FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Married needs fun is it wrong?

Married needs fun is it wrong?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi how are all on fab i am married with hi sex drive i love my wife is it wrong to want to meet just for sex when in love with wife 100% but with kids and life sex is rare ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I think the question you need to ask yourself is, would my wife think it was wrong? Our opinions don't matter but hers does.

Is there anything you could do that would improve your sex life at home?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Totally wrong! But it's only my opinion!

Ask your wife, she's the only one whose opinion matters on this.

By *uriouscouplexxx500Couple  over a year ago

centre

"I think the question you need to ask yourself is, would my wife think it was wrong? Our opinions don't matter but hers does.

Is there anything you could do that would improve your sex life at home?"

"I think the question you need to ask yourself is, would my wife think it was wrong? Our opinions don't matter but hers does.

With kids not much but when free it is fun fun but that is not often

Oh it's wrong but there are plenty women on here in the same situation and it's a swingers site site so who's to judge but there is something about a cheating wife sneaking away from her husband for sex that really turns me on

"Oh it's wrong but there are plenty women on here in the same situation and it's a swingers site site so who's to judge but there is something about a cheating wife sneaking away from her husband for sex that really turns me on "
where are all the married women had to find on this everyone sem just to want to chat

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

With kids not much but when free it is fun fun but that is not often "

Would your wife like more sex? My opinion that this is a problem you should be talking to her about.

If you discovered she was on fab without you, how would you feel?

I think if you need to ask you already know the answer... how would you feel if the shoe was on the other foot? If she was having sex with other men but justified it by saying she loved you 100%?..

The effort you put into finding a women on fab could be put into organising a baby sitter and being romantic with your wife, enhancing your sex life and making her feel 100% Loved like you say she is

I think if you need to ask you already know the answer... how would you feel if the shoe was on the other foot? If she was having sex with other men but justified it by saying she loved you 100%?..

The effort you put into finding a women on fab could be put into organising a baby sitter and being romantic with your wife, enhancing your sex life and making her feel 100% Loved like you say she is

"

off swinging isn't going to help your marriage

By *ineMan  over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

I'm not here to judge anyone or tell others how they should live. That's a matter for you and your wife and if she is not aware of your activities how devasted will she be if or when she finds out?

The fact that you have asked the question simply confirms you already know the answer no matter what anyone else may say on the subject.

"

I totally agree with u.. Well said and may heed be taken by many....

I do hope so although I feel anyone in a cheating relationship reading this will quickly move on if not being told what they're doing is perfectly ok... I will never condone cheating no matter the circumstances, nor do I agree with the people that get turned on being the other man/woman. If you're hiding it from your partner it's because they don't want you doing it and therefore it's wrong. OP has been online but hasn't acknowledged anyone who said it was wrong or that he should have this conversation with his wife!

Op do what makes you happy sometimes things that are not openly accepted are the hardest to give advice to unless by other people that have been there done that!

As long as you are fully aware of consequences of playing away from home and all things that could happened if you slip up and your wife finds out!

Some people die by their own sword out of honour, some out of stupidity! But it's your life your body, your mind do as you see fit I would say

What's it for us to decide what you want to do.

You're are the maker of your own decisions.

Good luck OP.

By *azelxxxTV/TS  over a year ago

Dublin

As the old saying goes "take your comfort where you can,life is short".

By *xplicitlyricsMan  over a year ago

south dublin

Usually I say people will do what they want but youve asked for an opinion so...

Of course its morally wrong, your deceiving your wife, youre the person she should be able to trust the most. Youre also risking your marriage, your kids and your family life for a shag. Have you ever had a fuck that was so good you'd trade it for your family? ...if so, can I have her number??

Ultimately youre taking the easy way out, instead of working on your marriage and trying to find ways to make time with your wife youre taking the lazy way out. You even complained about the effort required in chatting to the women here before they'll meet you. Youre being incredibly lazy and trying to get a ride with as little effort as possible. Cop on and sort yourself out and start putting in the effort with your wife instead.

"Usually I say people will do what they want but youve asked for an opinion so...

Of course its morally wrong, your deceiving your wife, youre the person she should be able to trust the most. Youre also risking your marriage, your kids and your family life for a shag. Have you ever had a fuck that was so good you'd trade it for your family? ...if so, can I have her number??

Ultimately youre taking the easy way out, instead of working on your marriage and trying to find ways to make time with your wife youre taking the lazy way out. You even complained about the effort required in chatting to the women here before they'll meet you. Youre being incredibly lazy and trying to get a ride with as little effort as possible. Cop on and sort yourself out and start putting in the effort with your wife instead."

This

By *easingTimMan  over a year ago

Loughlinstown

No one here should judge you as it's your life and you're accountable to her and none of us. As a single guy though on Fab will say that Fab grass is always greener mate

Think you should sit down with herself and talk about ways to spice things up (dress up, sex toys, walk in the woods together, scenarios, etc) before you consider playing offside. Too much at stake for sake of a shag Be strong

Would you think it was wrong if you found out your wife was doing what your doing? ...I don't have an opinion but maybe ask yourself that

"Hi how are all on fab i am married with hi sex drive i love my wife is it wrong to want to meet just for sex when in love with wife 100% but with kids and life sex is rare ?"

If you can find time to fuck other women surely you can find time to fuck your wife?

When did swinging become cheating.

"When did swinging become cheating.

"

It didn't but he's not swinging he's cheating

"

No one here to judge but last time I checked the meaning of cheating is having sexual relations behind your partner or wife's back ... But that's up to the op and his business I guess ...His question was is it wrong

OP. There is not a single woman on this site that is worth losing your marriage and kids over. Maybe she would join you here and play together?

"

He's not swinging he's looking for women to fuck, and when it's being hid wife's back without her knowledge or consent then that is cheating!!!!

He's not swinging he's looking for women to fuck, and when it's being hid wife's back without her knowledge or consent then that is cheating!!!!"

That's my point , a cheating partner on a swinging site is surely a contradiction of what swinging is by definition, yet there are plenty here who believe invinting a cheating partner to join them is not their problem, and have actually preferred cheating partners as it's safer than a single unattached meet. Each to their own.

He's not swinging he's looking for women to fuck, and when it's being hid wife's back without her knowledge or consent then that is cheating!!!!

That's my point , a cheating partner on a swinging site is surely a contradiction of what swinging is by definition, yet there are plenty here who believe invinting a cheating partner to join them is not their problem, and have actually preferred cheating partners as it's safer than a single unattached meet. Each to their own. "

I get what you're saying and I agree, this is a swing site not a "we'll keep your dirty secret" site. People who have sex behind their wives or partners back are wrong, and the people that know this and happily invite this into their bed are just as bad.. And to anyone who says we shouldn't judge , I'm judging, cheating is wrong it's destroys families, and not to mention what it does to someone's self esteem.

"Hi how are all on fab i am married with hi sex drive i love my wife is it wrong to want to meet just for sex when in love with wife 100% but with kids and life sex is rare ?"

No but it will be if you act on those thoughts.

Here's some of mine:

Put a lock on your bedroom door.

Talk to your wife about your needs, she'd probably prefer that to finding out you betrayed her.

This isn't the place for free hookers.

Good luck.

By *usietranslutTV/TS  over a year ago

carlow

It is wrong - end of story. Your decision now.

Lay it out for you in a non judgemental way. Your not only hurting your wife you'll hurt your kids and whoever you meet along the way. I was the other man in a relationship that lasted four years. I was lied to regularly by that woman. As were others for that matter but won't go into that.

Sit down and talk to your wife. For the best trust me

King

I have not walked in your shoes so I'm not going to judge you. And I'm going to take you at your word and assume that you just want more see and not only sex with other people

As others have said you need to talk to your wife. Its not an easy conversation. I know because i had that conversation myself.Tell her your needs. Don't be confrontational. Just explain what you need and talk. She will probably be hurt. Be prepared for that.

Also be prepared that she might be bored of sex with you. Your ego might just be as bruised.

Don't talk about swinging. Talk about options. What can you do to have more sex with her? Why would she like? What floats her boat? What fantasies does she have?

cheating is the easier option in the short term. But it can destroy families. And the cover up would hide some of the pleasure i imagine

» Add a new message to this topic