FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Soccer player case

Soccer player case

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

There is an Irish soccer player in the news at the moment. He's suing his old club in Cork. No matter the details of the case, one thing I'll say about him (and he is over 18!),

he is sooooooo hot!

Just needed to get that off my chest

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rossflow daveMan  over a year ago

Mullingar

"There is an Irish soccer player in the news at the moment. He's suing his old club in Cork. No matter the details of the case, one thing I'll say about him (and he is over 18!),

he is sooooooo hot!

Just needed to get that off my chest "

I was listening to this on Matt cooper a while ago, he sounds like a spoiled brat that got away with being an average player while his dad was in charge but got dropped when a different coach took over!

#snowflake ( my first ever hashtag do I get a prize? )

By *odernLoveDublinMan  over a year ago

dublin

Couldnt agree more! Ultimate in snowflake

By *xplicitlyricsMan  over a year ago

south dublin

"There is an Irish soccer player in the news at the moment. He's suing his old club in Cork. No matter the details of the case, one thing I'll say about him (and he is over 18!),

he is sooooooo hot!

Just needed to get that off my chest "

Well not over 18,he is 18.

Ridiculous case to bring. The judge even said the father was "not blessed with great insight", judge speak for he's an idiot.

Parents like these set their kids on such a miserable path. One of entitlement and selfishness. Hopefully this is a wake up call for the kid, the parents are obviously a lost cause.

By *ork fellaMan  over a year ago

Macroom

Hope he got a kick up the hole as he left the court. Spoilt brat.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's his dopes of parents put him up to this

1,for money

2, publicity

But no matter how good a player they say he is. No club in the land will let him join. But I suppose they can sue then for being discriminated

By *aid backMan  over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

Imagine if he'd of win there would be a queue a mile long with lads suing over not making it as a footballer

"It's his dopes of parents put him up to this

1,for money

2, publicity

But no matter how good a player they say he is. No club in the land will let him join. But I suppose they can sue then for being discriminated "

Hes currently playing for waterford utd

By *orguyMan  over a year ago

Tuam

Could people sue Fab if they don't get a meet??????

I blame the parents personally they wanted him to pursue it. My opinion anyway is that if he was good enough he would have made it either way. Could of move clubs but choose to stay on with the club. Hundreds of other players think they are good enough but never make it just the way it is. Grow a pair of balls and get on with it.

Tbh i think because there was an issue with the father and the new coach it was taken out on the child who was only 13 at the time btw a child! He was suddenly dropped from games and told he wasn't good enough to play. If the coach had done no wrong why did the club want to move him to an older team? Surely if he wasn't good enough for that team he wasn't good enough to play for the older team? The Courtcase was a step too far but if they thought their child was unfairly treated and bullied by a grown man they were right to stand up for him imo. The amount of abuse the youngfella is getting now on line is shocking hes still only an 18 yr old youngfella reading all that.

By *iktikiCouple  over a year ago

city centre

"I blame the parents personally they wanted him to pursue it. My opinion anyway is that if he was good enough he would have made it either way. Could of move clubs but choose to stay on with the club. Hundreds of other players think they are good enough but never make it just the way it is. Grow a pair of balls and get on with it. "

Let's hope common sense prevails

"It's his dopes of parents put him up to this

1,for money

2, publicity

But no matter how good a player they say he is. No club in the land will let him join. But I suppose they can sue then for being discriminated

Hes currently playing for waterford utd"

That says it all... if he was that good the cork team would have kept him.. total snowflake..

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I agree with most of the comments here.

But, I think we are getting away from the fact that he is super hot!

» Add a new message to this topic