FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Is this true

Is this true

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

There's a single guy status on my news feed naming a couple on FAB who have apparently robbed him... Could this be true do you think? Or maybe he's been rejected and can't take it... Either possibility is disturbing to me... Is this something else we will have to consider when chatting to or meeting someone

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'd like to think there are decent people here who don't rob other peoples things.

Either way the post is disturbing.

Are both profiles verified?

"I'd like to think there are decent people here who don't rob other peoples things.

Are both profiles verified?"

Yes the guy that is accusing the couple is verified and has his veri public, the couple however have there's hidden which makes me wonder (and I know loads of people choose not to show theirs but it's made me wonder)

Like how awful would it be if this was true

He put up a thread about it last week.

Like every where else you have to be careful

"I'd like to think there are decent people here who don't rob other peoples things.

Are both profiles verified?

Yes the guy that is accusing the couple is verified and has his veri public, the couple however have there's hidden which makes me wonder (and I know loads of people choose not to show theirs but it's made me wonder)

Like how awful would it be if this was true "

When you have your clothes off and are concentrating on pleasuring someone else the last thing on your mind is your wallet or personal things.

Very bad form on their part, hopefully Karma will do justice.

"Like every where else you have to be careful "

Leave everything in your car?

Where do you put the car key?

I saw the post earlier in the week and he was several times to back it up and he didn't. I think it's wrong to accuse someone in the wrong if they didn't do anything. I got introduced to Fab by a male friend sometime way back. He was married and hitting near fifty. A girl mailed him and asked him to meet her at a hotel. She was late twenties. He went that night to meet her, two lads came into the room and took his money and gave him a bit of a going over and the three of them left. He got himself together and rang me. He didn't go to the cops coz he was married and didn't want the trouble if the cops called to his house. It's the only thing I've ever heard of happening here. Like all walks of life, expect tue unexpected and if it sounds too good of a meet, it usually spells trouble.

"Like every where else you have to be careful "

Of course you do but I think for most on here being careful is making sure everyone understands boundaries and practices safe sex , not having to make sure you don't get robbed... These are sad times we live in

"He put up a thread about it last week."

Oh I missed that... was the thread taken down do you know? I'd love to know is this true or are they the words of a revengeful bruised ego

One thing is for sure ... we will never know the real story

"Like every where else you have to be careful

Of course you do but I think for most on here being careful is making sure everyone understands boundaries and practices safe sex , not having to make sure you don't get robbed... These are sad times we live in "

Couldn't agree more, like if you arrive by car and leave all your stuff in the car. Where do you put your car key?

"One thing is for sure ... we will never know the real story "

True

By *hipchippersonMan  over a year ago

dublin

"Like every where else you have to be careful

Of course you do but I think for most on here being careful is making sure everyone understands boundaries and practices safe sex , not having to make sure you don't get robbed... These are sad times we live in

Couldn't agree more, like if you arrive by car and leave all your stuff in the car. Where do you put your car key?"

in the exhaust

» Add a new message to this topic