FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Tinder

Tinder

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *anaduABC OP   Man  over a year ago

Dublin

Load of bollocks if u ask me...i know you didnt ask me though -

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Lad in work is 24 years old. He is hippo g off young ones every weekend.....

By *anaduABC OP   Man  over a year ago

Dublin

"Lad in work is 24 years old. He is hippo g off young ones every weekend..... "

Lol maybe the fact that im twice his age is the problem...sorry tinder...

Ah, OK.

By *xplicitlyricsMan  over a year ago

south dublin

Tinders awesome tbh, theres always a consistent amount of girls on there for dating or just a shag. Might wanna work on your profile maybe?

Tinder is definitely just as productive as any night in coppers ????

Tinder is fantastic but then I'm biased because its where I met the smoking hot Acill

Its a great app if you accept it for what it is and dont expect too much from it.

Bane

A friend of mine uses it in pubs and clubs. She is with a different guy every week.

Might join it myself!!

Tinder is like here and well any other sex hook up/dating/swingers site. You get back what you put in.

King

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

"Tinder is like here and well any other sex hook up/dating/swingers site. You get back what you put in.

King"

Hopefully your cock!

God bless Tinder. So shallow and superficial. The way dating should be

I agree with you OP, but just because my location is shite.

Zero potential there.

"God bless Tinder. So shallow and superficial. The way dating should be "

Yeah...nope...it sucks

By *BelfastGuyMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Works wonders.

I found it a total waste of time.

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

What's Tinder?

By *eebawMan  over a year ago

Yea as said above u get what you put in same as all them apps and sites . Have met a few of tinder but just dates no fun dono what im doin wrong lol

"Yea as said above u get what you put in same as all them apps and sites . Have met a few of tinder but just dates no fun dono what im doin wrong lol "

I think I need to relocate

"What's Tinder? "

It's connected to that other thing I'm allergic too

"What's Tinder?

It's connected to that other thing I'm allergic too "

Christmas?

V Day?

Facebook?

"What's Tinder?

Christmas?

V Day?

Facebook? "

Take yer pic - it's a long list

"What's Tinder?

Christmas?

V Day?

Facebook?

Take yer pic - it's a long list "

These are your most well known allergies

"What's Tinder?

Christmas?

V Day?

Facebook?

Take yer pic - it's a long list

These are your most well known allergies "

Well you can add tinder & pof

By *eebawMan  over a year ago

"Yea as said above u get what you put in same as all them apps and sites . Have met a few of tinder but just dates no fun dono what im doin wrong lol

I think I need to relocate "

Anytime hun xx

Who needs tinder when u have fab

"Tinder is like here and well any other sex hook up/dating/swingers site. You get back what you put in.

King"

Must take a look then

It's class! I'm getting more meets off it than this

"Who needs tinder when u have fab"

Every self respecting man

By *onedbodMan  over a year ago

co Galway

It's not the greatest!

By *ontbesillywrapyourwillyMan  over a year ago

Tipperary

"Load of bollocks if u ask me...i know you didnt ask me though -"
it's very easy use and very straightforward. as a male you don't face the minefield that you have here

on the hill NordWest of

Whenever a tread like this comes up you find that there's a good amount of 20 to 35 year old men who have to emphasise how much better and how much more meets they get from the other site. I always wonder then why are they/you on here if it's that bad?

"Whenever a tread like this comes up you find that there's a good amount of 20 to 35 year old men who have to emphasise how much better and how much more meets they get from the other site. I always wonder then why are they/you on here if it's that bad? "

I must agree on the last. Whinging is such a turn off

Tipperary

"Whenever a tread like this comes up you find that there's a good amount of 20 to 35 year old men who have to emphasise how much better and how much more meets they get from the other site. I always wonder then why are they/you on here if it's that bad? "
i can speak from experience when I was a young lad that a huge fantasy was older mature women. I'd say it's still the same. older/mature women ain't easy approach in a pub club setting but the problem for 20 to 25 yos roughly is that alot of those women they class as "mature" and "cougars" won't give them a second look. That's what they realise quickly on here

on the hill NordWest of

"Whenever a tread like this comes up you find that there's a good amount of 20 to 35 year old men who have to emphasise how much better and how much more meets they get from the other site. I always wonder then why are they/you on here if it's that bad? i can speak from experience when I was a young lad that a huge fantasy was older mature women. I'd say it's still the same. older/mature women ain't easy approach in a pub club setting but the problem for 20 to 25 yos roughly is that alot of those women they class as "mature" and "cougars" won't give them a second look. That's what they realise quickly on here "

So what you're saying is they sign up on here in the hope to get a experienced lady because you wouldn't find old biscuits like me on tinder. But only to find out that most ladies on here know what they want and it's often not the twenty something man who can't control his legs yet.

Tipperary

"Whenever a tread like this comes up you find that there's a good amount of 20 to 35 year old men who have to emphasise how much better and how much more meets they get from the other site. I always wonder then why are they/you on here if it's that bad? i can speak from experience when I was a young lad that a huge fantasy was older mature women. I'd say it's still the same. older/mature women ain't easy approach in a pub club setting but the problem for 20 to 25 yos roughly is that alot of those women they class as "mature" and "cougars" won't give them a second look. That's what they realise quickly on here

So what you're saying is they sign up on here in the hope to get a experienced lady because you wouldn't find old biscuits like me on tinder. But only to find out that most ladies on here know what they want and it's often not the twenty something man who can't control his legs yet. "

i have been on Tinder, good Craic easy to use but very rarely see older women on there, that's what I'm saying.

"Whenever a tread like this comes up you find that there's a good amount of 20 to 35 year old men who have to emphasise how much better and how much more meets they get from the other site. I always wonder then why are they/you on here if it's that bad? i can speak from experience when I was a young lad that a huge fantasy was older mature women. I'd say it's still the same. older/mature women ain't easy approach in a pub club setting but the problem for 20 to 25 yos roughly is that alot of those women they class as "mature" and "cougars" won't give them a second look. That's what they realise quickly on here

So what you're saying is they sign up on here in the hope to get a experienced lady because you wouldn't find old biscuits like me on tinder. But only to find out that most ladies on here know what they want and it's often not the twenty something man who can't control his legs yet. "

This ....

It's much easier to arrange a 1:1 fun time through Tinder or simply going to a club and chatting up ladies. That's at least my experience.

Fab, however, is much better for the kinky fantasy realisation stuff (cuckold, group play, parties, etc.), something that would be much more difficult to experience not using sites like this one.

I always wondered what's the motivation for guys and girls who join FAB only to play in a 1:1 scenario, when the real world situations and tinder-like apps give better return on invested time and energy.

Tipperary

"Whenever a tread like this comes up you find that there's a good amount of 20 to 35 year old men who have to emphasise how much better and how much more meets they get from the other site. I always wonder then why are they/you on here if it's that bad?

It's much easier to arrange a 1:1 fun time through Tinder or simply going to a club and chatting up ladies. That's at least my experience.

Fab, however, is much better for the kinky fantasy realisation stuff (cuckold, group play, parties, etc.), something that would be much more difficult to experience not using sites like this one.

I always wondered what's the motivation for guys and girls who join FAB only to play in a 1:1 scenario, when the real world situations and tinder-like apps give better return on invested time and energy.

"

like I said a few posts ago, for younger lads anyway, older women, cougar types

"Whenever a tread like this comes up you find that there's a good amount of 20 to 35 year old men who have to emphasise how much better and how much more meets they get from the other site. I always wonder then why are they/you on here if it's that bad?

like I said a few posts ago, for younger lads anyway, older women, cougar types "

Many for sure but many have age restrictions put in a way that suggests target group of their own age etc. I agree with you that for many this is the reasons but not for all.

on the hill NordWest of

"

Most my meets are 1:1. What I like about fab that it is clear from the onset what this is about. It's about NSA fun. It's not like tinder ambiguous like some use it as a dating site and some as a hook up site. I've been on two other sites before fab and I found them much harder to use ie one guy was looking for a full on affair with me beside his marriage, another was looking for a new relationship and offered me a job in his company (wtf?) etcetera. Also I find the verification system on here quite useful to find what I'm looking for, plus with perving the pics you can check the goods before you get into anything.

With fab you have a certain security.

The verifications tell alot about the person. Pictures can be photoshopped. Same goes on other sites.

Went on a date with a guy off tinder. Said pics were recent. Nah ugh. From 4 years ago.

So no dating. Just fab.

Do your research. See who verified the person.

Tipperary

I never ever look at veris and that's why I have my 2 on private. it's nobody's business who I met and as I said before I once had them displayed and the woman in question was getting messages asking what I was like etc.

Interesting perspective, thank you ladies for sharing. I appreciate that.

For most time I have been keeping my verifications hidden. It seems I should reconsider this and possibly keep them on display, if this is such an important factor for people to vet possible playmates. I'll ponder on this.

» Add a new message to this topic