FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > subdrop

subdrop

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey guys after a weekend of great Debauchery last week my sub experienced a roller coaster of a week from highs to rock bottom in a few hrs Emotions all over the place. Being that we live a good distance apart I didn't notice this till she said it, now we had anticlimax filled weeks before after play sessions but this week was an eye opener

Any suggestions as to how we might tackle this in the future would be welcomed

Yes I know I should have being more attentive to her state but it's really a first as in the severity of the attack this time

Open to suggestions especially if u to have a similar relationship and are divided by great distance

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Proper aftercare is a must no matter what. Cuddles, favourite food or snacks anything that makes her happy and pampered

"Proper aftercare is a must no matter what. Cuddles, favourite food or snacks anything that makes her happy and pampered"

Yes I get that and up to this it hasn't being a big issue but with miles between us it's hard to cuddle and virtual cuddles just don't cut the ice in this instance

"Proper aftercare is a must no matter what. Cuddles, favourite food or snacks anything that makes her happy and pampered

Yes I get that and up to this it hasn't being a big issue but with miles between us it's hard to cuddle and virtual cuddles just don't cut the ice in this instance

"

Find what works. I used to find fluffy blankets, chocolate basically anything that makes her feel good. Constant phone contact as well should it be needed. Subdrop is nasty but always found these helped after any play event or session

"Proper aftercare is a must no matter what. Cuddles, favourite food or snacks anything that makes her happy and pampered

Find what works. I used to find fluffy blankets, chocolate basically anything that makes her feel good. Constant phone contact as well should it be needed. Subdrop is nasty but always found these helped after any play event or session "

Chocolate seems to be a goer was thinking of a peice of my clothing as well in to her bag when she's leaving at least my sent would be on it as we chat on the phone

Find what works. I used to find fluffy blankets, chocolate basically anything that makes her feel good. Constant phone contact as well should it be needed. Subdrop is nasty but always found these helped after any play event or session

Chocolate seems to be a goer was thinking of a peice of my clothing as well in to her bag when she's leaving at least my sent would be on it as we chat on the phone "

That's a good start. Stuffed toy maybe for comfort. Mp3 with play list specific to her. Make it what works for you both and hopefully it will lessen the drops

Chocolate seems to be a goer was thinking of a peice of my clothing as well in to her bag when she's leaving at least my sent would be on it as we chat on the phone

That's a good start. Stuffed toy maybe for comfort. Mp3 with play list specific to her. Make it what works for you both and hopefully it will lessen the drops "

As I said we had anticlimax weeks before but this was particularly difficult a first really for us and we being doing this a number of years so Came as a bit of a shock

After a really big high, can come a really low low. Aftercare as described above is great. Comfort food, positive reinforcement and messages, cuddles and just lots of affection work wonders. The music is also a great idea. We have a play list of songs that we made together so it's mutual for us.

Perhaps leaving your favourite Tshirt will help her self comfort if you live a distance away

I have never experienced sub drop although my wife has a little, I have experienced top drop. Our first three some was something I had planned and worked towards for years. The night itself was better than I had dreamed and I was in that wonderful super focused, heightened reality state all night. Then it was over. It took a few days before it really hit me and there were more than a few dark days before I realised what I was feeling. Part of what helped me was a new plan to focus on. I needed to be able to look forward

hope you both find a way to deal with this and hopefully you both stay mentally healthy

» Add a new message to this topic