FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Fakes

Fakes

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi guys.

Was on here last night browsing profiles and one guy who winked us struck me as odd. Checked his verifications and the more I clicked the more I got the sense that ALL the profiles I was clicking were connected, even possibly the same person. Single guys, single ladies and couples profiles ALL verifying each other. It seems to me that these verifications all stem from the same guy in the UK.

Apart from maybe sounding like I read too much into this I suppose my question is how do you guys decide which are "real" verifications and which are not?!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's not that easy to falsify verifications as I'm sure someone said before that the IP address can't be used or shared to verify other people. Someone can open loads of accounts if they have different email accounts but one email account can't open multiple accounts on here. I think the site fairly much has it licked but I'm sure some get through.

By *kmanMan  over a year ago

Letterkenny

Very good question can be very easy to set up more the one account.

If you verify someone does it make that person photo verified which I assume you can't fake unless you get your friends to hold the fake username up and take a pic

If someone has the time and motivation to that they are a psychopath with not a lot to do.

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"It's not that easy to falsify verifications as I'm sure someone said before that the IP address can't be used or shared to verify other people. Someone can open loads of accounts if they have different email accounts but one email account can't open multiple accounts on here. I think the site fairly much has it licked but I'm sure some get through. "

Nothing easier than changing IP address or setting up multiple email addresses and therefore profiles. Yes, it's possible that one person can verify many other fake profiles of the same person but that person has to be verified in the first instance by someone else.

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman  over a year ago

your imagination

Unfortunately there are people who are dedicated enough to set up these elaborate self-verifying networks.... As I found out late last year when someone I had previously met twice and later had to block for being possessive, went to the effort of setting one up over the course of two months in order to be able to chat to me without raising suspicion. I was actually on the point of agreeing to meet him for coffee when I found out who he was!

Did he send fake pictures?

» Add a new message to this topic