FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > One on one

One on one

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Do I need to disappear from this place, single guy looking for straight action with female, and getting nowhere , I'm handsome too, maybe I'm too nice, getting verified is proving to be impossible

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Do I need to disappear from this place, single guy looking for straight action with female, and getting nowhere , I'm handsome too, maybe I'm too nice, getting verified is proving to be impossible "

You don't need to disappear, but you might need to rethink. You've only been here six weeks, your age is wrong on your profile and you're looking for 'action'. For most people, that line alone is probably a turn off. This is a swinging site, so while there's plenty of action, it usually comes with a strong social aspect, and that often takes longer than six weeks.

Join in on the forum more, be proactive, be polite and be patient. You might just end up getting what you want if you can do all that. Best of luck

It's also a place where people check each other out, chat and then meet up to fuck

Aka action

Simple!

"Do I need to disappear from this place, single guy looking for straight action with female, and getting nowhere , I'm handsome too, maybe I'm too nice, getting verified is proving to be impossible

You don't need to disappear, but you might need to rethink. You've only been here six weeks, your age is wrong on your profile and you're looking for 'action'. For most people, that line alone is probably a turn off. This is a swinging site, so while there's plenty of action, it usually comes with a strong social aspect, and that often takes longer than six weeks.

Join in on the forum more, be proactive, be polite and be patient. You might just end up getting what you want if you can do all that. Best of luck "

» Add a new message to this topic