouldn't be impressed at all...

All men are going to say "oh great the more the merrier " and "I'd be well able for 2 women" but the truth been if you had no idea you would be some what shocked. If you arranged a mee and met in the bar and she told you you could get your head around it but if she just appeared out of the bathroom you would be shocked.

I'd be doing jazz hands. I do like fff fun so if everyone is happy why not.

I'd be in my element but I do enjoy the element of surprise

I can't figure out if it's odd or sexy. I know people have different reactions, hence I'm trying to gauge them. Also I know that reaction is altered depending on the sex of the person. I wouldn't like it if I agreed to meet one man and there were two. Hmmmm.

By *ust4fun555Man  over a year ago

city centre

"So, I would love to try out something new and this has been playing on my mind for a bit. How would you feel if you agreed to meet a woman from fab and she had another woman in the room (that you had absolutely no idea was going to be there). Happy? Or a bit creeped out?

"

Depends if she was the journalistic type or the kinky joining in type.

Definitely creepy and I wouldn't be happy.

If a guy "surprised" a woman with another guy there'd be uproar

Hahahaha, she'd just be there taking notes. That's how I do all my fucking, with my trusty journalist by my side.

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

"Hahahaha, she'd just be there taking notes. That's how I do all my fucking, with my trusty journalist by my side."

She'd need to be quick

By *xpandmyhorizonsMan  over a year ago

Co. Antrim

Where do I sign up?

"I can't figure out if it's odd or sexy. I know people have different reactions, hence I'm trying to gauge them. Also I know that reaction is altered depending on the sex of the person. I wouldn't like it if I agreed to meet one man and there were two. Hmmmm."

Same here.... Don't like this kind of surprises

By *safunwituMan  over a year ago

Enniscorthy

Every guy is going to it would be a nice surprise if there was another woman.

But can understand your shock getting more than you bargained for with 2 guys.

What did you do, is my question???

"I can't figure out if it's odd or sexy. I know people have different reactions, hence I'm trying to gauge them. Also I know that reaction is altered depending on the sex of the person. I wouldn't like it if I agreed to meet one man and there were two. Hmmmm."

A lovely man I'd been exploring with surprised me with not one, but two other men one night. We'd discussed the possibility and he'd told me it would happen at some point and that he would look after me and keep me safe. It was a fun night, and he was true to his word, he never left my side, whispering in my ear, telling them what I liked, making sure I was OK. I felt very spoiled and looked after, it was brilliant.

On the other hand, someone turning up with a second person with no prior discussion about it would be a massive no. Surprises are only nice if you know the person you're surprising will appreciate them.

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

I'd Wressle her to the ground roughly pin her down and shout at u to ring 999 we have a burglar

I love what you wrote. And I understand your point.

By *kmanMan  over a year ago

Letterkenny

I was asked by a male of a couple to be a surprise for his wife in a hotel room. Hide in the shower and pop out when we start. I asked him does she know at all.. he said nope but she will have a blindfold and will love it. I said no way unless she knows first she might say I assaulted her..

So with all that said would the third party go if they know it was a real surprise as they can be put in a bad situation

"I'd Wressle her to the ground roughly pin her down and shout at u to ring 999 we have a burglar "

Hahahahahahaha! Just don't cosh her.

By *safunwituMan  over a year ago

Enniscorthy

There has been many of threads here from single guys saying they wont to surprise their wife or gf.

Most of which say that they dont know about the surprise, cant take them serious and even if they were, it could turn out bad.

By *odernLoveDublinMan  over a year ago

dublin

Died and gone to heaven!

My first mmf was a suprise, we had both spoke about swinging and because I was nervous I asked C just to suprise me so I didn't over think it before it happened. He did indeed suprise me, I had no idea until I felt a second set of hands on me. It was amazing, BUT we had discussed it and I had given the ok for the suprise, if we were meeting soneone and they brought someone else without discussing it I would turn around and walk away. For us we like to know who we're meeting!

"I was asked by a male of a couple to be a surprise for his wife in a hotel room. Hide in the shower and pop out when we start. I asked him does she know at all.. he said nope but she will have a blindfold and will love it. I said no way unless she knows first she might say I assaulted her..

So with all that said would the third party go if they know it was a real surprise as they can be put in a bad situation "

By *easingTimMan  over a year ago

Loughlinstown

Most guys say they could handle two women but some guys eyes are bigger than their... abilities

For me, if there's genuine chemistry and attraction, why not bring a few friends along and make it a proper girlies night...

By *ex0x28Man  over a year ago

the middle

Getting one female into the bedroom is hard enough but then finding two...I'd have to have a long long think about it...yeah thought about it i'm up for it

It's a tad creepy.....

I've had someone we were meeting for mmf say would you ever be up for it and I agreed (obviously ) , he said I would never know when and it would be a surprise so when it did !!!!... I'll never forget being tied up and blindfolded on a bed and feeling a third set of hands on me OMG it was amazeballs !!

If it was totally out of the blue I don't know how I'd react but I'd probably just go with the flow

By *ommando4Man  over a year ago

South Co. Dublin

"Getting one female into the bedroom is hard enough but then finding two...I'd have to have a long long think about it...yeah thought about it i'm up for it "

Been at a meet where an extra lady turned up that I didn't exoect. I had to work extra hard but had an absolute blast.

By *ex0x28Man  over a year ago

the middle

"Getting one female into the bedroom is hard enough but then finding two...I'd have to have a long long think about it...yeah thought about it i'm up for it

Been at a meet where an extra lady turned up that I didn't exoect. I had to work extra hard but had an absolute blast."

I'm sure you trooper on...you know it be rude not too

By *ean0001Man  over a year ago

Dublin West

Getting one into a room is hard enough sometimes never mind two....

Be happy days..

» Add a new message to this topic