FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Can't travel can't accomadate

Can't travel can't accomadate

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *he big dog OP   Man  over a year ago

dublin

This slightly confuses me but people who say they can't travel or accomadate Wat Exactly do they mean? Would it mean there here just for the banter and coversations with people who they take an Intrest to or is it I'm just missing something

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

"This slightly confuses me but people who say they can't travel or accomadate Wat Exactly do they mean? Would it mean there here just for the banter and coversations with people who they take an Intrest to or is it I'm just missing something "

I'm sure they're probably prepared to get the bus into town, just not travel to the other side of the country.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yea they want you to travel to them but not their home!

I think they're are just here for a chat and don't want to meet.

By *armel and FrancisCouple  over a year ago

North wex

I think in fairness there could be plenty of situations that could cater for this.... Eg.A single parent who can't afford to drive or travel for instance...

Would they not be able to accom when Daddy or Granny has the kids?

"This slightly confuses me but people who say they can't travel or accomadate Wat Exactly do they mean? Would it mean there here just for the banter and coversations with people who they take an Intrest to or is it I'm just missing something "

Maybe ask them?

North wex

"Would they not be able to accom when Daddy or Granny has the kids?"

That's a huge assumption that parents are alive or that they still live close

"This slightly confuses me but people who say they can't travel or accomadate Wat Exactly do they mean? Would it mean there here just for the banter and conversations with people who they take an Intrest to or is it I'm just missing something "

Means hotel meets normally

Why is this so difficult to understand???

Can't accommodate - cos I won't bring strangers into my home.

Can't travel - cos my life is based in this county and you'd want to be something special for me to drive further than an hour or so away to get a shag.

North wex

"Why is this so difficult to understand???

Can't travel - cos my life is based in this county and you'd want to be something special for me to drive further than an hour or so away to get a shag.

"

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"Would they not be able to accom when Daddy or Granny has the kids?"

Not everyone wants to bring strangers to their house....

"Would they not be able to accom when Daddy or Granny has the kids?

That's a huge assumption that parents are alive or that they still live close"

Suppose but where there is a will, there is a way!

"

Love this

Not everyone wants to bring strangers to their house...."

I Agree, but if you meet them for coffee first, take the bus or whatever and you spark why wouldn't you have them over?

"

That's because you are special!

North wex

I Agree, but if you meet them for coffee first, take the bus or whatever and you spark why wouldn't you have them over?"

Ul find a lot of people prefer to keep their non swinging life private.

By *oxic1998Woman  over a year ago

Belfast

I Agree, but if you meet them for coffee first, take the bus or whatever and you spark why wouldn't you have them over?"

Because my home is my sons home and has nothing to do with swinging. Out of respect for him i wouldnt mix the 2. The stories you hear aswell once people know your address would put you off bringing strangers into your home. Just something your going to have to respect if you want to meet that person

North wex

I Agree, but if you meet them for coffee first, take the bus or whatever and you spark why wouldn't you have them over?

Ul find a lot of people prefer to keep their non swinging life private. "

I don't know about you but I have curtains in my house. As private as you can get.

North wex

I don't know about you but I have curtains in my house. As private as you can get.

"

OMG for ur own sake I hope ur kidding cos I can literally hear people reaching for the block button

Because my home is my sons home and has nothing to do with swinging. Out of respect for him i wouldnt mix the 2. The stories you hear aswell once people know your address would put you off bringing strangers into your home. Just something your going to have to respect if you want to meet that person "

Ok, from a female point of view I understand but a guy should be more comfortable. Shouldn't they?

OMG for ur own sake I hope ur kidding cos I can literally hear people reaching for the block button"

Take a joke!!!

I think maybe if you were nearby they would meet in a hotel

on the hill NordWest of

No way if you have kids. your home is their castle and sacrosanct, but that's just my opinion.

No way if you have kids. your home is their castle and sacrosanct, but that's just my opinion. "

Bring a stranger into your home, and you might not get them out when you want them to leave. There is also the fact that most people wouldn't want a stranger to know where they live. You can't tell from a brief meeting if someone is trustworthy enough to be in your living space.

I have adult 'children' who sometimes live with me, and we all have an agreement that no one brings anyone home for sex, unless everyone is comfortable to have that person there.

North wex

Damagedone.com lol

No way if you have kids. your home is their castle and sacrosanct, but that's just my opinion. "

So at what point would you bring anyone back?

Belfast

Because my home is my sons home and has nothing to do with swinging. Out of respect for him i wouldnt mix the 2. The stories you hear aswell once people know your address would put you off bringing strangers into your home. Just something your going to have to respect if you want to meet that person

Ok, from a female point of view I understand but a guy should be more comfortable. Shouldn't they?"

Why? They may have kids staying with them to. Even if its only a few nights a week or full time they would still class it as their kids home

Lucan

Ok, from a female point of view I understand but a guy should be more comfortable. Shouldn't they?"

You mean there are no female psychos? Phew, that's a relief!

Belfast

No way if you have kids. your home is their castle and sacrosanct, but that's just my opinion.

So at what point would you bring anyone back?"

At no point......if it doesnt suit them then move on

Ok, from a female point of view I understand but a guy should be more comfortable. Shouldn't they?

Why? They may have kids staying with them to. Even if its only a few nights a week or full time they would still class it as their kids home "

Would you ever have a platonic friend over?

Bring a stranger into your home, and you might not get them out when you want them to leave. There is also the fact that most people wouldn't want a stranger to know where they live. You can't tell from a brief meeting if someone is trustworthy enough to be in your living space.

I have adult 'children' who sometimes live with me, and we all have an agreement that no one brings anyone home for sex, unless everyone is comfortable to have that person there. "

So would you have a family meal first to introduce them?

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

Plenty single dad's have kids full time and even if not living full time might not feel comfortable bringing people back to there home. It's your home your safety net why feel the need unless your really trusting someone....

North wex

Popcorn time

So at what point would you bring anyone back?

At no point......if it doesnt suit them then move on"

But would you go to their home instead?

Belfast

Why? They may have kids staying with them to. Even if its only a few nights a week or full time they would still class it as their kids home

Would you ever have a platonic friend over?"

A platonic friend would be someone I've known for a while not someone i've just had a coffee with.

"Plenty single dad's have kids full time and even if not living full time might not feel comfortable bringing people back to there home. It's your home your safety net why feel the need unless your really trusting someone.... "

Jaysus, is this website filled with freaks?

Lucan

"Plenty single dad's have kids full time and even if not living full time might not feel comfortable bringing people back to there home. It's your home your safety net why feel the need unless your really trusting someone....

Jaysus, is this website filled with freaks? "

It's not the website so much as the world.

My town

"Plenty single dad's have kids full time and even if not living full time might not feel comfortable bringing people back to there home. It's your home your safety net why feel the need unless your really trusting someone....

Jaysus, is this website filled with freaks? "

being cautious makes me a freak I'm good with that

A platonic friend would be someone I've known for a while not someone i've just had a coffee with. "

True, but what's the difference between a fuck buddy and a platonic friend?

North wex

Salted or candied.... Taking orders now

My town

"Salted or candied.... Taking orders now"
uggggghhhhh large wine instead

Jaysus, is this website filled with freaks? being cautious makes me a freak I'm good with that "

I'm upping the antivirus software as we speak. Fuck knows what they will do.

Lucan

A platonic friend would be someone I've known for a while not someone i've just had a coffee with.

True, but what's the difference between a fuck buddy and a platonic friend? "

What?

Platonic is non sexual for a start. Surely you know that already?

"Salted or candied.... Taking orders now"

I'll have a pint thanks.

North wex

"Salted or candied.... Taking orders nowuggggghhhhh large wine instead "

Pours a large glass or vino. Slides it along counter

North wex

"Salted or candied.... Taking orders now

I'll have a pint thanks. "

ID please

What?

Platonic is non sexual for a start. Surely you know that already? "

Read the context it was written in, that wasn't the question friendo

Jaysus, is this website filled with freaks?

It's not the website so much as the world. "

I'll have a pint thanks.

ID please"

Whoo, haven't been carded in years. Why thank you!!

Lucan

What?

Platonic is non sexual for a start. Surely you know that already?

Read the context it was written in, that wasn't the question friendo "

Feel free to ask the question you want answered then.

I have adult 'children' who sometimes live with me, and we all have an agreement that no one brings anyone home for sex, unless everyone is comfortable to have that person there.

So would you have a family meal first to introduce them? "

I didn't say there'd be any introduction, I said everyone had to be happy. Realistically, no one is coming to my home for sex, and as has already been said, if that doesn't suit there are plenty of people who do accommodate, so that's a 'loss' I'm happy to take. Anyone who can't respect my wishes or those of my family in this situation is not someone I want to have around anyway.

North wex

I'll have a pint thanks.

ID please

Whoo, haven't been carded in years. Why thank you!! "

Wow at least 2 years so... I'm impressed

North wex

I didn't say there'd be any introduction, I said everyone had to be happy. Realistically, no one is coming to my home for sex, and as has already been said, if that doesn't suit there are plenty of people who do accommodate, so that's a 'loss' I'm happy to take. Anyone who can't respect my wishes or those of my family in this situation is not someone I want to have around anyway. "

"Salted or candied.... Taking orders nowuggggghhhhh large wine instead

Pours a large glass or vino. Slides it along counter"

May I have one please ??

North wex

May I have one please ?? "

Certainly red white or rose

May I have one please ??

Certainly red white or rose"

Red please ... have some nuts to share if anyone wants any

Lucan

May I have one please ??

Certainly red white or rose"

Do you have any Panadol? My head hurts!

By *he big dog OP   Man  over a year ago

dublin

Everyone is missing the point I'm talking about when one person has both up can't travel and can't accomadate. I'm not just talking about them having one or the other up

I didn't say there'd be any introduction, I said everyone had to be happy. Realistically, no one is coming to my home for sex, and as has already been said, if that doesn't suit there are plenty of people who do accommodate, so that's a 'loss' I'm happy to take. Anyone who can't respect my wishes or those of my family in this situation is not someone I want to have around anyway. "

I respect your view but do you expect someone else to accommodate when you won't?

North wex

I have a very FRUITY YOUNG red full Of The innocence of a full embodied red. Pours glass and slides. And paracetamol for m

My town

May I have one please ??

Certainly red white or rose

Do you have any Panadol? My head hurts! "

come to my place Michael i give you one

I didn't say there'd be any introduction, I said everyone had to be happy. Realistically, no one is coming to my home for sex, and as has already been said, if that doesn't suit there are plenty of people who do accommodate, so that's a 'loss' I'm happy to take. Anyone who can't respect my wishes or those of my family in this situation is not someone I want to have around anyway.

I respect your view but do you expect someone else to accommodate when you won't? "

I don't expect anything. If someone I trust is happy to have me in their home I'm happy to be there. I've got my rules, I'm not responsible for theirs. But just in case you missed it first time, I don't 'expect' anything. And I've met a few people who will vouch for that.

[Removed by poster at 24/04/17 20:34:27]

I DO live in the middle of nowhere

I'm just completely missing this, you meet someone, you have a coffee and chat, you like them and they either go to your house or theirs. You have a mobile and don't live in the middle of nowhere.

The risks are minimal guys.

If you live like the way you suggest you will meet nobody

"I DO live in the middle of nowhere "

Ha! I was too slow, you deleted what I was replying to

on the hill NordWest of

"Everyone is missing the point I'm talking about when one person has both up can't travel and can't accomadate. I'm not just talking about them having one or the other up "

I think your question was answered but I try to put it in other words. It means

They only meet local/nearby but not at their place, ie live in D2 and only meet around city centre ie in a hotel, they wouldn't travel longer distances for a meet.

"I DO live in the middle of nowhere

Ha! I was too slow, you deleted what I was replying to "

Good debate. I respect your views, I just don't agree with them.

"Everyone is missing the point I'm talking about when one person has both up can't travel and can't accomadate. I'm not just talking about them having one or the other up

They only meet local/nearby but not at their place, ie live in D2 and only meet around city centre ie in a hotel, they wouldn't travel longer distances for a meet. "

That will only work in cities so. The people in towns would be limited. ??

Good debate. I respect your views, I just don't agree with them. "

That's fair enough, you don't have to

Good debate. I respect your views, I just don't agree with them. "

If you are happy to bring total strangers back to your home, that's your prerogative, it wouldn't be my choice.

By *igBlondeDommeWoman  over a year ago

middle of nowhere

"

"Everyone is missing the point I'm talking about when one person has both up can't travel and can't accomadate. I'm not just talking about them having one or the other up

They only meet local/nearby but not at their place, ie live in D2 and only meet around city centre ie in a hotel, they wouldn't travel longer distances for a meet.

That will only work in cities so. The people in towns would be limited. ??"

There are hotels all over the country, you know.

If you are happy to bring total strangers back to your home, that's your prerogative, it wouldn't be my choice."

Where did I say that????

If you are happy to bring total strangers back to your home, that's your prerogative, it wouldn't be my choice."

Please read what I actually put up!!!

I'm just completely missing this, you meet someone, you have a coffee and chat, you like them and they either go to your house or theirs. You have a mobile and don't live in the middle of nowhere.

The risks are minimal guys.

If you live like the way you suggest you will meet nobody

If you are happy to bring total strangers back to your home, that's your prerogative, it wouldn't be my choice.

Where did I say that???? "

Right up there if you take a look, coffee and a chat doesn't turn a total stranger into anything else.

middle of nowhere

Because my home is my sons home and has nothing to do with swinging. Out of respect for him i wouldnt mix the 2. The stories you hear aswell once people know your address would put you off bringing strangers into your home. Just something your going to have to respect if you want to meet that person "

Love this reply. Youre exactly right it's all about respect.

I'm done. Good Luck with this one

middle of nowhere

OMG for ur own sake I hope ur kidding cos I can literally hear people reaching for the block button"

"

U are exactly right YOLO...

I totally agree..

I'm very late to the party on this one

I have can't accomm and can't travel - you may possibly be able to read won't instead of can't

OP- God help you! I actually thought you were very young when I first read the post - you're not. You should be more savvy.

Fuck only knows who you'll have in your house after one coffee.

Wise up sweetie!

By *s louWoman  over a year ago

Enniskillen

First meet can be deceiving. Twice I've met guys, they've seemed sane and I've brought them back to mine only to find they weren't as sane as they made out to be. That was a few years ago when I first started on here. Now you'll only get an invite if we've met a few times

I would only have someone here if i knew them a while. I made the mostake of inviting a guy over from a group session i had then he used to turn up all the time uninvited. Where i live the area is safe so i often left back door unlocked and he would just invite himself in. So now im very very cautious. I prefer to meet away from mine even tho i live alone. I would travel but within reason as i dont drive. Its at the request if the person who has the profile

Unfortunately u cant always control peoples opinions and reasons on here. But good luck with everything

» Add a new message to this topic