FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Random crazy messages!

Random crazy messages!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *igBlondeDomme OP   Woman  over a year ago

middle of nowhere

Just wondering if anyone else got random personal insulting messages?

Believe me I can handle the crazies but when they bring your kids into it that's another level. A low level.

Their pic is fake and I've seen it on here before .Admin should scan pics. Blocked and reported the sado.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *owdyboy 890Man  over a year ago

Tralee

When they bring your family into it that is a complete no-no should be reported and blocked before you even finish reading the message xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Some plonker you've had a convo with previous and turned down probably , block and forget about him

middle of nowhere

"When they bring your family into it that is a complete no-no should be reported and blocked before you even finish reading the message xx"

Done. Just weird. X

middle of nowhere

"Some plonker you've had a convo with previous and turned down probably , block and forget about him "

More than likely. X

Had it before when was on last. A potential meet was messing me around and when told him get lost he brought my spawn into it. Showed me how lucky I was that I didn't meet him. Still ignore the pathetic shit and keep enjoying here yourself. Don't let one twat upset you

Queen

middle of nowhere

"Had it before when was on last. A potential meet was messing me around and when told him get lost he brought my spawn into it. Showed me how lucky I was that I didn't meet him. Still ignore the pathetic shit and keep enjoying here yourself. Don't let one twat upset you

Queen "

Take more than a twat to upset me. Just wondered did anyone else get them. Ahhhh I must be special.

"Had it before when was on last. A potential meet was messing me around and when told him get lost he brought my spawn into it. Showed me how lucky I was that I didn't meet him. Still ignore the pathetic shit and keep enjoying here yourself. Don't let one twat upset you

Queen "

Spawn...ah jaysus,they ain't frogs!

By *appyPandaMan  over a year ago

Kilkenny, but Dublin is more fun

Luckily, I haven't had to deal with any strange messages apart from one time where every Sunday at about 3 in the morning, one guy kept offering a free blowjob and I was too polite to just say feck off.

I also had a friend here who was getting seriously worried over a stalker, threatening to reveal her to her family. Fortunately, he completely shut up and left her alone once she told him the gardaí were notified.

You ladies seriously put up with a whole lot of nonsense from us lads. Apologies for that.

We got one from a local guy it was abusive and threatening and insulting got him kicked off fab he came back 3 times same name different location but kept reporting him

Here here true words hate then kind off messages hun x

"Some plonker you've had a convo with previous and turned down probably , block and forget about him "

Agree not nice still all the same.

middle of nowhere

"We got one from a local guy it was abusive and threatening and insulting got him kicked off fab he came back 3 times same name different location but kept reporting him "

Queen Spawn...ah jaysus,they ain't frogs!"

Pet name. Also doesn't anything away about the child. Better safe then sorry

King

Alas , a lot of folk on here think once they have signed up.They are in for non stop sex..they really need to get a grip. If someone is rude or insulting and bring your family onto it, they should be banned completely. Admin need to up their game

middle of nowhere

"Alas , a lot of folk on here think once they have signed up.They are in for non stop sex..they really need to get a grip. If someone is rude or insulting and bring your family onto it, they should be banned completely. Admin need to up their game

"

Queen Spawn...ah jaysus,they ain't frogs!

Pet name. Also doesn't anything away about the child. Better safe then sorry

King"

Ha,true I suppose.

By *ean0001Man  over a year ago

Dublin West

Lots of nutters kicking around.

Trick is being able to spot them early enough.

Had a guy annoy and pester me very badly cos i said i wasn't interested,i wasnt rude but he kept on and on, then started saying im a shalllw nasty women( we dont know each other) so i blocked him, im not every ones cup of tea either but that was silly shite... would put you off this site tbh at times...

By *appyPandaMan  over a year ago

Kilkenny, but Dublin is more fun

"Had a guy annoy and pester me very badly cos i said i wasn't interested,i wasnt rude but he kept on and on, then started saying im a shalllw nasty women( we dont know each other) so i blocked him, im not every ones cup of tea either but that was silly shite... would put you off this site tbh at times..."

Ah sorry to hear that. Some guys just act like toddlers when they don't get their way unfortunately.

the joys of fab we used to get awful messages now with filters up its been grand we used to get pushy messages when we said no

"Had a guy annoy and pester me very badly cos i said i wasn't interested,i wasnt rude but he kept on and on, then started saying im a shalllw nasty women( we dont know each other) so i blocked him, im not every ones cup of tea either but that was silly shite... would put you off this site tbh at times...

Ah sorry to hear that. Some guys just act like toddlers when they don't get their way unfortunately. "

Ahh thank you for that, and i promise i dont tar all guys with the same brush, but its pretty shitty being called a load of names cos you are not interested in someone..

On a old profile I use to get randomn unlos mails saying stuff like my other half had an STD or I was married and cheating on my pregnant wife. Use to just laugh and think that the person behind them had too much time on their hands with multiple verified profiles (picture verified id assume but never know)

Had my suspicions on who it was but meh saddo

King

By *auraLucyLuLuWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

Last week I got a couple of pretty nasty random messages. Didn't bother me just reported and blocked. I always try to reply to my messages with a polite decline (if I'm declining) so I've put the nasty messages down to someone who didn't take kindly to being rejected.

middle of nowhere

"Last week I got a couple of pretty nasty random messages. Didn't bother me just reported and blocked. I always try to reply to my messages with a polite decline (if I'm declining) so I've put the nasty messages down to someone who didn't take kindly to being rejected. "

middle of nowhere

Thanks for the input guys.

» Add a new message to this topic